Anonymous, 02 Nov 2015emmm...may i know....what the diffrent between lenovo vibe shot z90-3 and z90-7..is there any ... moreZ90-3 is the china version wit TDD LTE support and only limited FDD LTE support (B1+B3) If you live outside China you will want the Z90-7.Mine is in the mail and should arrive tomorrow....Also som sites suggest the Z90-3 has 720p display and the Z90-7 1080p.
emmm...may i know....what the diffrent between lenovo vibe shot z90-3 and z90-7..is there any special feature...and also is it worth it....please help
Can anyone explain weather its (Vibe Shot) dual SIM functionality has both SIM slots 3G/LTE or only one SIM slot has 3G/LTE.
Also how is the performance of camera, specially in the low light condition?
Can anyone explain. What its 2nd Sim card slot supports, 2G or 3G or LTE? Ita important, please reply...
- very nice display.
- battery lasts about 24hrs+ when in moderate use (30% browsing, 20% gaming, 50% standby time) a lot more than what i got with my last phone s5
- with battery saver options
- looks really nice and is thin and fairly lightweight
- great camera quality. Loved the tri color flash - pics no longer washed out
- camera auto mode produces nice looking pics
- pro/auto button very handy
- sound good enough
- still pocketable, not bulky and awkward when taking calls, easier to use as compared to 5.5inches+ phones (i have small hands)
- processor 1.7Gh and 3gb ram very useful - minimal lagging. Fast response time
- led notification for battery charging only
- default apps quite basic (music app no equalizer, sms app no skin customization) - easily remedied by downloading other apps in play store
- back glass panel tend to collect moisture when used with case in warm environment. Hence no longer using case
- still new: accessories hard to come by
- produces picture blur/shake when using camera shatter button maybe due to button placement being in the low side. Opted to use screen button or volume button instead when taking pics
- unit is slippery.
- pro/manual mode still lacks functionality/options
- can't shoot videos in manual/mode
Overall: good mid range phone for the price
Is there Wifi -Direct option also?? Is there an IR blaster in Vibe shot ?
amer rauf, 23 Oct 2015Thank you abhishek singh...ohh i see...octa core is divided into quad core...ok2...i have ques... more Snapdragon is better compared to Mediatek chipset, You will mostly see the snapdragon chips in the flagship devices . Snapdragon chipset comes for low,mid and high budget devices which varies in performance accordingly.
Battery is draining very fast. Speaker volume is not enough. Antenna is not ok. When compared with other makes it is not good. Otherwise ok for the price
Philippines, 27 Oct 2015Anyone knows the difference between vibeshot z90a40 and z90-7 model?
after some reading i thing the only difference between the 2 devices is the secondary camera
5 MP and 8 MP
Anyone knows the difference between vibeshot z90a40 and z90-7 model?
I Bought one in Dubai after having problems with the LG G4 I was using............
I am so disappointed in this phone..........
1. Battery Drains very fast.
2. Widgets make problems after restart.
3. Phone book copy from old phone through CSV file is also problem.
Camera is good touch screen is very good but if battery is an issue then there is no point to a having a good phone.