Sugar, 17 Feb 2017Hi, my lenovo vibe x3 still runs on android 5.1.1 which i bought February 2016. Lately, i've a... moreJust do factory reset, Your Facebook app restored again, Make sure backup or sync your important contacts and msgs
Hi, my lenovo vibe x3 still runs on android 5.1.1 which i bought February 2016. Lately, i've accidentally uninstall Facebook, and when i try to install back using Google Store, an Error -504 keeps surface up multiple time i tried!! What is this Error -504, and how can i install Facebook. Need help, please.
Pavan, 16 Feb 2017Today we got Android N Update!
I am see a post on sharmaji technical forum that reports On fe... morenope i checked and it says "device software is up to date".
i don't think it was confirmed by Lenovo.
lets see if we get an update in a day or two
Today we got Android N Update!
I am see a post on sharmaji technical forum that reports On feb17 Lenovo Vibe X3 get N update, let's see!!
I am not able to upload videos in Instagram,the app stops working...
Also I am not able to use the 'boomerang ' app for Instagram... Does anyone have same problems
I'm on marshmallow....I regret upgrading to it....
Anonymous, 03 Feb 2017Bro please don't update the phone to marshmallow because tons of bug u will face after the upg... moreYes true never ever update to marshmallow..,.
Stay with lollipop and be happy,I updated and I regret it now..
Lots of bugs and phone is slow
Rishu, 14 Sep 2016Unable to connect true caller please suggestPlease check with different network provider like air tel, idea as some broadband have the issue
My Instgram story stopped working . anybody have same issues with this ?
AnonD-513462, 12 Dec 2016Playstore is updated to the latest version
It's just the jio network on which I can't access ... moreBro please don't update the phone to marshmallow because tons of bug u will face after the upgrade and lenovo don't roll any bug fix software to handle the situation ...
After updating the phone problems faced by me are...
1.Ram usage goes to 2.7gb
2.second speaker volume drastically low
3.sometimes it shows that fingerprint hardware fails nd didn't recognize..
4.on multitasking phone freezes many times..
So.,don't update guys
jack, 14 Dec 2016Please do not buy this phone I begged my parents and bought this phone only to face an ocean... moreI agree do much.Afrer sales and customer service is pathetic. They promise one year warranty.... But if your phone has even minor scratches, they will attribute any problems arising in phone to fall damage and refuse service under warranty. We wrote even to the senior team of Lenovo. They are equally useless. This is my first and last Lenovo phone.
RishiGuru, 27 Jan 2017Recently I have rekindled my love for Lenovo Vibe X3. It had been with me for past 10 months. ... moreThis is the phone for audiophiles. I drive my sennheiser hd 650 headphones which are more than twice as expensive as vibe x3. This phone can drive my headphones with ease.
Sound quality, transperency and texture are great in vibe x3. Casual listeners with cheap headphones will never be able to fathom this phones true audio capibilty.
great sound ,great display,good battery(xperia z3 had better battery) ,great camera,nice looking like Moto but no Moto features :( ,
AnonD-174175, 26 Jan 2017(I have been using this phone from 10 months so these are my opinions):
GOOD THINGS TO TALK A... moreRecently I have rekindled my love for Lenovo Vibe X3. It had been with me for past 10 months. After the Marshmallow update however I stopped using this phone as it had many software glitches. However on my friends insistence I have performed five consecutive factory resets recently which have somehow miraculously solved many software issues. :)
After almost a year of use below are some pros I found in Vibe X3:
1) This is a true purist audiophile smartphone. It has two dedicated audio paths. The "Turbo Hi-Fi" is for purists using renowned ESS Sabre 9018C2M audio DAC and triple OPA1612 audio amplifier configuration. The sound quality is phenomenal for a smartphone using this mode with incredible amount of gain. You can properly drive high impedance over-the-ear headphone like Sennheiser HD598 with Vibe X3!!!
There is only one phone in India which has equal musical prowess of Vibe X3. Vivo X5Max. I own that too. :) The "Standard Hi-Fi" on Vibe X3 is also excellent, as it uses a very high quality Wolfson WM8281 audio codec. I will rate the Vibe X3's "Standard Hi-Fi" to be better sounding than most other smartphones claiming to come with dedicated low quality audio chips like Vivo V3Max or ZTE Nubia Z11. So for an audiophile Vibe X3 is the phone to have.
2) Vibe X3 has the best front firing stereo speakers I have ever come across a phone. Period. The speakers are real musical sounding, decently loud with good separation for a phone.
3) The best 5.5 inch, FullHD IPS LCD display I have ever come across on ANY price band. This display has best color accuracy, color gamut, brightness for a 1080p. I rate Vibe X3 over my quadHD Nexus 6P in terms of display quality alone. That says something.
