AnonD-290525, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?Totally True. LG Customer care told me, it's normal to be dim under low or reflected light.
Am ot convinced about that opinion, why is there a led flash anyway!!! Must adjust my position angle until i get a bright screen when recording!?!, when G3 supposed to be the best smartphone ever to be made!!!
AnonD-290525, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?From screen brightness make it fixed not automatic
AnonD-290525, 04 Aug 2014My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?disable the auto brightness dude..
AUTOMATIC SELF SHUTDOWN
it always restarting and overheating problems...
the receptions are dancing like an equalizer.
4g 3g gsm damn!
now im regreting, s5 is better the samsung thing.
My screen gets bright under light, and dims with less light. How do I make it BRIGHT always?
sadu, 03 Aug 2014This phone had very low saturation compare to samsung. Anyone know how to increase the saturat... moreThat's how it was intended to be....I had the same question.. But I feel colours are more natural and true to life..using this phone for 10 days and appreciate the colors more that my s3..Samsung display looks cartoonish to me now with over saturated candy like colors.however you can add some contrast in the color adjustment feature under settings and then accessibility.
I've had this phone for the last 3 days (traded a Lumia 930 for it) and I can say it's amazing.
1. the best headphones on the market. really, nothing compares to them. They are a couple of solar systems ahead of those that come with Note 3 or the iPhone 5S (had both). You have to used them to really understand the magnitude of which they redefine sound. I've had Sennheiser or Bose that can't compete.
2. QHD is cool, but only as far as the included high-def material is concerned. There aren't apps to make use of this screen yet. It's pretty, but doesn't make a difference. "Bonus": there are apps that don't scale well to the resolution.
3. The battery is ok. It's not Z2 or Note 3 but it will do. Bonus: it has Qi wireless charging. I got a battery pack with Qi and I can comfortably recharge the phone.
4. The software isn't bloated like Samsung. Major bonus for me: there are light customizations, fairly useful but few things I'd like to be able to remove (unlike Samsung, where the bloatware sucks the battery and accounts for almost a quarter of the preinstalled stuff, not to mention the ridiculous "for Samsung" apps that are already in the Play Store - really? Amazon Kindle is enough, thanks, no need a "for Samsung" rebrand").
5. I don't oppose benchmark results but in practice I couldn't feel any lag and that's what matters. Similarly, the screen is perfectly readable in sunlight. Not sure how strong the light needs to be to be unpleasantly challenged but I've yet to experience that in clear summer sunny days. Yes, I can see the difference from my perfect-contrast Note 3 but that's about it.
This phone had very low saturation compare to samsung. Anyone know how to increase the saturation of the screen
hitesh, 29 Jul 2014I m using lg g3 32gb here in india since one week.great device.good option for sammy user.no l... moreHello friends ,
After all kindest comments would you please advice me fwhich one to buy.:
HTC m8 OR LGg3
Thx in advance
Figured something that might be related to the battery short life without charging and heating problem.
In the apps file running programs, it shows memory used 2.0-2.22 GB and just 700-750MB Free, which is terrible!!
Checking the programs MBs running, all combined does not exceed 500MB. Where are the other 1.5 GBs running(used)from!?!!!
any opinion guys?
Zed, 03 Aug 2014yeah u can... just go to settings>apps>All select Google service framework> clear c... morePrefer keeping on the V10e because V10g not available yet, read that only italy norway and some 2 other countries got the latest version 10g.
After the 3-4 updates that LG has pushed out over most regions, most previous problems with the phone has disappeared (as is expected). There is a definite improvement over 1080p at 5", and those that cannot tell the difference may not have that great vision - it does approach the limit of average eyesight though.
Battery - Lasts well over a full working day with moderate use, heavy use with the screen will bring that down a lot.
Audio: The external speaker is loud and clear (compared to most other phones out there atm. Stock music player works well, works with most music files and comes with equaliser , pitch and speed changers.
Camera: App is very basic, although great for point and click. Anyone looking for more will likely download another application. Pictures taken look great on the phone screen itself, haven't seen them on another display though.
Display: While the resolution is nice for photos, videos and anything thats actually in 1440p, content is rather lacking. 1080p has been a standard across a wide price range for such a long time that there isn't all that much content (movies, mostly) for it. With the rise of 4k, that should change rather soon although who knows what'll happen. Simple applications work just fine, and games generally look a bit better for the resolution too.
Odds and ends: Having the power and volume buttons on the back is actually really handy. It takes a few days to get used to, but it makes the phone easier to use with a single hand, or whilst sitting in your pocket. The knock on function is neat, but sometimes. causes the screen to turn on in my pocket. Knock code is interesting too, can unlock with screen turned off.
Current problems: Currently, applications like skype and facebook seem to shut down when you leave them causing you to miss messages and other notifications. This phone heats up like most other high-end phones when in use, but the power button on the back gets the hottest. Shouldn't cause an issue, and hasn't in my case at all, but it may worry some.
From other reviews and comparison, there seems to be some minor overall differences between the current flagship phones. If graphics get you going, this is definitely your phone.
I hate the Automatic SHUTDOWN
it always happen and I'm very upset with that...
but the power Oh lg g3 is better...
but please we need an update
Cesar, 02 Aug 2014Bought LG G3 D855 3GB Ram 32GB Memory a month ago on its release.
My experience till now is g... moreyeah u can...
just go to settings>apps>All
select Google service framework> clear cache
Reboot then again seaqrch for the update
Hope it helps
those how are saying the QHD isn't wow they should play demo clips on the device gallery & they will be amazed. but why can't nocice it in some media, apps or els because it doesn't support QHD yet. I'm a samsung s4 user & its battry last about 6hours of heavy duty but the LG G3 last about 7 hours so it's a little feature. the worst thing in the device is the front camera it capture a concaved picture, latterly! but the performance, material is excellent