i brought this phone last monday. and its a very nice phone. the phone is D855 made in korea with 32gb and 3gb of ram. the headset is made in colombia, charger and battery are made in china. i really enjoy this phone with stock android version kitkat 4.4.2. i've read a lot about the update. i want to upgrade the software but i feel smooth on my kitkat version. will someone can recommend lollipop to take into my phone?
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2015Stop lying. Even S5 doesn't have 5.1.1 yet.S4 has had indeed 5.1.1 for a long long time now
i bought d850 in pakistan,
there is no update of lollipop in my mobile even cant receive through OTA,
and LG support tool also says that your OS is updated.
currently using kitkat (factory default)..
S . SUDHAKAR, 04 Oct 2015Why can't you recommend 2 Ampere battery considering the thickness?.
At least the display r... morewhy would i recommend 2A battery over 3A? Whats dis logic now? every company tries to include as max a spec as possible and why would they give less battery capacity when they can giv more?...and i guess 3A is the max they can give at this thickness..
Now regarding 100, 200 mA battery difference...this difference in the battery capacity will not make much difference. May be a difference of half an hour...not more than that.
Hope u understand now....If not, then no one can make u understand
nehra, 03 Oct 2015So after using g3 (3 GB version) for 4 months, here are my thoughts about the phone. These are... moreThats a perfect review I am also using it for about 4 months now I feel the same. The battery lasts a full day but if you play heavy games the battery drains fast.
I buy last week the phone and i can say its brilijant phone. I have a softer 6.0 and my battery its now amazing also i charging wery fast. Last softer fixit everything woooow
Sheila, 21 Sep 2015If you're looking for battery, NO NO NO~~~~NONO.I'llstart off witj 100% in the morning, maybe ... more You should checked out the forums on XDA or Android central for lncreasing battery life...with my Lg3 art I easly make it through a day with 30% left after 3 1/2 hours screen on time...with Android phones you have freedom to change everything...if you want a phone with no choices but an iphone... You can get good battery life in the lg3 of you learn how to use it...IE... makes choices.
nehra, 04 Oct 2015dude...everything has a reason behind it....if it was possible for them to hav a 4 A battery, ... moreWhy can't you recommend 2 Ampere battery considering the thickness?.
At least the display resolution of G3 and G4 should have been 1080p to cope up with the 3 Ampere battery. Samsung at least makes variations in 100 to 200 mA between various models. Check the battery capacity of Note 2, Note 3 and Note 4.
S . SUDHAKAR, 04 Oct 2015Still you do not have heart to accept that LG is still stubborn at 3 Ampere battery since G2 t... moredude...everything has a reason behind it....if it was possible for them to hav a 4 A battery, then they would hav added it...but everything has to be seen...for instance, may the thickness of the phone would hav increased as a result of increasing the battery....and i would definety prefer a thinner more good looking phone to a bigger battery fat phone...every company has a trad offs to do....u can hav one thing at the xpense of other...u cant hav everything in a small cell phone
g3user, 03 Oct 2015Haha i think he might hav left it for u to write...the battery man :d :d.....coz ur the only o... moreStill you do not have heart to accept that LG is still stubborn at 3 Ampere battery since G2 till V10 which is foolish.
S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Oct 2015Lol. You didn't mention the (worst) battery backup of this phone !!!Haha i think he might hav left it for u to write...the battery man :d :d.....coz ur the only one whos battery does not last even half a day and write all bad things about the battery... But TBH phone battery lasts atleast 20-24 hrs with moderate to heavy usage
So after using g3 (3 GB version) for 4 months, here are my thoughts about the phone. These are not biased opinions. FYI, I had S3 before G3.
1. Screen: Absolutely brilliant. S3 screen had over saturated colors, but g3 sceen is awesome. Even if u dont want to use ur phone, then also u would just play with the screen just to look at it.
2. Music: One of the best sounding phones in the market. I hav heard the music from HTC One M8 and it was great. Though the music of G3 is not better than M8 but it is no less than it. Its great.
3. Gaming: I hav played many games like Asphalt 8, Real Racing, trial xtreme 4, which ran smoothly. But i dont knw why Subways surfers lag a little. May be its about the optimization but i hav no idea about it.
4. Camera: The Laser autofocus is great. The camera takes great pics and videos. No concerns in that part.
5. Heating issues: G3 tends to get a little hot after playing high end games for 30 min. Otherwise, using internet, camera does not heat the phone.
6. Looks and Build Quality: its awesome. Though the phone is made of plastic, it does not feel like plastic at all. Build quality is also great. just have the phone in ur hands and xperience it. The buttons at the back are innovative and actually more practical than the buttons on the side.
7. Other features: The ease of use of this phone is at a high level. Double tap to wake and double tap to lock makes the phone too easy to use. Knock code feature is another great innovation from lg. The phone does not hang or lag in general UI. Its just fun to use this phone.
If anyone has any questions regarding the phone, feel free to ask here.
I have a problem with my G3 that its hotspot is not working.. Any suggestions... ?
It's a specs beast nodout. But a smaller bazel and curved edges with colour of titan gray, it looks absolute boss. Only cone is it needs good amount of signal to browse Internet, fb, youtube because of its 4k display. Removable battery,expandable sd card, 4k display, snapdragon 801, laser auto focus , is what I brought this phone for. If u are not a horrible user of the phone 801 is more than enough to run any kind of apps and games that are present in the play store tody.