toper, 19 Jun 2011I hav LG T300,its working great wit cameras,touch but its speaker make a harsh sound to sum so... moreKeep sound 15-16 and do not use any equilizar when music plays through speaker.After that there will be no sound problem.
do any 1 knw how 2 stop vibrate which cums aftr sendng sms r after call ends...?
manu, 30 Jun 2011i buy this mobile.can you any one explan me,it,s ok or badno need to woory it is LATEST
ahm actualy my phone is lg t300 ang its sound quality is good all in all its good and its fun
AnonD-11187, 24 Jun 2011Yes you can play youtube videosbt how?????.....
can anyone tell me abt its sound quality....?? and can software be easily download in this phone..?? can it supports various application...??
LAV, 20 Jun 2011how to chat on facebookDo you want to chat on facebook than download ebuddy app.
Just got this phone for £40 on pay as you g0 -my first phone of this type and got on fine with it.
- layout of menu etc is very intuitive
- snazzy touchscreen with full qwerty on-screen or handwriting recognition
- screen lock and unlock system is the best i have used
- very stylish and understated in black/grey, generally feels of excellent quality despite not being heavy (77g)
- was surprised at how good speaker is
- joy to have a 3.5mm jack on it :) even sounds tight on big sennheiser headphones + can connect to anything if you have the right lead
- calls are clear and rich on phone and on speakerphone
- i lke the fact that its tiny
- astonishing value
- upto 4gb micro SD (not supplied)
- not for people who use t'internet a lot i think given the size (under 4" by 2" by 12mm)
- would like more options during music playback and the full title of track on screen
- although photos seem fairly clear it is only a 1.3-megapixel camera so dont expect miracles and there is no flash
- no headphones or or USB cable for PC
A well equipped and no-fuss entry level touchscreen mobile, pleasing to the eye and pleasant to use for what i thought was a great price and could even have got it for £30 in another store apparently! Just need to buy a cable,memory card and some headphones if you dont have any already.
plzzzz tell me........ there is no option in this phone for privacy codes etc?????????????????