yeah same problem with my phone every time is use my camera i will encounter an error :(
Hi, I'm having a problem with my g2 mini's camera. I tried to have it repaired at a service center but they don't know what's the cause of that. They just had the unit replaced but the error still occurs everytime i use the camera. I just wondered if I'm the only one seeing those errors like "unfortunately camera has stopped."
AnonD-363632, 14 Feb 2015Has this mobile contains 4g network ??No 4G on this one
AnonD-303595, 27 Jan 2015does LG G2 Mini supports USB otg, NFC and Move apps to sd card feature??I haven't tried the USB otg, no NFC. Yes we can move apps to SD. But not all data or files, like Hidden files Apps. We can install it but we can't move the default folder to SD. Haven't tried rooting yet.
Anonymous, 02 Feb 2015Does it allow you to share mobile data (tethering)? Some reviews show that it cannot share mob... moreI found no problem with it. I simply push the Hotspot button, set the password (for the first time), and it runs smoothly.. Except for sharing files, it's easier with Smartshare Beam than Bluetooth Connectivity.
AnonD-340694, 03 Feb 2015Will it be worth it if I root my G2 mini phone???It depends, do you really need to? i think if you could use other apps to fulfill your needs than you won't have to. Cause if you rooted your phone, and then there's something wrong with it. Then you wouldn't know if it's because you rooted it or not.
zdr, 12 Feb 2015so can you guys tell me how's the voice record quality on this phone?The voice recorder is good for me.. The mic is quite sensitive and clear. It's one of the features that I frequently used.
I'm from Indonesia. I've been using G2 mini for almost two month, and with the pros and cons I think this phone is good enough for me. My criteria was a phone with good battery life, 5" max screen, double Sim and 8MP AF camera. Note that everybody has their own criteria.
- Speaker is loud enough and located under the phone so it's not covered when I put it on the table
- Vibration is enough & the strength is customisable
- Camera with decent quality
- Battery life is good, often get at least 24hr with 1hr call and 90 minutes of browsing
- I found the IR remote very useful, specially when I'm at the public area
- there's an automatic quite mode for night time
- Camera shutter a bit slow, and sometimes get dark photos when I use the flash
- Quite often to Fail to make a call, and gets back to main menu
- Task manager often fail to open
- quite mode frequently didn't automatically turn on. (maybe because one of my app manager, can't figure out yet)
- now the alarm frequently only sounds only for 1 second and snooze without me do anything.
- it vibrates frequently without any cause.
- some settings (that I've found so far) keep getting to the original settings, like the delivery report message. I have to turn it on again everytime I restarted the phone.
Planning on bring it to service centre, cause I'm still want to love this phone.
Lag with touch screen or typing, is because that there's something working at the background. I try to kill it with a battery saver and solve the problem. Tip: put the battery saver on guest mode and make it an easy pattern so you can kill the background and get in your mode easily.
Anyone who need to know a thing or two about this phone, please let me know and I'll try to test it. Except if it needs to install many apps, cause I try to keep this one out of junk files. Hehee..
Finally fixed my keyboard hehe. I dloaded a lollipop theme keyboard on xda. And g2 tweaksbox is awesome!
Answer to the questions:
1- Yes hotspot (tether) works.
2- Yes. rooting always worth. Especially in low/mid-range phones.
k, 23 Jan 2015Similar to Galaxy Grand of Samsung.lol no :D galaxy grand is much worst than lg g2 mini
AnonD-279350, 24 Jan 2015LG G2 mini becouse L90 will not get lollipopjap, thats right
Shani, 25 Jan 2015Which one is better lg g2 mini or moto g or samsung s3?Moto G only screen is smaller on Moto G
AnonD-212284, 30 Jan 2015The keyboard is force closing. Sometimes it takes seconds to pop out whenever im sending an sm... morethis phone has the best keyboard ever, so easy to use. so you are totaly wrong i dont have any problems with keyboard