zahidzahari, 10 Sep 2010i own this phone for about 8 month now.
at first it feel very luxurious and sexy. if you tak... moreWell, I bought mine 1 month ago.
I've never seen a better touchscreen. Talking about write sms, we can turn it 90 degrees and use the useful querty keyboard.
i own this phone for about 8 month now.
at first it feel very luxurious and sexy. if you take care of it, it should be fine.
however just to tell you the bad side of this phone
1) the touchscreen sucks expecially whe you need to sms /call fast
2)loading very long time everytime you open everything
3)POOR BATTERY LIFE. get myself 2 batteries and one extra charger.
4)lagging. sometime jump from page to page. really annoying
5)touchscreen always not sensitive.
6)high mantainance. hard to find sparepart(malaysia)
7)when you type message, it usually change to qwerty or normal mode ALTHOUGH you DON'T want it. it's annoying =.=' really!
lastly, 7) if you look for a phone for daily basis, this is not the phone.
however for entertainment and style. you just found the CORRECT machine! haha
Joan, 07 Sep 2010i am about to throw it in the trash, with all these daily random restarts.
it sucksUpgrade your phone
istall your lg pc suite
connect your phone
it will automatically find upgrades
- select country
- product menu
- manual and software menu
TRANSMAN, 08 Sep 2010Dear Sumit i spent weeks thinking to buy this phine but when i ve checked some feedback of thi... moreSorry for late reply, I was busy.
By my opinion battery is good.
Every phone need big battery if u r putting ur phone on touch vibration and touch sound.
I dont like vibrations and sound when I touch to screen.
I put my phone on power save mode.
BL40 have power save mode.
For my BL40 everything is OK.
I just upgraded my phone and I got social networking push e-mail and many more.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE UPGRADING UR BL40 ON lgmobile.com
I do not have any problem with my chocolate.
This is a smart phone.
Everyone always compare their phones with others(human nature).
BL40 is a unique phone.
Sumit, 25 Aug 2010Let me tell you about this phone. I just brought this phone before few days and it's unbeliev... moreDear Sumit i spent weeks thinking to buy this phine but when i ve checked some feedback of this phone i start to think twice. My Q. is about the battery and the soft w. in general . Its good or very good stuff like Nokia . Thanks
i am about to throw it in the trash, with all these daily random restarts.
One of the sleekest multimedia handsets I have ever used. It puts nokia 5800 and X6 to shame...Excellent camera, good web browser and videocalling makes the phone a real value for money...
TSN Prasad, 02 Sep 201020 Reasons to Avoid LG BL40
hi. i have this phone for 1 months and i am so regretful for ... moreTo: TSN Prasad
U'll say that was 20 Reasons to Avoid LG BL40, but now I'll read just 9?? all almost about the same problem... music player.. how many mp3 u add?? 2000??
I'm using LG BL40 For 8 month.. Mp3 player work great for me n with other application work just fine..
20 Reasons to Avoid LG BL40
hi. i have this phone for 1 months and i am so regretful for wasting such a money.
however i have some issues:
1) the phone can't remember previous play list it will reload every time
2) if anything delete from tracks list it will return to top of list
3) it will reload every time if gallery or music player is opened it takes lot of time to start every time
4) the player dose not contained option most played and never played and newly added so on
5) top of unlock key is not easy to unlock
6) battery backup is low
7) no call recording option
8) switch to one call to another it is hard (if call wighting is enabled )
9) number of Java application installation has some limit not unlimited
10) it will only runs only one ore two applications only it is not a fulfilled multitasking
11) The phone Provide is too heat while long time calling or video playing of 10 or 15 minutes.
12) the phone not have pouch with in box.
13) after search no any options available
14) LG Application Store not allowing to download the application to directly to pc it will sent link to mobile you have to use your gprs or wi-if to
download and the very limited application only available
15) the contacts dose not allow to save address on google maps.
16) LG PC Suite is very wrest it dose not allow make a voice call/video call from PC while connected to PC
17) There is no option to put your cam shutter sound turn off you have to put your phone in silent mode
18) The phone dose not recognize most known file formates such as .MHT , .WAV .DAT so on
19) No select option while browsing net and after search result
20) The phone book not compatible to google contacts sync
cathy, 28 Aug 2010how do you save an image from the internet to your phone? please reply pleaseTo save an image from the internet just click and hold the image then save if u use google search click on "see full size image" and it will download automatically
cathy, 28 Aug 2010how do you save an image from the internet to your phone? please reply pleaseOr using ur phone, just scroll to the pic in question the depending on the phone either highlight & press options then "save image" or hold stylus/finger on the pic till a menue pops up usually with "save image" & then ur done!
cathy, 28 Aug 2010how do you save an image from the internet to your phone? please reply pleaseRight Click on the Pic in question with the mouse & a little short menu pop up, go to "Save Image As" then save it to where ever u want on the computer!
Why is the phone not a smart phone despite all the features and price?
how do you save an image from the internet to your phone? please reply please
Why does my Chocolate LG battery only last 12 hours at best, it's only four months old. I have the brightness on low and the blue tooth off?
TO Pooja...I'll think n totaly 80% guys here seen this BL40 New Chocolate is pretty good phone.. maybe ur phone doesn't like you bro.. maybe U'll need to buy other phone..:-o