AnonD-133642, 25 Dec 2017what the best rom for this mobile ?After using a lot of custom Roms along with stock rom nougat ...Recently I installed stock marshmellow 2.0.093st..And I find that this one is most balanced rom in terms of performance and battery least bugs...
I am using this phone from 5 Months...I would say that it is an amazing phone...Unlocked the bootloader and tried a lot of custom Roms...But now went back to marshmallow..And this version is most stable and performance wise a good one as compared to zui naugat, and other custom Roms...
Who says its camera is bad ..its very good ...in low light use hdr to get clear result ..zuk company is very innovating...i m highly impressed with this cell
This is my second review. I am using this phone for 5 months now and its really worth buying..
- The screen is gorgeous. I have compared with oneplus 5t and Pixel XL 2 and it gives a tough competition in full brightness.
- Compact - 5 inch screen, really suitable for one-handed use.
- Decent looks - No fancy stuff, decent official look (main reason I bought this phone), faster front fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- Snapdragon 820 with Adreno 530, runs all the games with highest graphics settings
- 4GB RAM
- I have installed 200 plus apps and the phone works fluently and never hangs!
- Comes with google now launcher, I have used it for some time now I have switched to Evie (Lightest and fastest I have ever seen)
- Dual Sim, JIO 4G works like charm with HD (Next version of voLTE). Occasionally I have faced some network related issues because of poor network signal but it can be resolved by switching it to airplane mode and then back to normal mode.
- Nearly stock Android experience
- Very nice build quality, although I am not a fan of the glossy back but it looks clean and is a fingerprint magnet.
- VALUE FOR MONEY. Cheapest snapdragon 820 phone in the market with 4GB RAM.
- Camera, not bad in daylight, I can say average. In low light conditions, it is bad.
- Software support, Nougat 7, no scheduled plan on Oreo update by Lenovo.
- ZUI, Minor glitches and bugs in UI
- SMS App, this app sucks! I am using Microsoft's SMS organizer, its the best SMS app in app store so far
If you want perfect working phone, unlock bootloader, install twrp, flash AEX 4.4 rom 24.07 build, Heliox kernel 15.10 builds and stock camera nougat blobs. Everything you can find on XDA. Then you will be satisfied max
VHS, 12 Nov 2017Been using the ZUK Z2 plus since sep 2016.
With a software upgrade to Version 2.5.104ST all i... moreAre you still using this phone? Is there anyother issue than the audio? Does the performance match the likes Samsung galaxy S7, Nexus 6p, or any other flagship smartphones? Does it have any touch latency? What would you recommend me to buy?
Redmi note 4
AnonD-661623, 03 Nov 2017I'm using this phone...best mobile in this price...good build quality & design glass finis... moreI'm planning to buy this phone. Overall phone design good
Is this phone have heating issue are any others cons plz let me know
It's a pretty good phone considering the price (10k)
The only cons are bad camera and a the audio clarity is a bit shaky
It has better image than my xiaomi note 3 but zuk z2 cannot take picture more far than my xiaomi note 3. The picture will gets a lots noises when zoom in and cannot readable. I'm always sits at the back in the classroom, it cannot takes pic for long distance about 6 feets so I sold this phone.
What is the temperature at normal...and broswing...and gaming...at outdoors
sergio, 26 Oct 2017Hi I have same problem of your Phone How to Fix this ? Can you help me ?There is no such fix for this issue, so I just sold this phone out.
Been using the ZUK Z2 plus since sep 2016.
With a software upgrade to Version 2.5.104ST all is well. Android Version is Nougat 7.0.1
Oreo is not being offered.
Everything works pretty well except the following shortfalls :
- Speaker audio is just basic. One has to hold it sidewise to get more clarity. Disappointed
- Audio output needs to be set to max most times. Even with Headphones
- Ringtone volumes are approximate.
Overall i believe the audio experience is average.
The fingerprint sensor, camera, responses, color, menu options, etc etc are all good.
Serious value for money phone esp at INR 11 - 12K range for 64GB version