Anonymous, 24 May 2016I think you have by mistake selected background restriction mode,you should turn off thatand where the hell is that, mate!? :-) cant find it!
vibe shot, 21 May 2016Really cool phone! I like it a lot. fast and works really good. though there is something weir... moreI think you have by mistake selected background restriction mode,you should turn off that
I have been using vibe shot for 6 months now, my problems:
1. when incomming call, the screen stays black...I tried everything to solve this, but without any success.
2. Alarm clock icon disappeared out of nowhere and I cannot put it back on the screen. Even more, the alarm doesnt ring from time to time so I have to set alarm on another device..annoying
..I have got lenovo pc with no negativ issues, thats why I took lenovo phone too but this is my first and the last smartphone from lenovo brand for sure.
Really cool phone! I like it a lot. fast and works really good. though there is something weird. when I close the background apps, like Whatsapp, Viber, FB Messenger, etc, no more notifications from them. I have to open them and see is someone has written to me. Anyone knows any way to fix that? thnx in advance
- To fix the battery problem go to Settings>Power Manager. That would auto shut-off apps during stand-by and power-off. Would save battery much better.
- Hard keys (like samsung) is a NO for me. Capacitive touch is acceptable. Soft keys would be best.
- Kinda disappointed during the system upgrade. Folder appearance changed.
- Slim, small, and great design on phone. Easy to grip.
- Main camera is not embossed unlike other smartphones.
- Pop-up message on app only last for (3) three seconds max on screen. Can be changed on messaging settings. Would much prefer staying on screen.
- Too many system app that consumes the 3 GB RAM. Almost 1.5 GB.
Hye , i wanna ask . why my vibeshot while using data there's no notification like twitter,insta . But when using wifi no problem . any solution ? Everything i did . but doesnt work . hm help me
This is my 2nd posting after my first post at 25nov2015. After more than 7 months of using this phone i never got issue at all. Nice performance and meet my purpose. Battere still acceptable. Average daily use can last 12-15 hrs with heavy emails, socmed, phone call and browsing. Offcouse if i watch youtube it will reduce the battere performa.
If i may mention about the weakness, sometime but very rarely is lag or hang few seconds. It sometime happen such as receive a call in between call. Else, i am a happy user of this phone.
I dont know why others are facing so much issues with this phone.
Did someone test the MHL support? Can I connect Lenovo Z90-7 to monitor via micro usb to vga/hdmi/diplay port adapter? Thank you.
I have buyed this mobile on 8th may 2016 and till now it is working fine. Camera is realy nice and i can say that front camera is awesome. Till now no issue i face related to network and battery work average if i use to play game and browsing. But if you are not a game lover than battery will not drain fast. And its power super saving mode is really nice which will save battery if you have low battery like 30%. If you activate it battry will be work for full.
Only one thing disappoint me is that it is heating while bwosing, playing game and using camera more than 20 minute otherwise phone is awesome.
Anonymous, 12 May 2016what happen to your phone? My phone Lenovo can't see 4G line? Wadafak...also can see H+ ?why
Lenovo service and support even information or news is very bad.
We repetedly asked about marshmallow update.
Can't install facebook.
A lot of bloatware app.
U r not in china to make what you want.
JIJI, 24 Apr 2016.. My experience. major dissapointment is battery. and it is getting hot when i use 2 sims. c... moreOh... no!! I was ordered this phone. & get within 2/3 days....... Disapointed! very disapointeD..!
Davis, 10 May 2016Hey could you kindly help me with my issue?i am planning to buy a phone but i'm confused with ... moreI own Lenovo Vibe Shot. Battery last max 24h even less, need to charge it daily.
Could you help me with my issue?i'm confused with lenovo vibe shot and samsung galaxy j7,comparatively with the battery i want to know which is better...could you suggest me?