AnonD-279350, 24 Jan 2015LG G2 mini becouse L90 will not get lollipopjap, thats right
Shani, 25 Jan 2015Which one is better lg g2 mini or moto g or samsung s3?Moto G only screen is smaller on Moto G
AnonD-212284, 30 Jan 2015The keyboard is force closing. Sometimes it takes seconds to pop out whenever im sending an sm... morethis phone has the best keyboard ever, so easy to use. so you are totaly wrong i dont have any problems with keyboard
I am from egypt and i just got 250 mb update today i thought its lollipop but it says just improving touch and apps i did it any way :3
i noticed a new app called google news stand its somthing like htc blinkfeed but worst :/
The device is faster and now u can get all the effect of the 3rd party launchers in ur system i just deleted my nova laucher and goes back to lg own skin :3
AnonD-348187, 21 Jan 2015I'm from Indonesia. I've been using G2 mini for a month, and with the pros and cons I think th... moreDoes it allow you to share mobile data (tethering)? Some reviews show that it cannot share mobile data thru wifi....
i have bought this in January 31, 2015 for 9000 pesos at sm.
my impressions with g2 mini was:
1. screen display is good not so crisp to look but overall good display fit on one hand cause its only qHD. In inside phone, you can enjoy more because of so many customization.
2. BATTERY will last 1 or 2 day depend on usage.
3. Build quality is good, nice design.
4. Performance blazingly fast, no lags and for internet,i have not try it yet but its 3g connection cause its dual sim version, i think it performs good and not so fast in downloading.
5. Lastly i cannot insert my sun simcard and smart bro sim cause it does not fit to the slot.
The keyboard is force closing. Sometimes it takes seconds to pop out whenever im sending an sms or searching on browser. Anyone experiencing this? So annoying.
does LG G2 Mini supports USB otg, NFC and Move apps to sd card feature??
AnonD-279350, 24 Jan 2015LG G2 mini becouse L90 will not get lollipophow do you know this?
Have mine for about 20 days now. And everything is great besides when i unlock it is a little buggy for 2 seconds. Does anyone know how to fix that?
I'm from Indonesia. I've been using G2 mini for a month, and with the pros and cons I think this phone is good enough for me. My criteria was a phone with good battery life, 5" max screen, double Sim and 8MP AF camera. Note that everybody has their own criteria.
- Speaker is loud enough and located under the phone so it's not covered when I put it on the table
- Vibration is enough & the strength is customisable
- Camera with decent quality
- Battery life is good, often get at least 24hr with 1hr call and 90 minutes of browsing
- I found the IR remote very useful, specially when I'm at the public area
- Camera shutter a bit slow, and sometimes get dark photos when I use the flash
- Quite often to Fail to make a call, and gets back to main menu
- Task manager often fail to open
Lag with touch screen or typing, is because that there's something working at the background. I try to kill it with a battery saver and solve the problem. Tip: put the battery saver on guest mode and make it an easy pattern so you can kill the background and get in your mode easily.
Anyone who need to know a thing or two about this phone, please let me know and I'll try to test it. Except if it needs to install many apps, cause I try to keep this one out of junk files. Hehee..