Promp, 14 Apr 2016No fast charging isn't availableafor vibe x3The Vibe does support fast charging. However a Fast charger is not included in the box.
Sim tray not good quality. Sim very shakey in slot so very difficult to insert sim tray. No back-lite led. Finger print not sensitive. Totally disappointed with this phone. Unable to stop auto selfie, It's take pic continue.
Pls don't buy this stupid device.
Promp, 14 Apr 2016I mean bug And will you check if same problem happens when 'finger snap' feature is on/offIt is happening with fingerprint snap feature off.
Promp, 14 Apr 2016I did the 1st experiment you are right it doesnt work and I have to manually unlock after that... moreThe work around is that open lock manually , launch camera , and close, fingerprint will start working.. BT this is serious and annoying bug
Promp, 14 Apr 2016I did the 1st experiment you are right it doesnt work and I have to manually unlock after that... moreI mean bug
And will you check if same problem happens when 'finger snap' feature is on/off
Yo kumar, 14 Apr 2016I am facing some bugs in vibe x3, please check yours unit:-
1. Open camera from lock screen ... moreI did the 1st experiment you are right it doesnt work and I have to manually unlock after that my fingerprint stopped working and I have to restart device.
This is serious software issue
Anonymous, 14 Apr 2016How to initiate the replacement??U must call customer care service of Amazon and tell them that u want to replace it.. And they will do it for u..I did the same.. But u have only10 days window for replacement so u should be quick..u can ask Amazon ccare...
I am facing some bugs in vibe x3, please check yours unit:-
1. Open camera from lock screen and take a picture and press home key, after that if u try unlock with fingerprint ,it does not respond and u need to open manually by pattern.
2. Use Google now launcher , and play music via headphone( particularly with poweramp music player) with touch sounds on , then sound will clipped whenever u touch anything like opening dialler , WhatsApp etc.
Please check these things with your device , I need to check if this is a software bug or issue with my device.
asif.shk, 14 Apr 2016Is fast charging option available for Vibe X3 mobile...???No fast charging isn't availableafor vibe x3
Promp, 13 Apr 2016I am having the same issue lately maybe it's a bugDid u ask lenovo or Amazon customer care...??
Promp, 13 Apr 2016I am having the same issue lately maybe it's a bugDo u know any solution to fix this problem????
Looking for suitable headphones for my vibe x3. MI in ear headphones on MI app and MI Piston 3 Headphones on Amazon are they both same?
Hi I have bought a new vibe x3
I have some issues in the Wi-Fi connection (even if I stand near to the modem the range is very less)I to tested in several other modems and hotspots ,the same problem persists
If any solution please comment...
mts58, 09 Apr 2016I am a lot interested in this phone for its hifi audio quality over headphones. I also have co... moreMy personal subjective opinion (after extensively using both):
1) If you want to use a smartphone just like a high res audio player to attain highest audio quality over headphones go for Vivo X5Max. This phone has the best timbre and tonal quality while the separation of instruments is second to none. I believe this advantage is mainly because Vivo have access to the exclusive ESS ES9601 operational amplifier in their audio chain after ESS SABRE ES9018 DAC. On the other hand call quality is great, just like Motorola's CrystalTalk. AMOLED SuperLED display as found in X5Max is superior to Vibe X3 in terms of color reproduction and vibrancy. Battery backup just makes up for a day as it is the thinnest phone in the world with just 2300 mAh juice.
2) If you want to use a smartphone as a smartphone like playing games, multimedia stuff, watching movies in VR headset, etc along with a sound quality that misses the X5Max by a whisker, get a Lenovo Vibe X3. I will be perfectly fine with X3, and yes the X3 will obliterate X5Max in stereo in-built speaker performance. Vibe X3 also has equivalent call quality of X5Max and is more or an all rounder. A true flagship smartphone designed by Motorola for Lenovo and an exceptional all rounder.
Note: Take all my subjective views with a pinch of salt.:)