LGG2, 06 Nov 2013You are fake, 1/1000,000 u are the only one complaining about heating...The Snapdragon 800 2.2GHz quad-core processor handles the device’s software without issue. The G2 is a powerhouse in this regard. Loading apps and switching is instant and processor-hungry games hold up well. Web-browsing is fast and fluid, while the phone manages multiple tasks without a hitch. While you’ll hardly ever notice any issues on screen, the device’s heating is another story. The G2 GENERATES HEAT AFTER JUST A FEW MINUETES OF WEB BROWSING MAKING IT HOT TO HOLD.
Read this looser! taken from this site
LGG2, 06 Nov 2013You are fake, 1/1000,000 u are the only one complaining about heating...Get lost! You're much fake than me! Are u dreaming? with the snapdragon 800 processor do u thnk it will not heat up? With that much power i bet even browsing the net will heat it up! You crazy??
android0, 06 Nov 2013The best phone ever! Only drawback is the heating issue!You are fake, 1/1000,000 u are the only one complaining about heating...
rey, 06 Nov 2013s4 is much better than lg g2 .lg g2 have less sensors than s4Of course S4 owners are BITTER with a generation behind SOC and mediocre camera with no OIS and average battery life, and a glossy looking toy for kids... etc
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2013Guys, Need your opinion. Blackberry Z30 or LG G2?LG G2 would be better option.
[deleted post]s4 is much better than lg g2 .lg g2 have less sensors than s4
Alex, 04 Nov 2013depends on your needs.
if you don't give a f*** about the google play store, and don't care... more1. made of plastic -it's a well built device although made of plastic but it helped kept it's weight just enough at 143g vs 170g-Z30
2. LG UI is not fun (i prefer the stock android experience)-stock android is stucked with Google's experiments, LG offered a practical options. vs Z30 UI is not user friendly, but I like the Compose button which is located in the bottom.
3. the volume rocker at the back might be ankward- have u tried using it, I have one word to tell u, this is the MOST ERGONOMIC PHONE ever invented. Anyone finds it EASY to adjust the volume while having music, calls,etc.. taking a photo with one hand is a breeze.
4. compared to the body, the screen looks too big ( i admit that it look nice to have ultra slim bezels but the phone is already big…)-Thanks, LG is the BEST in terms of compact designs: 5.2" 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm vs 5" 140.7 x 72 x 9.4 mm -Z30's oversized dimensions in a 5" screen is far behind LG's.
5.Z30 is a MEDIOCRE phone compared to G2 in almost all aspects.
[deleted post]No memory slot my friend
U can use a adapter or a usb connecter
does the LG Optimus S G2 Korea F320 S/K 4G LTE-A version have a memory card slot. i'm considering buying that one but i want to be sure. any reviews or feedback on this version of the G2?
The LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update has been confirmed for arrival by a French carrier who says that the flagship’s Android 4.4 KitKat update will arrive in November or December with no change log or specific date given.
why am i nt able to dwnld a 250mb gme on my 16gb G2 when i hve still left 9 gb internal memory??
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2013Guys,
Need your opinion.
Blackberry Z30 or LG G2?depends on your needs.
if you don't give a f*** about the google play store, and don't care having the latest specs for a phone one the market (the z30's specs may allow you to play every single game on the app store, so don't be afraid if you are an hardcore gamer), then you should go for the z30 (furthermore if you'd like an excellent battery life and a good build quality, then definitely go for it)
the G2 is cool but from my point of view, some little details are making it not as good as it should be.
1. made of plastic
2. LG UI is not fun (i prefer the stock android experience)
3. the volume rocker at the back might be ankward
4. compared to the body, the screen looks too big ( i admit that it look nice to have ultra slim bezels but the phone is already big…)
5. 1080p and 13 Mpx are gadgets
finally if you are searching a really good looking phone and don't care about having huge games on your phone or particular app that you won't find on the blackberry store, then you should take the z30
and if the applications area problem for you then i don't now cause i may have the same problem
now make your choice…or wait for a next flagship phone from these manufacturers
hope i helped you and that my english was clear :)
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2013Guys, Need your opinion. Blackberry Z30 or LG G2?Better take g2
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2013Guys,
Need your opinion.
Blackberry Z30 or LG G2?Go for G2
Better battery life
ABHI, 04 Nov 2013i have used Iphone,htc DHD/One, Samsung Note 2 as well and been using Lg G2 for a month now an... moreDo you have 16 or 32 gb memory on your LG? Really considering this phone. Do you have any opinion on reading kindle on LG G@? Thanks!