Mkrish, 20 Nov 2016I am using the phone from last 5 weeks. The issues I'm facing are
1) While speaking the scre... moreBeen using for 16 days.
1,2,3 issues not faced. 4,5,6 same case here. Camera is not that bad. With the recent update able to shoot 4k video.
Pay a little bit more and get Xiaomi Mi5. Worth it better than this problematic lenovo zuk z2. Trust me. You dont want this laggy phone that hang and keep on rebooting itself. You will frust to death.
Mkrish, 20 Nov 2016I am using the phone from last 5 weeks. The issues I'm facing are 1) While speaking the scre... moreCan I ask wt firmware ur using 2.0.111 ST and not had any issues yet been using about a month. I think it's the Indian or international rom but the official one. Does also anyone using this rom know if there's an up to date rom nd wt the URL is. Thanks
gChaitu, 08 Nov 2016No VoLTE as described in ZUK's offical site. Push is always disabled by the ROM itself for ba... moreNo such issues found and there is volte-high definition call option in settings-cellular network ..
SRA110, 03 Nov 2016Hi guys, I want to know if the Lenovo releases Android updates as quick as that of Moto G's o... moreMoto provides you with the latest updates .. it takes time for Lenovo to update their phones.
Sunny, 06 Nov 2016Is your phone any shut down problem while using while calls..There is no issue in my phone .. for the last two months my phone has never hanged ..
I am using the phone from last 5 weeks. The issues I'm facing are
1) While speaking the screen is changing to dial mode automatically and the caller is unable to hear what we are speaking. Very very irritating. Need to disconnect the call and dial again
2) while speaking the phone hangs and it takes a while for the phone to reboot. Again very irritating.
3) phone hangs automatically and as someone pointed out it takes a very hard pressing of the restart/on button key. Disappointing again.
3) There is no search option in the default message service. Had to download an app textra to reolve the issue.
4) There is no option of sending messages to multiple contacts at one go. The message simply doesn't go.
5) very low audibility of speakers
6) very very average camera. Good thing is the battery life.
Above issues all for a very high gb ram . It is just opposite of what is being advertised or told and that too for a flagship phone.
Hope Lenovo addresses these issues as soon as possible with some software updates otherwise have to approach OLX.....
Hi I just got the phone and my notifications doesn't work if I remove the app from RAM . Is this a common issue or it is just with me I can still return the mobile kindly provide your inputs
Karthik, 06 Nov 2016User of z2 plus. It does not have a ear phone in its pack. Further the charger provided in the... moreWas your issue got resolved when attending phone calls? I am having the same issue that phone freezes when I receive a call. Only option is to disconnect and call them back
I'm using it for 2 moths. This is best phone in this price range, just compare it to Google Pixel where you need pay 4 x more.
Hi, I purchase this mobile from ibuygou . am from India . I can't use my Jio sim VOLTE function . let me know how to enable Volte in my zuk z2
Why is it not connecting to windows 10 as a media device. Showing driver can't be updated due to some invalid .inf file missing. Any help please.
Where are the images stored on this phone.. i dont see a photo gallery
Lead2XL, 08 Nov 2016Hey GSMARENA!! Where is your battery life test for this phone and for the Zuk Z2 Pro??? +1
I'd love you to test it so people could compare with mi5 which is its main competitor, but 20% more expansive... This phone seems really great bang for bucks, the only flaws being the slow ROM (EMMC instead of UFS on mi5) and average camera (then everything is relative).
I've chosen and just bought a z2 and am waiting to receive my precious^^