Bought it 3 weeks back. really happy with the phone, great build, superb audio and nice camera. Actually I compared the camera to my friend's S6 camera and I found X3 camera shows far more original colors and S6 overexposes a bit. Darker yellow comes out as light yellow.
dtrancemaniac, 02 Oct 2016I've been reading a lot of praises about Vivo V3 Max in this thread. Let me tell you why I fin... moreI understand your points but at the end you do not own a vivo v3max. I have been using both and i feel v3max is better. I can use volte reliance sim in v3max but vibe x3 do not support it. The display of v3max is better, so bright that in direct sunlight no visibility problems. Camera quality is same for both phones, don't count megapixels. Also more powerful processor more ram are always welcome even if you don't care. Lastly v3max has compass sensor as it comes with its dedicated compass app. V3max is also cheaper thsm vibe x3.
I've been reading a lot of praises about Vivo V3 Max in this thread. Let me tell you why I find Vivo inferior to Lenovo X3.
1. Compass Sensor: Vivo V3 Max does not have a compass. This Sensor allows me to navigate seamlessly as it gives pinpoint directions to wherever I'm headed to. Lots of apps require both gyroscope and compass for them to work in a great way. Maps, Pokemon Go, Speedometer GPS, etc are all dependent on both.
2. Infrared Sensor: I work in a media company where we have lots of televisions installed. At times, the Tv/stb remotes are missing from my workstation, and my phone comes in real handy in such situations! Plus, you can control ACs, Car audio systems as well using this Sensor. Vivo V3 Max users can't benefit any of these.
3. NFC: Though it's application is still growing in India, but in my organisation wd use something called HID Mobile access. It allows my phone to use as an access card to open doors. This app can't be used without an NFC, a feature unavailable in Vivo V3 max. NFC is the future, it allows you to pay at merchant outlets just by letting your phone touch the chip reader. I can keep my phone above an NFC tag to ensure a certain sound profile is activated. It can connect wireless headphones without the hassle of pairing using Bluetooth, rather by just a contact via NFC beam!
4. Camera: Many have been complaining about poor picture quality shot from Lenovo X3. IMO, there's no phone that can shoot good photos in low light. When i fully zoom in to a particular frame, I still get clarity! The 'blur background' feature (a bit tough to master at) blew my mind! Slo-mo, ability to shoot 4k quality video, are some more features unavailable in Vivo V3 Max!
5. Sound: Lenovo X3 has two front grill stereo speakers. With the DAC chip, and Dolby Atmos plugin, I can ensure that the sound output is of utmost quality and clarity!
Yes X3 has lower ram (3gb), a hexa-core processor (V3 Max has octa-core); but that's it! I can play all games without a lag, the OS is super smooth. AnTuTu benchmark gives it a low rating, but I just don't care! There a few bugs here and there, but one can live with it! Don't update to marshmallow (one can easily live with lollipop). At 20k, this phone is a beast.
xiami mi5 is better then all phone in terms of everything and then moto g4 plus
AnonD-591620, 30 Sep 2016Hi frineds, i am planning to buy a new mobile but i am in a big confusion of what to buy. Mo... moreI own three phones from your list. Among them i vote v3Max as the best. Lenovo x3 comes with the same premium feel of vivo but the software experience lets a lot to be desired. Oppo F1s is the worst phone, will not recommend it to anyone.
MTH, 30 Sep 2016Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to marshmallow because i heared that ... moreDon't worry.please upstate no issues.Android 6 giving more smooth and fast.Good looking interface.Good performance.Sure . Kg
i am planning to buy a new mobile but i am in a big confusion of what to buy.
Moto X paly or Lenovo vibe k5 note
Moto X Style.
Lenovo Vibe X3
Vivo v3 max
Lenovo Z2 plus.
My main preference is need to have excellent camera with awesome battery backup.
can yu plzz suggest me the best...!!!
MTH, 30 Sep 2016Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to marshmallow because i heared that ... moreI have it since months and is great... but if i went back again i won't update to Android 6. I'm facing many issues with notifications: I need to open app for receiving. I've checked everything about notifications or energy and there is no way of fixing it. I would buy it again but i wont update it.
Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to marshmallow because i heared that it has many bugs
AnonD-513452, 30 Sep 2016same but u don't get the same premium feel that u get with vibe x3 Especially 'vibe x3 sc... moreyes but price is to high of vibe x3 on amazon india, & the same features is also available in k5 note and price is very low that's why i am telling k5 note is good
AnonD-583164, 29 Sep 2016i think lenovo vibe k5 note is better than vibe x3 because same features & k5 note price i... moresame but u don't get the same premium feel that u get with vibe x3
Especially 'vibe x3 screen' it has the best screen as good as Samsung.. it has 100% NTC color gamut
Surely u can go for vibe x3 i too have same confusion for last three months between vibe x3, k5 note,moto Style ,mi note 3 finally i ordered vibe x3 today
because i have used my cousins vibe x3 and made the final decision ...
HI Guys! M confused between Lenovo vibe x3 and Lenovo k5 vibe Note? Which one shut I opt for?
Ryknex, 29 Sep 2016Vibe X3 or Mi5? via 3.5mm with any sub 1500rs headphone is the audio worth enough with X3? ig... moreAll is good in Lenovo Vibe X3 except for the patchy software. I ordered my Vibe X3 the day it got launched in India and had been suggesting it to anybody who wanted the best phone under INR 20k. But that was when it came with the factory Android Lollipop OS. After those crappy OS updates started to rain, this incredible phone was destroyed. Now I do not recommend it to anyone. I will suggest you to have a look at Vivo V3Max (INR 19K), a phone I am very happy with and worthy contender of Vibe X3.
Vibe X3 or Mi5?
via 3.5mm with any sub 1500rs headphone is the audio worth enough with X3? ignoring VoLTE, weight, software support, performance, camera of Mi5 providing?
i think lenovo vibe k5 note is better than vibe x3 because same features & k5 note price is aslo very low. only two features not available in k5 note fast battery charging mode & gorilla glass protection.
In amazon it is out of stock and the selling price also increased from 20k - 30k more than 20k is not worth for vibe x3 so i going to pick Moto x style ...
AnonD-588343, 22 Sep 2016I am using Lenovo Vibe x3..it is gud fine ... But it can't support VoLTE... Any chance to get ... moreI am thinking to buy lenovo vibe x3 as u r using this phone pls tell it is gud or not