i tested for very long time many phones like lg g3 some samsung phones and xperia and found the lg g2 the best , the external screen has many cracks on it and is working perfectly the battery is perfect too and beat many phone on standby mode, it drains only 1 percent for all the night (8 or 10 hours) and very rare lags so one advice ( custom kitkat rom ) dont update to lolipop.
I am using f320k model korien from 5 year it is amazing no lag no battery drain perfect speed it is the best phone and no need to buy new and costly phones while this gentelman is working perfectly.
Anonymous, 14 Dec 2017Good fone but can't upgrade to 5.0.2 lollipop Use LG flash tool
punpun, 08 Mar 2018bought it 3.5 years ago. slapped a ballistic case on it and it's still almost like new. litera... moreHave you tried resurrection remix as anything CM is usually really buggy lol
Need a better bank case for mine but can't find one anywhere
Brilliant phone I've had it since it first came out with no problems at all
Does anyone know where I can buy a battery bank case for it
Can't find one anywhere
I must add I love the positivity the owners have of this device. I am confident when I say if I bought one a few months back, New or Refurbished, it would last longer than 1 month and I'd still use it. Other than SD Card slot, I would've bought one easily.
bought it 3.5 years ago. slapped a ballistic case on it and it's still almost like new. literally the
best phone I've ever owned. it's got it all:
* decent camera for 2018 standards
* screen size is still decent for 2018
* normal screen ratio. I can use the whole screen real state when I watch videos.
* IPS panel makes it very future proof, no screen burn in, unlike OLED
* decent resolution for 2018. this placed side by side with an lg g4 with a QHD screen and I can barely notice the difference in resolution.
* IR blaster
* headphone jack!!!
* excellent screen to body ratio
* the OG back button smartphone
* PLASTIC BACK. more durable than aluminum and glass.
* 2 GB ram and the legendary snapdragon 800 are still going strong. installed lineage os nougat 7.1.2 and it's buttery smooth. never lags. can handle all graphics intensive games with ease.
* amazing battery life for a phone with 3.5 years of heavy usage. (4+hs SOT)
* double tap to wake is a godsend.
anon, 18 Dec 2017Well lucky you because my wifi attenna just got ruined by the heat source of the phoneReally?? My Wi-Fi Went out too! Was using an App alot (flying) and it did get warm and after 2.5 years..no wi-fi and another 2 years the battery wasn't holding a charge long.R.I.P,I got the Tribute 2 and and K3 (2017) now.Both under $80.00..The Tribute 2 Performs like An LG G2 after Tweaking in Developer Options and Can't really tell the difference.$600 phone it was.The LG G2 went through 3 Android OS systems upgrades also.Unlike the Tri2 and the K3 I'm stuck with just One OS ,no upgrades.
Cryptic360, 07 Nov 2017Worst phone ever in the history of phones. Problem after problem. Ghost touches , lines on th... moreOffcourse,a roughly used phone would have such problems.Please use the device carefully.Its a great one.
somu, 22 Jan 2018whether jio sim will work in lg g2yes it will!!!!
Anonymous, 17 Dec 2017I'm still using my LG G2(D802) bought Dec 2013 4 Years works like charm still no issues.Well lucky you because my wifi attenna just got ruined by the heat source of the phone
Anonymous, 16 Dec 201776% screen to body in 2013 bro. I'm not impressed by the 2017 "bezel-less" phones. look at the iPhone 8 lol
Snappawn, 30 Oct 2017worst mobil ever, touch screen died in all Lg2 terrible quality, and g3/g4 also a lot of hardw... moreI'm still using my LG G2(D802) bought Dec 2013 4 Years works like charm still no issues.
76% screen to body in 2013 bro. I'm not impressed by the 2017 "bezel-less" phones.