lunatic, 06 Oct 2014is there any gps issue. No. I'm using WAZE as navigation and had 0 problems.
Beginner, 05 Oct 2014Hi guys. I will have this phone in 3 days and I got some question: 1. Is it upgradeable to 4.... morehello i have used this since Jan,for me no need to update jelly bean is more better than kitkat. if i can go back to jelly bean i will but i canït, very nice phone from sound, speed, display, builds quality and battery. do factory reset, then charge battery before 15% then take off if arrived 30 minute from 100% only for the first time...next time charge before15%then take off before100% around 90-95 is enough do not over charge to expand the life of battery...donït worry since Jan my g2 is still top compare to my note3that less than a month...good luck...
Super device !! Slim pocket freindly and much better features than samsung
Guys, my G2 cant make call. It says call ended without any tone. But i have internet access and still can sms. Anyone can help me?
Amazing powerful phone.Needs more respect against the Samsungs that it blows away.
I'm using g2 since feb2014 & previously is was 4.2.2 after upgrade to 4.4.2 picture become blurred & fade .not much clear like previous 1 what to do any solution.otherwike no issue very good fone
Hi guys. I will have this phone in 3 days and I got some question:
1. Is it upgradeable to 4.4.4 or 4.4.2 only?
2. Which version is better for G2, Jelly Bean or KitKat?
3. If my phone has arrived, what should I do first? Install some apps and upgrade it to KitKat or vice versa?
4. Since the first time I have a phone, I always (almost) charge it if the battery's below 10% or the 'Please connect your charger' sign has shown. I read it (somewhere) that thats one of the best way to keep your battery health. And I have had never replace the battery of all my phones. Just asking for you guys' opinion, is it true or actually is it ok if we charge it even if the battery's 30 or 40%? (Just in case, cause this is the first time I use phone with non-removeable battery).
5. Do you guys have any link that shows tips and tricks or 'hidden features' of G2?
I bought this phone (AT&T version) online. I rooted it and flashed CloudyG3 v1.3. All OS functions work, battery life is awesome (15 hours when removed from charger with casual use throughout the day). My only complaint: it doesn't have a 7 GHz 8-core processor, but considering those aren't in phones yet, I'm pleased.
Good phone, but whatever you do, don't get it wet. My phone sat in rice for a week and still doesn't work. You can't take phone apart tocdry it out. Dissapointing.
traveller, 27 Sep 2014have been usin for 9 months.awesome experience..thanks LGim planning on buying one real soon, like maybe tomorrow, can you tell me if you had issues with it? like serious ones?
AnonD-314618, 02 Oct 2014i'm going to purchase an lg g2 d802....so please let me know whether it has any software or ha... moreI have been using g2 for 2months. There are too many software bugs. The auto brightness is not working well. Sometimes it does not change the brightness when the light is change. Also calls have lag. I mean when someone calls you, it shows on screen after 3 or 5 seconds. These are some bugs that I face.
i'm going to purchase an lg g2 d802....so please let me know whether it has any software or hardware issues (in longrun)?......pls give a true opinion ASAP!!!!!!!
Fritz, 28 Sep 2014This phone is truely awesome. Chose for LG after my Nexus 5 experience and improved battery pe... moredo you have any hardware or software issues with your phone? i'm going to buy lg g2 and not at all like to be screwed with any phone after i owned it...........pls reply