Big BOy, 20 Apr 2015i cant decide over s6 or G3. Help...s6 is a best phone
MuhammadAwwal, 20 Apr 2015i think some1 should take a look at HUAEWI MATE7 i had mate 7, it is lagging with 2gb ram alot maybe 3gb one is better but it had so many hangs and lags
Big BOy, 20 Apr 2015i cant decide over s6 or G3. Help...i had the same problem too yesterday but pros of g3 was more than s6 and g3 was cheaper too so i bought g3
Big BOy, 20 Apr 2015i cant decide over s6 or G3. Help...Wait the g4 is coming out very very soon
The phone is solid but battery live sux, and i have some problems like home crashes all the time and system ui stops working
Big BOy, 20 Apr 2015i cant decide over s6 or G3. Help...If you have the money, get the S6. If not, get the G3.
AnonD-388066, 19 Apr 2015Go for the sony i would. Or save a few quid.. And go for the ultima version. A bit bigger and... moreI am sure u have never used g3. You dont even know how long it takes g3 to charge. G3 only needs 90 minutes to charge fully.. Which is not far behind s6 75 minutes. Keep in mind lg g3 has larger battery as compared to s6
AnonD-388066, 19 Apr 2015Used the phone very heavily for 3 months feel more qualified to assess it than any of the revi... moreForget Sony.They stop making smartphone from the news article i have been reading. They want to focus on playstation.
I am buy this LG G3 32GB Shine Gold for before 7 days... and this phone is awesome.. and good android experience.. I love this phone... bye
Zac, 19 Apr 2015Which is better lg g3 or sony z3.I do web browsing, texting, calls, casual games, take selfie... moreGo for the sony i would. Or save a few quid.. And go for the ultima version. A bit bigger and cheaper and sadly an inbuilt battery but over £100 saving on the ge if you shop about. The G3 battery is okay but takes ages to charge. The s5 samsung takes a special usb 3 cable that allows you to use both its data and charger ports to speed up the charge of the phone by about 30 percent. I liked that feature after buying the cable. But sadly the s5 had loads of software issues... Mainly competition for data etc.. This G3 has similar issues...though not as bad as the Samsung... Thats why im suggesting sony and not LG. If i had my money back id go the sony route anyways. Good luck!
which phone is better from these??
1..lg g3 2 samsung galaxy s5 3 .i phone 5s
Zac, 19 Apr 2015Which is better lg g3 or sony z3.I do web browsing, texting, calls, casual games, take selfie... moreMy total user experience:
LG 3 - 8.5/10
Z3 - 7.5/10
I think both smartphones are great, it just depends on what you need.
jbl, 18 Apr 2015try taking a look at the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Its the first phone on the market to have a rear ... moreS6, all xperia series, all 'A' and 'Z' Samsung series phones, lumia phones of 930 and later do not have user replaceable battery.
That too the crap S6 does not have : user replaceable battery, memory card slot and FM radio.
In this case G3, note 3 N9005, note 4 are better and G4 will be better than S6. There is news that S6 cannot be repaired easily. Search in google. Samsung has started digging its own graveyard by launching A and Z series and S6 mobile without user replaceable battery. So stop talking in favour of the crap S6.
Used the phone very heavily for 3 months feel more qualified to assess it than any of the review writers are! Whilst it is acceptable and better than many other phones i prefered my 'old' s4 active for many reasons
1) the screen is good but not as good as s4 active in full sun
2) the absense of physical back forward home button and lg's attempt at making up for this with pop up buttons is a nightmare as it clashes with websites own attempts many times I have been 'stuck' with no home/back button, particularly when in full screen aps like gallery picture view for example
3) the GPS is appalling with no controls. Everything is 'bundled' together in a 'locations' switch. What this meant that when i had no wifi or mobile network (overseas) my mapping software was left useless as the phone could not locate me. The phone claims to have gps but will not work without network connection!
4) the smartcase option is good.. Clever with the circular window view but when you fold cover back it thinks screen is closed.
5) security issues. Settings have changed in my phone without my permission photographs and videos have been shared and accounts linked without my concent. There is a video on google of mw driving up a motorway 2 years ago that i never uploaded. Creepy and im angered by this.. Lg wont comment nor will google. They repeatedly ask you to say you understand their terms and conditions and click a disclaimer. I do not understand their terms nd conditions but was forced to click it or for ever be annoyed.
6) like other a droids... It keeps changing settings back to stock keyboard which cannot be de selected.
7) it keeps everything open... Sometimes 50 or more screens are all open and fully loaded into memory unless i physically close them. With 32 gig hard drive and 3 gig of memory this shouldn't be a problem... But sadly.. The phone does sometimes freeze or suffer memory lag.
8) their customer service is appalling. A lad i had on the phone used lots of clever words to try to persuade me that all i needed to do was re install everything again (2 weeks work for me) rather than admit the device has problems that will remain after a re install. Had i been slightly gullible i would have believed him.. Like i did Samsung (who employ similar tactics) and wasted many hours of time. These people answering phones are not android experts and have no code writing knowlege or ability or a desire to spot and correct software issues. Their job is to lie to us and hide their products flaws.
Would i buy again? Nope. Not at all. Verdict: they are all rubbish. Samsung could of made their s5 the best phone ever but chose to make an s6 which is a step backwards. Maybe ill try sony next. Thanks for listening.
Which is better lg g3 or sony z3.I do web browsing, texting, calls, casual games, take selfie, play music and watch movies and in addition photography.