South, 02 Aug 2014Hai. Iam in india, Iam using 10f software version, the 10 g Version available in india? And. W... morehi dear
which variant of LG-G3 are you using; can you pl share its pros and cons with us including your overall user experience. also v all wanted to know if the phone has heating issues... looking forward to hear it from you in this regard.
Skillygilly, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?Switch off the auto brightness mode
iantbautista, 04 Aug 2014AUTOMATIC SELF SHUTDOWN
it always restarting and o... moreAll r false allegations..
U m purchase china version..
Last 20 days i using dis lg g3..
Can any one please provide feedback on the earphones on the lg g3 mobile. which is better lg g3 earphones or the apple 5s earphones. Please advise. Appreciate it. Also the battery reviews please.
Skillygilly, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?Totally True. LG Customer care told me, it's normal to be dim under low or reflected light.
Am ot convinced about that opinion, why is there a led flash anyway!!! Must adjust my position angle until i get a bright screen when recording!?!, when G3 supposed to be the best smartphone ever to be made!!!
Skillygilly, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?From screen brightness make it fixed not automatic
Skillygilly, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?disable the auto brightness dude..
AUTOMATIC SELF SHUTDOWN
it always restarting and overheating problems...
the receptions are dancing like an equalizer.
4g 3g gsm damn!
now im regreting, s5 is better the samsung thing.
My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?
sadu, 03 Aug 2014This phone had very low saturation compare to samsung. Anyone know how to increase the saturat... moreThat's how it was intended to be....I had the same question.. But I feel colours are more natural and true to life..using this phone for 10 days and appreciate the colors more that my s3..Samsung display looks cartoonish to me now with over saturated candy like colors.however you can add some contrast in the color adjustment feature under settings and then accessibility.
I've had this phone for the last 3 days (traded a Lumia 930 for it) and I can say it's amazing.
1. the best headphones on the market. really, nothing compares to them. They are a couple of solar systems ahead of those that come with Note 3 or the iPhone 5S (had both). You have to used them to really understand the magnitude of which they redefine sound. I've had Sennheiser or Bose that can't compete.
2. QHD is cool, but only as far as the included high-def material is concerned. There aren't apps to make use of this screen yet. It's pretty, but doesn't make a difference. "Bonus": there are apps that don't scale well to the resolution.
3. The battery is ok. It's not Z2 or Note 3 but it will do. Bonus: it has Qi wireless charging. I got a battery pack with Qi and I can comfortably recharge the phone.
4. The software isn't bloated like Samsung. Major bonus for me: there are light customizations, fairly useful but few things I'd like to be able to remove (unlike Samsung, where the bloatware sucks the battery and accounts for almost a quarter of the preinstalled stuff, not to mention the ridiculous "for Samsung" apps that are already in the Play Store - really? Amazon Kindle is enough, thanks, no need a "for Samsung" rebrand").
5. I don't oppose benchmark results but in practice I couldn't feel any lag and that's what matters. Similarly, the screen is perfectly readable in sunlight. Not sure how strong the light needs to be to be unpleasantly challenged but I've yet to experience that in clear summer sunny days. Yes, I can see the difference from my perfect-contrast Note 3 but that's about it.
This phone had very low saturation compare to samsung. Anyone know how to increase the saturation of the screen
hitesh, 29 Jul 2014I m using lg g3 32gb here in india since one week.great device.good option for sammy user.no l... moreHello friends ,
After all kindest comments would you please advice me fwhich one to buy.:
HTC m8 OR LGg3
Thx in advance
Figured something that might be related to the battery short life without charging and heating problem.
In the apps file running programs, it shows memory used 2.0-2.22 GB and just 700-750MB Free, which is terrible!!
Checking the programs MBs running, all combined does not exceed 500MB. Where are the other 1.5 GBs running(used)from!?!!!
any opinion guys?