how to stop vibration when using fingerprint uncolk?tell me anybody....
Hi guys, anyone tried this and howz it working,,,, is there any problems with Jio sim after......
Sugar, 17 Feb 2017Hi, my lenovo vibe x3 still runs on android 5.1.1 which i bought February 2016. Lately, i've a... moreJust do factory reset, Your Facebook app restored again, Make sure backup or sync your important contacts and msgs
Hi, my lenovo vibe x3 still runs on android 5.1.1 which i bought February 2016. Lately, i've accidentally uninstall Facebook, and when i try to install back using Google Store, an Error -504 keeps surface up multiple time i tried!! What is this Error -504, and how can i install Facebook. Need help, please.
Pavan, 16 Feb 2017Today we got Android N Update!
I am see a post on sharmaji technical forum that reports On fe... morenope i checked and it says "device software is up to date".
i don't think it was confirmed by Lenovo.
lets see if we get an update in a day or two
Today we got Android N Update!
I am see a post on sharmaji technical forum that reports On feb17 Lenovo Vibe X3 get N update, let's see!!
I am not able to upload videos in Instagram,the app stops working...
Also I am not able to use the 'boomerang ' app for Instagram... Does anyone have same problems
I'm on marshmallow....I regret upgrading to it....
Anonymous, 03 Feb 2017Bro please don't update the phone to marshmallow because tons of bug u will face after the upg... moreYes true never ever update to marshmallow..,.
Stay with lollipop and be happy,I updated and I regret it now..
Lots of bugs and phone is slow
Rishu, 14 Sep 2016Unable to connect true caller please suggestPlease check with different network provider like air tel, idea as some broadband have the issue
My Instgram story stopped working . anybody have same issues with this ?
AnonD-513462, 12 Dec 2016Playstore is updated to the latest version
It's just the jio network on which I can't access ... moreBro please don't update the phone to marshmallow because tons of bug u will face after the upgrade and lenovo don't roll any bug fix software to handle the situation ...
After updating the phone problems faced by me are...
1.Ram usage goes to 2.7gb
2.second speaker volume drastically low
3.sometimes it shows that fingerprint hardware fails nd didn't recognize..
4.on multitasking phone freezes many times..
So.,don't update guys
jack, 14 Dec 2016Please do not buy this phone I begged my parents and bought this phone only to face an ocean... moreI agree do much.Afrer sales and customer service is pathetic. They promise one year warranty.... But if your phone has even minor scratches, they will attribute any problems arising in phone to fall damage and refuse service under warranty. We wrote even to the senior team of Lenovo. They are equally useless. This is my first and last Lenovo phone.
RishiGuru, 27 Jan 2017Recently I have rekindled my love for Lenovo Vibe X3. It had been with me for past 10 months. ... moreThis is the phone for audiophiles. I drive my sennheiser hd 650 headphones which are more than twice as expensive as vibe x3. This phone can drive my headphones with ease.
Sound quality, transperency and texture are great in vibe x3. Casual listeners with cheap headphones will never be able to fathom this phones true audio capibilty.
great sound ,great display,good battery(xperia z3 had better battery) ,great camera,nice looking like Moto but no Moto features :( ,
AnonD-174175, 26 Jan 2017(I have been using this phone from 10 months so these are my opinions):
GOOD THINGS TO TALK A... moreRecently I have rekindled my love for Lenovo Vibe X3. It had been with me for past 10 months. After the Marshmallow update however I stopped using this phone as it had many software glitches. However on my friends insistence I have performed five consecutive factory resets recently which have somehow miraculously solved many software issues. :)
After almost a year of use below are some pros I found in Vibe X3:
1) This is a true purist audiophile smartphone. It has two dedicated audio paths. The "Turbo Hi-Fi" is for purists using renowned ESS Sabre 9018C2M audio DAC and triple OPA1612 audio amplifier configuration. The sound quality is phenomenal for a smartphone using this mode with incredible amount of gain. You can properly drive high impedance over-the-ear headphone like Sennheiser HD598 with Vibe X3!!!
There is only one phone in India which has equal musical prowess of Vibe X3. Vivo X5Max. I own that too. :) The "Standard Hi-Fi" on Vibe X3 is also excellent, as it uses a very high quality Wolfson WM8281 audio codec. I will rate the Vibe X3's "Standard Hi-Fi" to be better sounding than most other smartphones claiming to come with dedicated low quality audio chips like Vivo V3Max or ZTE Nubia Z11. So for an audiophile Vibe X3 is the phone to have.
2) Vibe X3 has the best front firing stereo speakers I have ever come across a phone. Period. The speakers are real musical sounding, decently loud with good separation for a phone.
3) The best 5.5 inch, FullHD IPS LCD display I have ever come across on ANY price band. This display has best color accuracy, color gamut, brightness for a 1080p. I rate Vibe X3 over my quadHD Nexus 6P in terms of display quality alone. That says something.
4) The Snapdragon 808 is really powerful and the 20nm manufacturing process means it does not gets as heated as SD652 or SD653 built on 28nm. The SD808 is also a champ for gaming performance.
5) Decent battery backup with 3500 mAh battery.
6) Good looking, practical with solid built. Very Motorola type.
7) At INR 20K a true value for money flagship. When launched it had no contender.
1) The well known 4G connectivity issue on all Vibe X3.
2) No VoLTE support.
Verdict: Audio lovers should go blindly for it. Also with gorgeous accurate display movie fans will love this phone. Lenovo Vibe X3 is built for them.