I wanna know which better Galaxy S5 or G3 and why. this Question important to me coz i wanna buy one of them... thanks
by the way, didn't find towelroot app in play store, from where you downloaded it!?!
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014Root with Towelroot and remove that f*****When G3 is already rooted, the app roots it twice:)))
Anyway in removing the useless McAfee from G3 manually??
Limited, 02 Oct 2014Okay so I got my G3 (16gb) yesterday by swapping my Z1 Compact (bye old buddy T_T )to it..i lo... moreThat's what I said long time ago. G3 run unknown mbs resulting in 1.9-2.2 GB used out of 3GB.
When all apps running calculate some 500mb!!
I think this is the real reason for low battery life and heating.
And it's a software problem because after the update to 10i, the used ram lowered from 2.2GB to 1.6GB, sometimes 1.2-1.4 GB when G3 go shutdown and later turn it on. Although no apps removed or added!!!
zhie, 28 Sep 2014Have you uninistalled it sir? Can't be uninstalled, it's preinstalled by LG!!!!
mkaragoz, 02 Oct 2014I want dual sim LG G3 but with these specificationsSend a request to LG, they'll create a special one for you:)))
S . SUDHAKAR, 03 Oct 2014Go to settings --> apps --> ALL. Then choose force stop and disable for the apps that yo... moreStopping the app from running does not help.
Had been doing that from long time for McAfee security to see it after 1 minute pop up in my notification asking to approve it as admin!!!!
D S Mehta, 03 Oct 2014My LG G3 has very short battery life D855 32 Gb Model-Any remedyUpdate to 10i, change settings from Dalvik to ART
D S Mehta, 03 Oct 2014My LG G3 has very short battery life D855 32 Gb Model-Any remedyGo to settings --> apps --> ALL. Then choose force stop and disable for the apps that you do not use / need. Then see.
Use cleanmaster app to clean the junk files and tune your device.
Also use apps like 'app cache cleaner pro' and 'history eraser pro' to clean the temp files.
Try these. Best of luck.
I want to know if this Phone LG G3 D855 16GB (FACTORY UNLOCKED) international version (Gold) - which is in Amazon work with digitel band in Caracas Venezuela.
mark, 02 Oct 2014Thanks for the infoWhich G3 model are you using?. D855?. 16 GB or 32 GB model?.
The g3 is much better than the m8 I've used the two apart from the design of the m8 the g3 is a better phone....
S . SUDHAKAR, 29 Sep 2014Yes. It will support. I am using it. Better you buy OTG pendrive directly.Thanks for the info
Okay so I got my G3 (16gb) yesterday by swapping my Z1 Compact (bye old buddy T_T )to it..i love my z1c but I want a bigger screen... and when I opened G3, I was really impressed with the G3 display! I tried watching movies on a 1080p format and it's so good. also tried playing youtube videos that has higher resolution than 1080p and my god, it's really crisp. I don't have any regrets getting this phone. But there are some things that I noticed:
* Very good camera.. much better than my z1c due to its laser autofocus.
* Snappy and quick.. (a lil bit of lag though while scrolling.)
* Loud and clear sound output (haven't tried the quad beat equalizer yet.. just the default setting.)
* Super clear videos as I mentioned before. Very good for watching.
* IR blaster, yes, I have an old Panasonic and Toshiba, both CRT type of TV and I use my phone as a remote.
* Playing games has never been this smooth.
* When my phone reaches let's say, less than 70-60% of battery, it starts to restart most of the time then when it starts up again, battery is at 17%. I'm wondering if its a battery problem or so.
* 2GB RAM is insufficient on this phone. I did check on cpuz and antutu, and it eats at least 1.5k of ram which is absurd and take note, no background apps running while I did the test.
I'll try to monitor this phone for several days... or I might swap it to its 32gb version to have 3gb of ram.
A suggestion to everyone before purchasing this phone, go with the 32gb, it will be less laggy and for your convenience as well.
Overall this is a great phone. A phone that can compete with other phones.
Question... I own G2, and the network sucks, I want to know if it's somehow been upgraded, enhanced?