Hi guys, next month i have plan to buy a new phone. Im confuse in choosing between lenovo vibe shot and samsung galaxy a8. Could you all give me advice and suggestion, please? Between those two. If you could, give the reason too. Thank you very much before, and sorry for my bad english.
New software update last 2 days is make my Vibe shot can be used in a whole day, and no battery issue(not drain so fast)....Thanks!
After dialling number when the call is picked there is no other option to know weather the call is picked or not. No color change only the set vibrates.
I set ringtone length 29 sec,but play 5 seconds only aslso if incoming call that one time only ply,how to set ringtone 30 second
Rajesh, 31 Oct 2015Can anyone explain. What its 2nd Sim card slot supports, 2G or 3G or LTE? Ita important, plea... morewhen u chose sim 1 for 3G or 4G, then sim 2 will be 2G, and vice versa, when sim 2 for 3G/4G, then sim 1 will be 2G
its really awesome phone cam is so nice also selfi amezing but price is too high m satisfied with this phone m waiting to this phone is updeted to marshmallow
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2015emmm...may i know....what the diffrent between lenovo vibe shot z90-3 and z90-7..is there any ... moreZ90-3 is the china version wit TDD LTE support and only limited FDD LTE support (B1+B3) If you live outside China you will want the Z90-7.Mine is in the mail and should arrive tomorrow....Also som sites suggest the Z90-3 has 720p display and the Z90-7 1080p.
emmm...may i know....what the diffrent between lenovo vibe shot z90-3 and z90-7..is there any special feature...and also is it worth it....please help
Can anyone explain weather its (Vibe Shot) dual SIM functionality has both SIM slots 3G/LTE or only one SIM slot has 3G/LTE.
Also how is the performance of camera, specially in the low light condition?
Can anyone explain. What its 2nd Sim card slot supports, 2G or 3G or LTE? Ita important, please reply...
- very nice display.
- battery lasts about 24hrs+ when in moderate use (30% browsing, 20% gaming, 50% standby time) a lot more than what i got with my last phone s5
- with battery saver options
- looks really nice and is thin and fairly lightweight
- great camera quality. Loved the tri color flash - pics no longer washed out
- camera auto mode produces nice looking pics
- pro/auto button very handy
- sound good enough
- still pocketable, not bulky and awkward when taking calls, easier to use as compared to 5.5inches+ phones (i have small hands)
- processor 1.7Gh and 3gb ram very useful - minimal lagging. Fast response time
- led notification for battery charging only
- default apps quite basic (music app no equalizer, sms app no skin customization) - easily remedied by downloading other apps in play store
- back glass panel tend to collect moisture when used with case in warm environment. Hence no longer using case
- still new: accessories hard to come by
- produces picture blur/shake when using camera shatter button maybe due to button placement being in the low side. Opted to use screen button or volume button instead when taking pics
- unit is slippery.
- pro/manual mode still lacks functionality/options
- can't shoot videos in manual/mode
Overall: good mid range phone for the price