Brilliant phone I've had it since it first came out with no problems at all
Does anyone know where I can buy a battery bank case for it
Can't find one anywhere
I must add I love the positivity the owners have of this device. I am confident when I say if I bought one a few months back, New or Refurbished, it would last longer than 1 month and I'd still use it. Other than SD Card slot, I would've bought one easily.
bought it 3.5 years ago. slapped a ballistic case on it and it's still almost like new. literally the
best phone I've ever owned. it's got it all:
* decent camera for 2018 standards
* screen size is still decent for 2018
* normal screen ratio. I can use the whole screen real state when I watch videos.
* IPS panel makes it very future proof, no screen burn in, unlike OLED
* decent resolution for 2018. this placed side by side with an lg g4 with a QHD screen and I can barely notice the difference in resolution.
* IR blaster
* headphone jack!!!
* excellent screen to body ratio
* the OG back button smartphone
* PLASTIC BACK. more durable than aluminum and glass.
* 2 GB ram and the legendary snapdragon 800 are still going strong. installed lineage os nougat 7.1.2 and it's buttery smooth. never lags. can handle all graphics intensive games with ease.
* amazing battery life for a phone with 3.5 years of heavy usage. (4+hs SOT)
* double tap to wake is a godsend.
anon, 18 Dec 2017Well lucky you because my wifi attenna just got ruined by the heat source of the phoneReally?? My Wi-Fi Went out too! Was using an App alot (flying) and it did get warm and after 2.5 years..no wi-fi and another 2 years the battery wasn't holding a charge long.R.I.P,I got the Tribute 2 and and K3 (2017) now.Both under $80.00..The Tribute 2 Performs like An LG G2 after Tweaking in Developer Options and Can't really tell the difference.$600 phone it was.The LG G2 went through 3 Android OS systems upgrades also.Unlike the Tri2 and the K3 I'm stuck with just One OS ,no upgrades.
Cryptic360, 07 Nov 2017Worst phone ever in the history of phones. Problem after problem. Ghost touches , lines on th... moreOffcourse,a roughly used phone would have such problems.Please use the device carefully.Its a great one.
somu, 22 Jan 2018whether jio sim will work in lg g2yes it will!!!!
Anonymous, 17 Dec 2017I'm still using my LG G2(D802) bought Dec 2013 4 Years works like charm still no issues.Well lucky you because my wifi attenna just got ruined by the heat source of the phone
Anonymous, 16 Dec 201776% screen to body in 2013 bro. I'm not impressed by the 2017 "bezel-less" phones. look at the iPhone 8 lol
Snappawn, 30 Oct 2017worst mobil ever, touch screen died in all Lg2 terrible quality, and g3/g4 also a lot of hardw... moreI'm still using my LG G2(D802) bought Dec 2013 4 Years works like charm still no issues.
76% screen to body in 2013 bro. I'm not impressed by the 2017 "bezel-less" phones.
The bezel-less phone that was way ahead of it's time...
One of the best LG phones of thier time.
Great screen, small frames, good equipment, easy to repair, good battery life.
Hello. I have a problem with my primary microphone. It is broken. Some guy in service have chenged it but it still doesnt work. Can i somehow use secondary microphone without turning on loudspeaker when i talk to sombody? Is there any program or something? Thank you
kostis007, 30 Nov 2017really? a 2017 flagship phone is better than a 2013 phone??? who would have thoughtTo be fair, I meant V30 is better than G6
AnonD-716026, 23 Nov 2017V30 is betterreally? a 2017 flagship phone is better than a 2013 phone??? who would have thought