Arunnk, 31 Jan 2016Yup i too have yellowish tint at the bottom of the screen..Just go to Settings -> Display and change the color temprature.. & you are done...
There are different settings available for how different people like their displays to look
Arunnk, 31 Jan 2016Yup i too have yellowish tint at the bottom of the screen..Can you please uplod your picture of Screen please
Hii can anyone tell mee that is this a good phone for games web browsing and in disply and for camera
Plzz frnds reply fast I want too buy aa phone.
RajveerS, 31 Jan 2016Those who have got it already could you please confirm how is your display? Do you guys have a... moreI got the phone. Yes you are right. There is yellow tint in display. Looks like it is software issue. Others also can confirm. I did not go for replacement. I think its an issue with the software part after confirming that you also had it. When mobile is putting ins super bright mode it go away. And also there is no FM radio on this phone as it mentioned in gsmarena
Dhruvil007, 31 Jan 2016I am a heavy gamer Plz some one who has bought the game suggest that does this phone lag whil... moreNo it doesn't lag even with high graphics settings games-ashphalt 8,real racing 3,MC5,nova 3
Got Lenovo Vibe X3 the very next day.
Shot Review is here for those who are planning to get one.
Over all Phone is Very good.
1. Display: Amazing
2. Audio: Amazing
3. Lag Free performance: Heavy games (Asphalt 8 Airborne tried in full graphics mode)
Multitasking is also breeze.
4. Battery: Good
5. Cellular call quality: Superb
6. Network: Very Good
7. No heating issue
8. Camera: Super both front and rear (Should know how to shot best)
9. Finger print sensor: Amazingly fast.
10. Can Add multiple user and switch user.
11. Infra Red blaster: Works fine (Tested with Reliance DTH, Panasonic TV and F&D Home Theatre) Though Graphics interface could have been better. May be some good app from playstore can be tried.
It's mostly software related so hope that it will be fixed with updates.
1. No FM tuner
2. Can only register 2 Finger prints
3. Also finger print authentication can only be used to Wake+Unlock the device.
4. Individual apps cannot be secured with Finger Print.
5. Bloat ware: Few apps are there but can be uninstalled
6. In ear Headphone included is of average quality
Those who have got it already could you please confirm how is your display? Do you guys have a yellowish tint on display? I have got mine but it has a slight yellowish tint all over, whites don't look white but pale. Already raised a replacement request. Anybody confirm please?
I am a heavy gamer
Plz some one who has bought the game suggest that does this phone lag while playing heavy games ( games with more than 1gb)
Plz a person using this phone give genuine review
braveheart1, 31 Jan 2016Vibe x3 or le1s??? helpDude! Le1s is shit as compared to lenovo. Le1s has mediatek processor which sucks big time.
I ordered this first day and got it next day. But I noticed its screen is a bit warmer, whites look a bit yellowish and not whites. Can anybody confirm if their phones have this issue? Have requested for a replacement, lets see.
Lenovo vibe x3 or vibeshot
I am confused which of them is better.specially in camera in all light conditions and in both photos and video recording
Please help me
Rajeshkpatel, 31 Jan 2016Is the phone capable of recording slow motion videos using the front camera?In the bedroom? Be specific
Is the phone capable of recording slow motion videos using the front camera?