Nav, 05 Jul 2016Phone is really good. I too using moto g 1st gen from 2 years. Now bought zuk z1 in 30 june sa... morebro....d pblm is not occuring on ur phone dats why u are telling dat phone is gud.....but d commments are right .....pblm is occuring....itz with me also....
AnonD-432766, 06 Jul 2016did you ask for a replacement ? btw what is the replacement or return period of Amazon of flipkartyeah most of the phones of zuk has a hanging problem..
Zuk Z1 vs Moto G4+ (on popular demand)
Pros of Zuk Z1 over Moto G4+
- Has a higher RAM speed (933mhz) compared to 800 mhz of Moto.
- Has a much higher memory bandwidth 14.9 GB/s vs 6.4GB/s). This means that the 801 will allow for much faster read/write speeds and also faster data transfer between memory and CPU.
- Supports 4K video recording.
- Has a powerful GPU for gaming.
- Internal memory is eMMC 5.0 and not 4.7 like of Moto.
- Has 2 channel RAM compared to only single channel of Moto.
- Is free to mod or change anything on the software part including custom ROMs and kernels (for advanced users only)
- Camera has OIS, although this is negligible due to presence of Laser autofocus on Moto.
- Has 64 gb of ROM (but no card support)
- Better front camera
Pros of Moto over Zuk -
- A better camera with a higher megapixel count.
- SD617 processor on Moto is 64-bit thereby guarantees future games run smooth. (however it is weak for the gaming part)
- Supports higher LTE speed (negligible since India does not have even CAT4 LTE speeds of Zuk)
- Dedicated memory card slot.
These are the technical specifications, further I found Zuk to have a nascent touchscreen issue where it lags or hangs and Moto to have a little heating issue due to the processor used. So, ultimately it is on the customer who decides here. I would recommend you other brands if you are not hard-pressed to buy a Moto or Lenovo.
My choice - Both are great phones and you cant go wrong with either of these.
AnonD-432766, 06 Jul 2016friends do you think that snapdragon 801 is very outdated ? do you think snapdragon 650 is far... moreSD650 has everything better compared to SD801. Be it being 64-bit, supporting QuickCharge 3.0, supporting Vulcan API, having more power due to A72 cluster, having a big.LITTLE cou cluster, better GPU or just the more powerful CAT7 LTE support.
AnonD-432766, 06 Jul 2016dude you have to understand first this phone is running on CyanogenMod which is among the top ... moreThank you sir. Even I had the same confusion. But since we have many other alternatives like moto g4 +, redme, others... Why we should take that risk. That's my opinion.
abhi, 06 Jul 2016friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative rev... moreFriends me too i am confused
This phone is good or not
I also view a bad comments or good comments
Siddharth , 06 Jul 2016Please do not buy the phone.. Most of the phones have motherboard problem.. They told me to wa... moredid you ask for a replacement ? btw what is the replacement or return period of Amazon of flipkart
abhi, 06 Jul 2016friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative rev... moredude you have to understand first this phone is running on CyanogenMod which is among the top OS , but every time the software is not stable that's why there are so many issues if can deal with some minor bugs & can handel it then you can go for it , that is my Frank opinion ..
friends do you think that snapdragon 801 is very outdated ? do you think snapdragon 650 is far better ?
friends,please help me wether zuk is a good phone or not.because i am seeing many negative reviews like network problem,hanging issue etc so let me know friends are they true or not.
Joshua, 06 Jul 2016I am going to buy a new mobile,which is damn best,lenovo zuk z1 or moto g4 plus?Xiomi note 3.awesome fingerprint sensor.quality battery backup.storage expandable is optional with sim.
Sometimes screen stops working.wake through power key only after that U have to press power key for long time.phone restarts.Two different finger can't work simultaneously on fingerprint sensor.by touching sensor screen didn't unlocks.
Ramki, 02 Jul 2016Press and hold volume up button and power button in 10 seconds. Then phone will be restart.I got a same problem,
dinesh, 06 Jul 2016I m using samsung phones past many years i want to buy lenovo zuk z1 but confused... does le... morepls dont buy zukz1 i recieved this phone today and it hanged and no responce since 2 hours