droidmate, 01 Feb 2016AFTER 3 DAY USE:
Gyroscope,accelerometer sensors stopped working 2 times, restart fixed the... moreDidn't find any of these issues in my device usage of 3 days, except light display tint. My replacement is on its way, should be here tomorrow. Probably you got a lemon, should have tried a replacement rather than returning. As per my opinion:
- Fast and Accurate Fingerprint Reader
- Decent Cameras, better than most of the phones out there in this price range
- Good Battery Life, should easily last a day for moderate to heavy users (I am not a gamer so don't know about battery life with gaming)
- Awesome Speakers & Sound Quality, Used a Nexus 6P before, speakers are as loud as Nexus but sound quality is better than Nexus
- Excellent Call Quality, call is loud and clear, both earpiece and speakers, its earpiece is actually louder than most phones
- Excellent Network Reception & WiFi, no issues with reception & wifi, at my area one of the network I use is weak but it still held on to the 3G signal
- Qualcomm 808, good performance, no lags, its the same processor that powers LG G4 & Moto X Style/Pure, which cost much more than this.
- No Marshmallow as of now, would come in future but no confirmed timeline
- Hybrid SIM Slot, either dual SIM or single SIM + Micro SD Card
- Display is sharp, colors are popping and bright, but warmer than usual LCD displays, whites are not really whites but a bit pale, but can change that to custom in settings
- Fingerprint reader can save only 2 fingerprints in settings, generally phone support atleast 5 fingerprints, but thats a software limitation that may be changed in future updates
That's about it, cant think of any more issues as of now. Overall, a very good phone for the price.
Anonymous, 01 Feb 2016For those worrying about the yellow tint:- to get the ans to ur ques just search google 'yell... moreThe pics you are referring to is a fault in display. What we are talking about here is a uniform, yet very light yellow tint, that makes display look warmer, whites don't look bright white but a little pale unless you manually tune it from settings to your liking. In case of Vibe X3, you can alter this tint to make it look as you like and it most probably is just calibration of screen since all guys here have it and everyone has a very light tint, except few who report a partial tint.
AnonD-492079, 01 Feb 2016Does this phone suppprt samsung earphones? And the yellowish tint all are complaining about i... moreDon't know about sammy earphones but yellow tint issue is not really bothersome if its uniform over display. Its very light and unnoticeable at higher brightness. You can change the display colors in settings and make it look whiter or blueish, like most phone display usually are. But some people here have been reporting of yellow tint on a part of display, that I believe is a fault, but then if you are buying from Amazon you need not worry, you have 10 days to return it if you don't like the way display is calibrated.
AnonD-157828, 02 Feb 2016I think this yellow tint issue we should take it seriously. I too have the yellow tint or dark... moreIf it is partial and not uniform over display I would say get it replaced.
AnonD-495544, 02 Feb 2016I too have that yellow tint on k4 note which is basically x3 lite, are they selling the defect... moreIs it so? Share pics. If the tint is very mild and uniform over screen I dont think thats a defect, provided its with every piece. Confirm with other K4 Note owners first.
AnonD-54176, 02 Feb 2016Does Vibe X3 support Quick Charge 2.0? How long does it take to get fully charged from zero. D... moreSpecs do mention Quick charge here on gsmarena but I didnt see it on Lenovo India page. But since its the same model no. as rest of world I assume it is supported. However, in the box charger is not fast charger, its regular 5v 2a charger and doesn't charge rapidly.
AnonD-494195, 31 Jan 2016Yup i too have yellowish tint at the bottom of the screen..The yellow tint I am talking about is uniform tint on screen and not a part of it. If a part of screen has yellow tint then that's definitely a defect and you should get it replaced before your replacement window runs out. A uniform tint means screen is calibrated that way but a partial tint means screen is faulty. You can confirm with Lenovo support, I am sure they will advice a replacement
Vibe X3. Snapdragon is anyday better than Mediatek. Mediatek is more power hungry and in case of Le 1S vs Vibe X3, Vibe X3 is a clear winner in a lot of departments. Display, processor, Cat 6 LTE, Camera, Stereo Speakers, Sound Quality, VoLTE support, everything is better in Vibe X3
I want to buy a new smartphone; but I am confused between Vibe x3 or One Plus Two. Which one will be better?
i am confused abt taking lenovo vibe x3, or le1s.. I know it is a mediatek vs snapdragon fight? . WHich processor and mobile is better?
Does Vibe X3 support Quick Charge 2.0? How long does it take to get fully charged from zero. Does the bundled charger is a fast charger... Please reply users of this phone..
AnonD-108053, 01 Feb 2016To be very genuine in 20k whatever this phone is providing is amazing.. And if out of 10 peopl... moreDoes this support quick charge 2.0? How long does is take to get fully charged?
Super phone,exllent resolution, Best sound quality, design very good,
I too have that yellow tint on k4 note which is basically x3 lite, are they selling the defective ones to us :(
I think this yellow tint issue we should take it seriously. I too have the yellow tint or dark bright screen at the bottom of the display. I have not seen this yellow tint issue at any of the vibe x3 in YouTube reviews. Are they lenovo cheating Indian peoples by selling these defective scraps from china? Is it the reason behind they putting the price cheaper in India? It's really intolerable.
Does this phone suppprt samsung earphones?
And the yellowish tint all are complaining about is it that much bothersome and can't anything be done to remove it completely?
Plz only someone who has bought the phone reply