I am planning to buy the lenovo vib shot, but after reading the review ... I am confused........
AnonD-288050, 05 Feb 2016How's the battery guys ? And heating ?Battery life is fantastic and for me personally, the phone can last the whole weekend from a 60% charge. If you need to save more power, then the two power saving modes save a lot of power.
King, 02 Feb 2016Why compare one plus 2 with this.. price are higher. 2 hours movie drain 12% battery is a goo... moreOhh boy...only network problem???? If a phone can not pick up good and steady network reception, how can it be a good phone even if other things work fine? My Vibe SHot is with the service centre since a week, they haven't found the solution to the problem yet. They gonna change the motherboard as a trial.
Friends yesterday I received an update of approx. 340 MB for this phone (Lenovo Vibe Shot), and after installing this update, believe me, the phone has become further marvelous. All the previous issues are taken care of . The user Interface has become good, even the screen colour reproduction has improved, sound has become clearer. Little bit of hanging and heating issues are completely gone and solved. It seems that since yesterday I am using an all together a new phone. Hats-off to Lenovo....... Waiting for the Marshmallow upgrade of this phone.
A.elhalawany, 25 Jan 2016how about battery my friend ? Worst battery life
i love the lenovo vibe shot, but i have been having problems with regards to receiving messages when my phone is locked. whenever i receive a message when my phone is locked it always says content hidden and does not display the name of the sender or the conent of the text, also my phone does not light up when i receive a notification. tried everything but still does not work, pls help
Why compare one plus 2 with this.. price are higher. 2 hours movie drain 12% battery is a good shot. Did you get imported set? Even c4etech like vibe shot battery manage. he have about 4 hours more screen on time on higher high brightness setting. Deal with it, Lenovo hater will keep posting telling other don't buy it. Now using vibe x for more than 1 year, I have no issue at all ONLY have network problem.,it always hard to reconnect back when you lose signal
I have the phone since the last 2 weeks.It really works as a smartphone and i like it!
But i have only one unpleasant situation and i ask for help, the phone's LED shows only when it's charging so if you have one missed call or something else missed you will know only if the scrren is activated so in conclusion the phone's LED is useless.
Laxman, 30 Jan 2016Hi which one I buy oneplus 2 or Lenovo vibe shoot I m confused Definitely go for OnePlus 2. I own Vibe Shot and OnePlus X. OnePlus is far more superior than Lenovo.
After 2 weeks of using pretty much ok
But i had a problems in connection,Extreme heating,and nikiminaj as speaker.
PIYUSH, 27 Jan 2016Lenovo vibe shot mobile not support Gujarati language....how can i read gujarati messagesHi which one I buy oneplus 2 or Lenovo vibe shoot I m confused
My comments after using vibe shot for three weeks:
1. Good front and rear camera. Activate the triaxial leveling inside the phone settings is like a professional photographer guiding you how to take a good shot. Basically, auto mode works fine in most of the condition.
2. Hardware design. Simply beautiful and attractive.
3. Ultra Power Saving mode is quite useful, at least, to me.
1. Battery's stamina doesn't seem as promise like the spec mentioning 3000mAh. (I'm not a gamer. Basically just normal use like web surfing, social network and camera)
2. Often you notice the phone shows 'No Signal' when you are holding in an indoor. This is quite disappointing. Many times I solve this issue by activating the airplane mode and deactivate it.
3. When you switch your camera to the Pro mode and trying to play with the 'Golden Years' effect, Bang, your phone immediately turns idiot and I have no idea why.
4. Poor speaker. We can try to tolerate as Lenovo claimed this a camera's phone.
5. Boring UI. am one of the Xiaomi's users before so when it comes to Lenovo UI, I found the interface is too simple and boring.
If you love photography and don't bother all the Cons mentioned above, go for Vibe Shot. It's a sexy phone anyway. 9/10 for the hardware design, but also bear in mind you might meet poor connection event you insert a 4G sim inside.
Lenovo vibe shot mobile not support Gujarati language....how can i read gujarati messages
Hi , 23 Jan 2016I want to buy thes can any one acplainits good or noexcellent phone don't waste time.good camera.