Changed from note 8 n5100 to this gorgeous device
Using mainly for mails and browsing
Amazing tablet with superb battery not been able to take the battery below 70% whereas needed to charge note twice daily
Very very happy with my decision
Love the design and build quality waiting for some covers using pouch for now
Hi Guys, I bought Nexus7-2013, still not received, in transit. After seeing the design of Lenovo Yoga8 impressed in design.If I had chance to change my decision is it a wise one ?
Saurabh, 02 Dec 2013received my Yoga 8 on 29th Nov... Booked through Lenovo online store (www.thedostore.com). Fir... moreDear Saurab, since u had ordered directly from lenovo thedotstore, u might also received freebies like earphone and flip cover, can u please comment on quality of headset and if possible can u pls share the screenshot of flip cover u recd
I want to verify Whether the flip cover they are providing looks like this one - http://www.lenovo.com/images/gallery/1060x596/lenovo-tablet-yoga-8-fashion-cover-22.jpg
received my Yoga 8 on 29th Nov... Booked through Lenovo online store (www.thedostore.com). First of all the delivery was quick and intact.
48 hours usage experience:
1) Battery life is amazing. even after 48 hours of regular usage (Calls, emails, wifi, youtube, TempleRun), the meter was still indicating 30% remaining.
2) Screen resolution and sharpness is quite good. much better than Samsung Note 5100.
3) Call quality is good, and the sound system is comparable to higher class tablets.
4) Holding in the hand feels good. Men (with big hands) can easily go with one hand operations and scrolling etc. Feels much less heavier than 400g.
5) In-build stand is quite useful and feels good.
1) RAM is only 1 GB. Certain application and power intensive games takes time to load. Loading Temple-Run took a few extra seconds.
2) The battery compartment (buldging side) makes it difficult to squeeze it between books or in folders.
3) in case, you hold it by one hand from the other side (thin edge), you can feel the weight of the battery, etc. This is when it feels much heavier.
But at the price quoted Indian Rs 22,999), it is a reasonable purchase.
If the price is right i would buy the 3g/wifi model. Nice looking tablet :D
Omid87, 09 Nov 2013Hi,frieod.I am very sorry to say this!Lenovo is never ever care about making tablet!There noth... moreI didn't know there were a 32inches nexus7-2013! When did google sell this model???
Pranay shah, 08 Nov 2013Anybody can help? I want to buy new tab but confuse a lot, yoga 8's spec r nice but compare to... moreHi well I might not have the lenovo yoga 8 I would suggest that you get the nexus 7 2013 firstly the hardware is much better and secondly the nexus 7 will have support from google for much longer than the yoga 8 will have from lenovo.
Pranay shah, 08 Nov 2013Anybody can help? I want to buy new tab but confuse a lot, yoga 8's spec r nice but compare to... moreHi,frieod.I am very sorry to say this!Lenovo is never ever care about making tablet!There nothing to talk about yoga 8 and 10 inches!These are the lowest ends tablets in the market and very soon you can buy them for just100 dollars for children!My dear this box is never comparable with nexus excellent masterpiece nexus 7-2013!I have to add lenovo is very much successful in making smartphones!But its redundant tablet making result is null and void!Please just go for the affordable 32inches nexus 7-13 not the worst yoga!Good luck in choosing the best not the worst!