This is a rare beauty, feel privileged to have used it. Great looks, great performance and a great price. Absolute masterclass form Lenovo.
Though it's really sad to know we won't be seeing any more of these but hats off to Lenovo for this one. :)
Rdmkr, 27 Sep 2017Still using it every day. This is the only small bezel phone without compromises. No awkward c... morethis ZUK lineup had future, why they stopped it. :( the only 2016 phone beats 2017 designs.
Still using it every day. This is the only small bezel phone without compromises. No awkward curved edges, no on-screen nav buttons, no weird aspect ratio that shrinks videos, no front camera on the bottom bezel, no inferior earpiece hardware, not too big for one hand... Just a classic design shrunk to as small as possible size.
well to bad Lenovo stop the ZUK otherwise this can be a good choice for its price
With the price $360 it's a worthed phone to buy
Amazing design, great speed and stunning FHD display
Battery are better than S8, almost 2days used
Kamera good enough especially at outdoor
Overall maybe 8/10
Bought one unit with 4 GB RAM. There is no FM Radio. I checked their China website. Nothing mentioned about the FM Radio.
Rdmkr, 13 Jul 2017Very few people realize how special this device is. There are other phones out there that matc... moreBuild quality better than iPhone, samsung and LG (this 3 battery easy get bigger and and push screen out). Camera still under quality those 3, choice are yours
Zaiyad , 26 May 2017I know, but why it is not available in stores? Or did they recall all stocks? Thank you Zuk company already stop make this product
How about the camera, is the camera good is photo for projector at night?
Very few people realize how special this device is. There are other phones out there that match or exceed its screen to body ratio, but all of them have major disadvantages.
- it's uncommon to find devices with StB ratios this high with a 5.5 inch screen size; most of them have larger screens, which makes the bezel shrinkage irrelevant because you still need two hands to operate them
- most other phones with high StB ratios have on-screen navigation buttons, which take up more space than you gained from the bezel shrinkage
- a lot of the more recent high StB phones have a weird aspect ratio that causes black bars to appear when watching videos and the aspect ratio is generally more awkward than the 9:16 standard
- its available at a very low price compared to pretty much all alternatives with high StB ratios
- it has a fingerprint scanner on the front of the device; something Samsung and Apple are struggling and failing to get done these days
It's unfortunate that the ZUK brand gets rolled up after delivering this unique creation. I'm kinda hoping that other brands will reverse-engineer this thing and learn ZUK's tricks, but this phone is too obscure to make that very likely. Let's hope at least Lenovo keeps this technology alive and shares it with whatever replaces ZUK as its in-house mobile brand.
harish, 26 Jun 2017Is it phone have volte option or not please tell me?Yes it did have volte.
Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017I looked into them and redmi line as well. Unfortunately they don't work well here at the USA.... morethe redmi note 4 supports us LTE bands, and another good phone is the LeEco LE 2 x527 which has all the us LTE bands.
AnonD-257235, 02 Jun 2017How about this phones camera's compared to the mi5s/mi5? Specially front camera, because I'm h... moreBuy her the Pro instead of the Edge; the camera hardware's much better.
The ZUKs all have a similar Chinese/English ROM.