Does anyone know which model of the LG G3 i need to buy for use in canada??
For all who are still pondering over whether to buy or not. I say, go right ahead without any further thought! I've had this phone for a month now and it's been nothing but awesome. Here are my 1 month thoughts of LG G3 -
- I know it's become a cliche now, but the Display really is that Awesome! I came from an S3 so my preference were lively amoled colours. However, I love this muted natural tone of colours G3 has.
- Performance is great for daily use. It does tend to "stutter" (Note, i didn't use the word LAG) a bit once in a while but it's hardly a deterrent.
- Great audio and video output. Standard Headphones. Would recommend using better ones to really get the most out of your G3.
- Phone tends to get "warm" (Note, I didn't use the word HOT) if playing/watching video for more than 15 mins straight.
- Battery is decent for what the phone is. I get a day and a half easily on moderate use age.
- Camera is great. Night shots are OK at best.
Let me know if you have any further questions/doubts and I'll try to clear them out for you.
dpk8666, 15 Oct 2014Heats A bit not too much . excellent mobile.i also received 2 updates from LG ota. And perform... moreHi,really planning on getting one, just not sure about the battery life, could you just test it and post me on that?, thank you, also what price did you get it for
pinoyako, 30 Sep 2014I've been using my LG G3 for a week now and I don't want any other phone aside from LG G3. I w... moreI still am planning to buy this LGG3 phone, and I see that you are satisfied in having this phone, so I ask you if by all your heart can you recommend this phone to me. thank you.
LGes, 14 Oct 2014Let me tell a secret about how LG could had easily made a Great G3 with same specs of the curr... moreFYI
There's a LG G3 powered by a 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 processor, paired with Qualcomm's latest Adreno 420 GPU and it also supports the super-fast LTE Category 6 networks(Cat. 6).It's on par with the current Note 4.
Unfortunately this G3 is only on sale at Korea land and LG has no plans to launch this version internationally.
So is a great disappointment too many.
Anonymous, 14 Oct 2014R there any heat up issues with LG G3?/no. unless if u put it under a cloth or pillow while charging it.
Heats A bit not too much . excellent mobile.i also received 2 updates from LG ota. And performance has improved after updates. I brought from amazon.in and received on Monday 13 October . so i have not used too much. After using 1 week i will try to provide my review for you guys.
Anonymous, 14 Oct 2014R there any heat up issues with LG G3?/not that i've noticed in the month i've had it. it's an incredibly amazing phone.
This phone is awesome# But after 1 month of using i have experienced freezing 3x. Maybe because i haven't reset it yet after updating the firmware.
[deleted post]Hey I am planning to but this phone. Is there any heat up problem with it?
what is the difference between the LG G3 and LG flex in your opinion