4) The Snapdragon 808 is really powerful and the 20nm manufacturing process means it does not gets as heated as SD652 or SD653 built on 28nm. The SD808 is also a champ for gaming performance.
5) Decent battery backup with 3500 mAh battery.
6) Good looking, practical with solid built. Very Motorola type.
7) At INR 20K a true value for money flagship. When launched it had no contender.
1) The well known 4G connectivity issue on all Vibe X3.
2) No VoLTE support.
Verdict: Audio lovers should go blindly for it. Also with gorgeous accurate display movie fans will love this phone. Lenovo Vibe X3 is built for them.
(I have been using this phone from 10 months so these are my opinions):
GOOD THINGS TO TALK ABOUT:
1) I love the audio i am getting from this phone both from headphones and speakers its the best.
2) The display is good even though it is not 4k resolution u can see much in depth colors.
3) Gaming performance is nice.
4) The phone easily fits in my pocket and u can easily hold this in ur hand.
5) Front facing camera is good.
6 ) good performance in speed due to Snapdragon 808 processor and good looking phone well built.
SOME BAD THINGS TO TALK ABOUT:
1) The primary thing that troubles me in this phone is camera it has good clarity but its always shaky always!! except u attach it to some stand , too much saturation until unless u press focus button , the previous image view option is buggy , the phone gets heted up with few minutes of camera usage , no good clarity at night .(if u love taking photos never go for this phone).
2) Next is the ram usage the free ram available for me at lollipop is used to be 1.2 gb but when i upgraded to marshmallow it reduced to 600 mb ram , i am shocked with this change.
3) No Volte and jio net is dropping frequently i got to know that its due to bug in the phone software.
4) Many say there are lot of bugs but i found one or two not more than that , but no bug fixing updates from lenovo , the updates from lenovo is taking very long .
"" FINALLY MY HONEST OPINION IS I LIKE THIS PHONE MY ONLY DISSAPOINTMENT IS CAMERA PERFORMANCE , RAM MANAGEMENT IS NOT AFFECTING ME MUCH , ALSO NEED GOOD SUPPORT FROM LENOVO IN RECEIVING UPDATES FAST""
(This phone is good for the people who loves ENTERTAINMENT -games,music,videos).
I have seen it in many places people keep asking Lenovo Vibe X3 supports Qualcomm Quickcharge 2.0 or not. The quick answer is NO.
The support for Quick Charge 2.0 needs to be from hardware level be it the phone or charger. One may purchase a QC 2.0 certified charger but inherent hardware support in Vibe X3 is lacking. So Vibe X3 is unable to draw the amount of power from the charger to charge faster.
QC 1.0 was designed to allow a maximum current draw of 2 Amps and voltage of 5 volts equating to 2 X 5 = 10 watts of power from charger to phone. These 10 watt charger are most common these days.
QC 2.0 was designed to allow a maximum current draw of 3 Amps and voltage of 5/ 9/ 12 volts equating to
3 X 5 = 15 watts OR
3 X 9 = 18 watts OR
3 X 12 = 36 watts
of power from charger to phone. Of these three types 15 watts of power at minimum is required to be consumed by phone hardware to be a QC 2.0 qualified phone.
However a respected Chinese review website IGAO7.com measured Lenovo Vibe X3 to draw a maximum current draw of 1.1 Amps and voltage of 9.3 volts equating to 1.1 X 9.3 = 10.23 watts. Hence it which falls short of 15 watt minimum requirement to a QC 2.0 qualified phone. However I have no gripes as my Vibe X3 reaches 0 to 100% battery in 2 hours 10 mins flat which is acceptable.
I believe this is due the aggressive pricing of this phone at just INR 20K in India where as in China it was selling for INR 25K. Because to be QC 2.0 qualified Lenovo not only needed to put a more expensive power management chip in Vibe X3 but more importantly pay a per phone royalty fee to Qualcomm for using their technology.
Hope this helps!!!
Maheash, 24 Jan 2017When is the next android update for lenovo Vibe X3.
in recent time my data connection stops a... moreThis is a very common problem on all Lenovo Vibe X3. The 4G data connectivity is very inconsistent and it keeps dropping after every 5 mins or so. Then within 5 to 10 secs it will again regain 4G connectivity. This particularly happens for me over Reliance JIO & Airtel 4G connections. I have tried the same sims with my Vivo X5Max or Vivo V3Max and they work fine.
So the culprit is the modem used in Vibe X3 and/ or the firmware controlling it. Hope Lenovo resolves this issue with Android Nougat update which is scheduled for Q2 of 2017.