battery life kind of bland ... even the moto g3 beats it : P, poor optimization
The only problem I encountered using this model is its getting very hot while charging and when I using Internet,the phone getting so hot also.I think it is not normal,so please kindly suggest to fixed this kind of problem.
My z90 issues:
2.lagging (normal use)
3.pic quality low
5.touch to wake function not responsive
6.Camera slow response
what is difference between z90-7 and z90a40? and which one is international version?
I'm using this phone for the last two months
Main observation follows... It is 100% truthful observation for those who are looking this phone as next option
- Battery is good enough for a day
- Camera is above very good, not outstanding
- Connectivity is fair.
- Secure zone is very useful as you can use this phone as entirely two different phones
Issues I felt:
- Phone is getting hot very soon.
- Battery is not lasting as the capacity says
- When you install new Apps, there is an annoying message (could be avoided with update)
- Bit lag while loading usual games (Processor is also not up to the mark)
- Most of the RAM is used even if the device is idle with 0 apps in the background.
For this price, It is good phone to meet all your requirements.
1.still lag even hav 3Gb RAM. ie playing Starwars Commanders
2. Camera respone still slow even Lenovo claimed Camera 1st, phone 2nd
3. No HDR auto or limited response.
4. Phone easily feel heat once use.
5. A bit pricy as China phone.
Others seems meets expectations.
Roha, 27 Dec 2015please tell me how to customize the setting to have the high bettery peroformance..simply go to sittings - feature - quick snap >>> off and - knock to light >>> off
jerry, 02 Jan 2016i LOL'd so hard on this comment. good luck suing "Lenova"Lenova .. hahahaha.. u may sue some innocent Chinese company
SUDHAKAR, 01 Jan 2016No user replaceable battery. This is a waste model. Better buy Samsung Note 3 N9005.god, its people like you who post pointless things that ruin the comments section.
so a phone is "waste" because it has an embedded battery, so much that a 2 generation old phone is better than it? wow.
carol, 31 Dec 2015Just bought a Lenovo vibe shot.i can't seem to search in google play store. It always crash. A... moreSimply reset the device and set-up your play-store again, this way the issue gets resolved. :)
It's a flop model. Only the design is innovative. Lenovo launched this in Z series instead of Z3 .
It's the worst phone from VIBE brand.
That's why late launch, high pricing , non availability in online etc...
Mronaldo, 27 Dec 2015What difference between z90_a40 & z90_7 ? is the same,,country model import code only fo world zone
No user replaceable battery. This is a waste model. Better buy Samsung Note 3 N9005.
I've been using this phone and i've observed that whenever i long press nothing happned. For example. Long press for my space bar to show emojis in my apps l, nothing happens. Another example is when i'm reading in my reader app and i want to highlight something by simply long pressing the screen and drag. But then again nothing happens. Is that normal for lenovo vibe shot? Please pm me for your answers it would be a big help. Thanks and happy holidays