I want to know if this Phone LG G3 D855 16GB (FACTORY UNLOCKED) international version (Gold) - which is in Amazon work with digitel band in Caracas Venezuela.
mark, 02 Oct 2014Thanks for the infoWhich G3 model are you using?. D855?. 16 GB or 32 GB model?.
The g3 is much better than the m8 I've used the two apart from the design of the m8 the g3 is a better phone....
S . SUDHAKAR, 29 Sep 2014Yes. It will support. I am using it. Better you buy OTG pendrive directly.Thanks for the info
Okay so I got my G3 (16gb) yesterday by swapping my Z1 Compact (bye old buddy T_T )to it..i love my z1c but I want a bigger screen... and when I opened G3, I was really impressed with the G3 display! I tried watching movies on a 1080p format and it's so good. also tried playing youtube videos that has higher resolution than 1080p and my god, it's really crisp. I don't have any regrets getting this phone. But there are some things that I noticed:
* Very good camera.. much better than my z1c due to its laser autofocus.
* Snappy and quick.. (a lil bit of lag though while scrolling.)
* Loud and clear sound output (haven't tried the quad beat equalizer yet.. just the default setting.)
* Super clear videos as I mentioned before. Very good for watching.
* IR blaster, yes, I have an old Panasonic and Toshiba, both CRT type of TV and I use my phone as a remote.
* Playing games has never been this smooth.
* When my phone reaches let's say, less than 70-60% of battery, it starts to restart most of the time then when it starts up again, battery is at 17%. I'm wondering if its a battery problem or so.
* 2GB RAM is insufficient on this phone. I did check on cpuz and antutu, and it eats at least 1.5k of ram which is absurd and take note, no background apps running while I did the test.
I'll try to monitor this phone for several days... or I might swap it to its 32gb version to have 3gb of ram.
A suggestion to everyone before purchasing this phone, go with the 32gb, it will be less laggy and for your convenience as well.
Overall this is a great phone. A phone that can compete with other phones.
Question... I own G2, and the network sucks, I want to know if it's somehow been upgraded, enhanced?
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2014I also got the same problem in my g3 so i returned it and going for the note 4Samsung troll..note 4 not yet on the market stop trolling here
Guys, GFlex or G3. I want to do away with my G2 and Nexus 7, soooo, which one will suit me better in terms of movies, twitter, whatsapp and general web browsing?
advice, 29 Sep 2014did any one face the sudden shutdown bug?and is there a fix for that?I also got the same problem in my g3 so i returned it and going for the note 4
I have been using Lg G3 32 GB for past one month.
Its best phone currently available in Indian market...
Battery has no issues (I am moderate user, and battery becomes 50%-60% till night)
NO heating issues also...
For common user/office people best phone ever...
I have one question how to check RAM of my phone??
DeliriousPoop, 30 Sep 2014I had the BB Z3 and trust me... Dont buy it...Its processor is far from good..Stop trolling against G3 here.
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014Htc m8 or lg g3 need adviceM8 is waste. Only 4 MP front camera, no optical image and video stabilization, no laser auto focus.