Micheal, 31 Jan 2016Hi friend... I am Planing to buy this phone in next 2 days but somethings are holding me to bu... moreDear Friend,
If you wish to buy the LG G3 smart phone, go ahead. Note that it was LG Flagship not long ago.
Therefore with the current price tag and a flagship phone, it will be a good deal.
Some settings that need to be applied :
1. Outside, in the open air, when it's sunny, turn the Brightness auto to Yes. It will automatically adjust itself with the outside brightness. In my case I put the brightness to 49% as default value. When inside the room or building, I OFF the Brightness Auto and when outside I turn it to ON. It also depends on your eyesight. Try it. It works perfectly well. People wrongly complain about it.
2. Turn the wifi on only when required. This will allow you to save the battery.
3. Use the smart bulletin only you going out for jogging. It will be helpful. Else put it off.
4. Look well at the power outlet when you want to charge your phone. Higher voltage may slowly destroy your battery. In case of power cut remove you charger from the power outlet. In some cases power surge may destroy your battery. This is why I charge my phone when I'm awake or in the surroundings.
5. Always show the battery percentage on the status bar. When charging, when it's 100% charged, it gives an alarm. You may remove the charger from the power outlet. This will allow to keep your phone charger in good condition for long time.
6. Go to battery usage. Check if some apps are running in the backend and if they are not required stop them.
I have been using the LG G3 for more than 1 year without any issues. I can leave it without charging for almost 1.5 days. These are some basic requirements that need to be taken. At times expert advice does not work. Don't rely too much on them. For any issue go to youtube and look how to do proper setting. This is really very helpful.
AnonD-11851, 01 Feb 2016that has been my question since new year. Every morning, every noon, every evening. I check... moreSame here. 32GB Philippines d855 model. What i did today was i factory reset my G3 because it suffers from rebooting /restarting itself. Now it feels so smooth. What is good was it didn't go back to kitkat. I'm on Android 5.0 and my phone is ready for MM.
AnonD-20890, 01 Feb 2016When will G3 D855 16 GB get android 6.0?.that has been my question since new year.
Every morning, every noon, every evening. I checked OTA & via PC Suite, until now no MM update for my Phone.. middle east variant. D855 16GB.
I have problems with my lg g3. Over heat. And short time of using video recording. Start 5mins. 2nd recording morethan 1min due to heat. Grrrr
Who i fix this...help
LG_G3_USER, 31 Jan 2016I'm using LG G3 since 1 year and had never any battery issue. In some instances, in standby ca... more
My friend something you're confused , not to mention the'' battery issue ''than ''how to extend the battery life'' when you know that every, li- ion battery has a chip and it protects the battery from over charging and has a limit on the charge cycle ( depending on the manufacturer 500-100 times) and that means any charge up to 100 % counts ) - and one that does not reach 100 % does not count ( mean prolong battery life ,very simple ) , read what it says expert , and do not stress , that i wish you a pleasant day as a sign of goodwill and friendship, because we are here to help each other
I'm using LG G3 since 1 year and had never any battery issue. In some instances, in standby cases, I have noticed that the battery level stays between 95% to 100% for almost a whole day. This is because I'm busy in my work and have only a few minutes to check for incoming mails or SMS. However I use to take some preliminary precautions :
1. It does matter if you charge you battery up to 100%. However, when charging the battery if there is a power cut-off, please unplug the battery charger. Else if still plugged, when the power gets back, it may damage your battery and reduce its life span. In new smart phones it's difficult to identify if the battery is becoming faulty. I experienced this with my Samsung mobile phone. The battery got slightly swollen and the phone gives wrong indicating of the % charged. In some cases only a short time usage may cause your phone to become hot. In this case better change the battery and the phone will again behave smartly.
2. Always look at menu option 'battery usage'. Some applications may be running in the backend. Stop them if not required.
3. Some applications automatically run in the backend without you being aware of them. Know how to manage such applications specially anti-virus ones.
4. Always use the correct power point to charge your phone. A higher voltage in the long run may destroy the phone charger and latter the battery.
5. The phone is the last to be blamed. It's usually the wrong usage of a phone that gives you so many worries.
I used to play games, watch videos in youtube, browse the internet and so on. Yes, It gets warmer but not hot as users complain. Hope these few hints are helpful.
G5 user, 30 Jan 2016this is not about agree or not simply that as part as i know every one should charge battery b... moreHi friend... I am Planing to buy this phone in next 2 days but somethings are holding me to buy it, which some others are posting on different forums.like
It heats up a lot even on normal use,lags ,hangs a lot and restart itself and automatically shuts down...The QHD display is not sunlight eligible,and has poor colors and contrast I don't know any thing about Display science I just need a phone with excellent movies experience and excellent camera and good performance for daily use I am not a hardcore gamer.for games I have a laptop and I have also read about itself cracking of its casing.I really like this phone but I just don't want to ruin my hardly earn money.So my Friend give me your honest opinion about LG G3.-ve and +ve of this phone so I make my decision easily.just waiting for your kind opinion
I am using moto x developer edition ,its a great device ,but I want to buy lg g3 Titan Titan d855 it's a good phone or not ?
G5 user, 30 Jan 2016this is not about agree or not simply that as part as i know every one should charge battery b... morenow you've got a name,
to what you wrote was, blah ,blah,blah,
everything you wrote is valid for you
and that what I have written is not my opinion
that was written by experts who are smarter than you,
so it would be good to read what it says
lg, 29 Jan 2016You do not have to agree with me , because that's just your opinion , but if you want to l... morethis is not about agree or not simply that as part as i know every one should charge battery before it die i call it 5% and after reaching 100% leave it atleast 15 more minutes and this will calibrate the total battery capacity my friend and trsut me i have never had any battery issue and in all of my phones that i have had i have never had to purchase abtery because by mistake burned one .... of course i have alway being using the original that came from factory,atleast my phone takes almost 30 minutes of on screen time before go down to 99% once it gets 90% u may have 1- 1:10 hours of on screen ....... and using the phone all day wi-fi video streaming on youtube,wassp,facebook messenger and casual gaming. do u think that im charging my phone wrong ...... getting over 6+ hours on screen at 50% brightness ...... sorry but i don not agree with ur facts
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I really don't understand you why can't charge to 100%,if i were to stop at 98%,when start usi... moreYou do not have to agree with me ,
because that's just your opinion ,
but if you want to learn how to properly Charge battery
then read what experts say - here link ;
when you read this after come back here to see your opinion whether the changed. anonimus