I have placed an order for this mobile on today's sale but again now i am forced to think that whether i should continue with the order or cancel it because before placing the order i did exhaustive research about the phone and concluded that this phone will suit me the best but there are lot of negative comments about this mobile being defective for some.
So People using this mobile or have used it before please say whether the negative reviews are hoax or should i cancel the order and go for redmi note 3?
P.S. - I considered Z1 over redmi note 3 because of its superiority in camera, cynogen OS, more storage and lenovo brand.
Prem Kumar BG, 07 Jul 2016I brought this mobile by seeing / hearing the greater configuration, but when we use, am expe... moreI was also wondering if i should buy it! You know there is a great buzz about it every where. Reviewer are saying great things. Everyone will fall for it. However I tried thrice and couldn't buy it in the flash sale. It was sold in less than two minutes. So I bought a moto g4 plus instead. When I was trying to purchase this phone, I was able to see the review on amazon. Almost 1100 people wrote negative things about it giving 1* where as 1000 people wrote positive things giving 5*. So in dilemma I decided to quit it and buy a moto or redmi instead. I hope I took the right call.
First disable the option double tap to wake...
that is the bug creating all this nuisance, then your phone will work smoothly.
I brought this mobile by seeing / hearing the greater configuration, but when we use, am experiencing the real flaws in the set.
1. Frequently getting hanged, will not be able to receive the call, then only option is need to restart.
2. Double click, wake-up / sleep options, sometimes, will work, but not all times.
3. In a day at least 2-3 times, phone has to be restarted.
4. Frequently screen keeps on blinking, then need to restart to come to normal position.
5. Still experiencing more problem as the days keeps on going.
Is there any bug fixing / resolution, Lenova technician has to come through.
But finally disappointed a lot, after lot of googling, i decided to buy, but finally fall in a pit.... :-( :-( :-(
Dharmveer Prajapat, 06 Jul 2016Its a really good phone , I am using it since one month and do not have any issue with any har... moreCan you please let me know..can we change ringtone as mp3 ringtone..
Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016can you share the other one The other one is Redmi Note 3 vs Moto G4+. Still want it ?
abhi, 06 Jul 2016friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative rev... moreZuk z1 is a good phone when compared to new lenovas k4 and moto g4 plus.....it has a nice battery life...but not good as redmi 3....main con is:::lag when we switch to another theme it gets a little bit time to be in original position...and no network problems...cynogen mod top os.but good themes are only for money...over all performance rating 8
Nav, 05 Jul 2016Phone is really good. I too using moto g 1st gen from 2 years. Now bought zuk z1 in 30 june sa... morebro....d pblm is not occuring on ur phone dats why u are telling dat phone is gud.....but d commments are right .....pblm is occuring....itz with me also....
RahulHa224, 06 Jul 2016did you ask for a replacement ? btw what is the replacement or return period of Amazon of flipkartyeah most of the phones of zuk has a hanging problem..
Zuk Z1 vs Moto G4+ (on popular demand)
Pros of Zuk Z1 over Moto G4+
- Has a higher RAM speed (933mhz) compared to 800 mhz of Moto.
- Has a much higher memory bandwidth 14.9 GB/s vs 6.4GB/s). This means that the 801 will allow for much faster read/write speeds and also faster data transfer between memory and CPU.
- Supports 4K video recording.
- Has a powerful GPU for gaming.
- Internal memory is eMMC 5.0 and not 4.7 like of Moto.
- Has 2 channel RAM compared to only single channel of Moto.
- Is free to mod or change anything on the software part including custom ROMs and kernels (for advanced users only)
- Camera has OIS, although this is negligible due to presence of Laser autofocus on Moto.
- Has 64 gb of ROM (but no card support)
- Better front camera
Pros of Moto over Zuk -
- A better camera with a higher megapixel count.
- SD617 processor on Moto is 64-bit thereby guarantees future games run smooth. (however it is weak for the gaming part)
- Supports higher LTE speed (negligible since India does not have even CAT4 LTE speeds of Zuk)
- Dedicated memory card slot.
These are the technical specifications, further I found Zuk to have a nascent touchscreen issue where it lags or hangs and Moto to have a little heating issue due to the processor used. So, ultimately it is on the customer who decides here. I would recommend you other brands if you are not hard-pressed to buy a Moto or Lenovo.
My choice - Both are great phones and you cant go wrong with either of these.
RahulHa224, 06 Jul 2016friends do you think that snapdragon 801 is very outdated ? do you think snapdragon 650 is far... moreSD650 has everything better compared to SD801. Be it being 64-bit, supporting QuickCharge 3.0, supporting Vulcan API, having more power due to A72 cluster, having a big.LITTLE cou cluster, better GPU or just the more powerful CAT7 LTE support.
RahulHa224, 06 Jul 2016dude you have to understand first this phone is running on CyanogenMod which is among the top ... moreThank you sir. Even I had the same confusion. But since we have many other alternatives like moto g4 +, redme, others... Why we should take that risk. That's my opinion.
abhi, 06 Jul 2016friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative rev... moreFriends me too i am confused
This phone is good or not
I also view a bad comments or good comments
Siddharth , 06 Jul 2016Please do not buy the phone.. Most of the phones have motherboard problem.. They told me to wa... moredid you ask for a replacement ? btw what is the replacement or return period of Amazon of flipkart
abhi, 06 Jul 2016friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative rev... moredude you have to understand first this phone is running on CyanogenMod which is among the top OS , but every time the software is not stable that's why there are so many issues if can deal with some minor bugs & can handel it then you can go for it , that is my Frank opinion ..