AnonD-537126, 14 May 2016I heard there are problems with the GPS and no satellite reception is it so?I never had that issue till now. My GPS works perfectly with no issues.
AnonD-368547, 13 May 2016After using dis phone for 1 year, here is my short review for those who r thinking of buying t... moreI heard there are problems with the GPS and no satellite reception is it so?
Oh okay, But how does the Lg G3's screen compare to an iPhone? are the contrast and colors the same? An Lcd screen loses to an AMOLED screen of course.
Anonymous, 14 May 2016Washed out? Even a budget phone has better colors? That's not good.Yes galaxy j7 has better colors and contrast 10 times better, g3's display is so sharp but no where complete since resolution in not everything
Washed out? Even a budget phone has better colors? That's not good.
Anybody in India got Marshmallow on his/her LG G3 D855 through OTA ?
After using dis phone for 1 year, here is my short review for those who r thinking of buying this phone:
Phone: LG G3 D855, 32 GB, Marshmallow
1. Screen: As i had s3 (Amoled screen) before this phone, for the first month colors did look washed out. But as I got used to the screen, i started loving the screen. The sharpness and colors are really awesome. 1440p videos look awesome.
2. Camera: I have no issues with camera whatsover. This is true that sometimes it takes time more than normal to take photos, but that is seldom. Quality is quite good.
3. Music: The sound through the speakers is still loud enough and the quality through the earphones is also one of the best.
4. Battery: My current battery usage is as follows-
a. Usage on battery - 12h 36min
b. Estimated Time remaining - 10h 45 min
c. Current battery percentage - 47%
d. Screen on time - 2 hr 20 min
I used my phone for 10-12 calls, watsapp, 4g on all the time, Facebook, no gps, no wifi. When i use my phone a lot more (music, camera etc), battery still runs 18-19hr. For me its perfect. And for those who are apprehensive about the battery, u guys ask urself - what more do u want from a phone if u can enable everything in a phone (gps, 4g, games, camera, facebook etc) and still use the phone for 12-13 hrs? Just charge ur phone once, and u will get atleast a day (12-13 hrs) of usage if u enable everything in the phone.
5. Lag: g3 lagged a bit initially, but now after marshmallow update, its perfect. No lag and stuttering. 3gb Ram is sufficient for any lag free usage of the phone.
6. G3 has some really nice features like knock code, IR blaster. The looks of the phone is excellent with no buttons on the side and it is really really very convenient to use back buttons.
7. VR is also good and though i dont use it much, its a good time pass to watch 360 youtube videos and other vr games.
8. There is some heating issue if u play a lot of games. Since i dont play much on the phone (I have xbox and gaming laptop for the same), i havent xperienced much heating from the phone.
If anyone wants to knw anything more about the phone can ask.
Anonymous, 13 May 2016Like how bad is the screen of the phone? How washed out is it? And should I get the nexus 5x o... moreIts colorless and washed out like a mid ranger,grand 2 with tft dispaly had better colors,but nexus 5x is much better, have a look at xperia z3, its great too
Like how bad is the screen of the phone? How washed out is it? And should I get the nexus 5x over this phone? And which of the 2 have better contrast?
AnonD-535925, 13 May 2016the screen on the LG3 is beautiful & very sharp/clean,colours are perfect ignore the washe... moreYou dont own this phone dude,battery is terrible and display is truly colorless and low contrast, maybe you never seen another smartphone.
Raja sab, 13 May 2016Hi . Which phone is better samsung s5 or lg g3 . ThanksLG G3
Anonymous, 13 May 2016Lg g3 or nexus 5x I mean. And how is the screen of the G3? Is it washed out? Even the old iPho... morethe screen on the LG3 is beautiful & very sharp/clean,colours are perfect ignore the washed out claims they're not true. the battery is ok if you only use it for chatting it will last a day maybe 2 days if you don't chat a lot,however if you watch youtube video's or play games you will need to charge it everyday.
Lg g3 or nexus 5x I mean. And how is the screen of the G3? Is it washed out? Even the old iPhone 4 has better contrast ratios according to this site.
Anonymous, 13 May 2016Should I get the G3 or the Nexus 5? Nexus 5 is a phone which has poor battery life
LgG3 worth when you compare with nexus 5
AnonD-535925, 12 May 2016https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwzgs1Cmr9kNo use. I cannot even enter software info to enable developer options.
I have bought new Samsung Note 4. It is far more better than G3 D855.
My G3 D855 is still in LG authorized service centre. I will know the status only after 20th May 2016.
sak, 11 May 2016i have had my LG G3 for two years now and its been my best Smartphone ever. Had few glitches b... moreYou will regret if you update to android 6. Lagging on Video playback although on YouTube. If you love your phone just stay on 4.4.2