A way brighter than the 570 cd/m*2, I mean the LG G3.
The LG G3 looks dimm compared to the vibe z2 pro.
Jaw, 26 Apr 2015As i see the endurance batterytest is only 8 hours? Isn't that very low compared to other phones?You should reboot your device, and that will wipe the cash, do it by turning it off first, then press and hold both the (power) and the (volume down) buttons, a menue will pop up, use the volume keys to navigate, choose the (reboot phone), then press the power button.
Then, after turning your phone on, go to settings, power, and see what app is draining your battery that much, force stop it, and that's it.
My one, has a full day battery, with moderate to heavy use.
As i see the endurance batterytest is only 8 hours? Isn't that very low compared to other phones?
Adelia, 16 Apr 2015Which one is better? Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro or Lenovo K3 note? help me please ?Lenovo vibe z2 pro is better.
Having the lenovo vibe z2 pro few days a go, I'd like to share the following:
1. A great device with a premium look and feel. The build quality is excellent, no issues at all concerning the stunning display, the speakers, the battery and power consumption.
The display is not over sharpened, and it is very bright. GsmArena states that it is 562 cd\m*2, fine, but why it seems a way brighter than the 570 cd\m*2 GsmArena?! Have you any interpretation?
2. The camera is great! The colors out of the camera are natural, and true. Regardless you are firing the dual led flash or not. Photos are very sharp,noise is minimal, no distortion, very good contrast and dynamic range. There is no agly,software processing.
3.l have NO SCREEN PROTECTOR out of the sealed sticked box, I have the golden edition.
4. I can't find the MACRO MODE -if exist-
in the camera settings!
5.No sim2 room for an external SD card as claimed by GsmArena sometime a go!
6.The stock android UI is not fully customized!
Thanks all ..
Hi all,I have the lenovo vibe z2 pro,k920-gold edition-, a few days ago, l'd like to share my own experience and notes:
1. No issues at all regarding the build quality, display, battery, and speakers.The handset looks great and premium and the screen tn body ratio is the best compared to the rest of flagship devices.
2.There was NO SCREEN PROTECTOR out of the sealed box!
3.I can't find the MACRO MODE, if exists, in the camera settings.
4.The stock android UI is not rich, nor fully customized as expected.
5.There is no way to utilize the sim2 room for a SD card, as claimed by GsmArena weeks a go!
Thanks every body.
Which one is better? Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro or
Lenovo K3 note? help me please ?
i have been using lenovo vibe z2 pro for 2 months
hardware is really good, camera excelent, battery back up lovely,secure zone lovely good, but lot of software issues,specially when u upgrade, stay on 4.2 kitkat, as other update are creating heating issues, network fluctuation, is there but is a software issue,
they are releasing lollipop update shortly so that's the last hope, if not just dont waste your money, but people who have installed lollipop have said that it has really made a difference, but if software issue are sorted nothing like this mobile, but if u need to play safe, go for sony Z3 one plus or asus zenphone 2
My brother gifted me this mobile as a 'Vishu Kaineettam' (means the special gift on the Kerala festival 'Vishu')on 15th April 2015. He purchased it from Flipkart, India. This is my first Lenovo make mobile. I would like to thank my brother for gifting such an amazing mobile. I found nothing bad in this mobile and as per my opinion this is a value for money device.
1. superb display with wide viewing angles and very good visibility even under the brightest sunlight.
2. very thin and light weight.
3. unbelievably zero temperature rise while playing high end games....( but very little temperature rise when contentiously using hours of internet(EDGE) and absolutely no temperature rise while using internet through Wi-Fi)
4. ultra fast speed.
5. amazing back and front camera(there was a 'red eye' problem when taking photos after daylight, but it is rectified after updating my mobile.)
6. superb battery backup. I am using whatsapp and face book regularly but getting more two days plus backup.
7. good ring volume. easily hearable even we keep our mobile in our vanity bags.
8. supports Kerala local language 'Malayalam'
Only negative point is 'little slippery'
Which one is better? Lenovo Vibe Z2 pro or Lenovo K3 note? help me please ?
I am so socked and surprised that all the pp on this fouram is only having complaints and so many of it. and company doesn't even bother to take notice of it thats why so many of other micillinous company just comes and goes. And companies like sony, blackberry, apple, samsung has so many fans because their phones are almoat flawless maybe they mignt not have some or many features that many ppl wants but than the phone wich has it doesn't work
Any body updated to lolipop? If yes then how to update? Kindly mention!
Bought this phone because of good features, like 4000MAH battery, Secure zone, ...etc. But Sold this phone - after two months use! Was restarting/getting stuck. Did hard reset two times - did not help. The second SIM is only 2G. Some apps like XE currency, do not work on this phone.
Anonymous, 03 Apr 2015r u from pakistan no yrr I am Indian, but why r u asking that
I have heared that mobile has 1.62 sar and this value is so high and dangerous
AnonD-383365, 06 Apr 2015Im getting continous sms from Contact MANAGER in this handset. Not able to delete the app as i... moreGo to apps in settings, open contact manager and force stop it. Within 5 minutes the problem should resolve