Cullenator, 29 Sep 2015This has been by daily driver for over 6 months now. It's an absolute beast of a phone, and ou... moreDude, Can you send me a link of the rom you used on this phone?thanks. my email is email@example.com
Its really a superb and fast phone its far better then samsung 3 and any other model,
no heat up superb battery timing and to fast processing must buy this flagship i like and love my device THANK YOU LG !!!
This has been by daily driver for over 6 months now. It's an absolute beast of a phone, and outperforms most 2014 flagships thanks to its not having the fated Snapdragon 810.
- I was worried that the network bands wouldn't be compatible with the networks in Canada where I live, but I've been able to connect to the 4G networks of the 2 major phone companies in my area without any issues.
- The camera wasn't the main reason I bought this phone, but it's the best camera I've ever had on a smartphone, hands down. The pictures are crisp and detailed, thanks to the OIS and laser autofocus (which is also a fun feature to tell the iSheeple about: "My phone focuses with LAZORZ!")
- Because of its small bezel, it's very easy even for one-handed use, in spite of having a 5.5" screen.
- Speaking of the screen, the Quad-HD display is very pretty, and while I would have preferred 1080p for better battery life, I have no problems getting through a normal day without worrying about my phone's battery running out.
- The only downside is that the stock firmware came with a lot of Korean bloatware that was difficult to turn off because it had no English translation. I eventually flashed a custom ROM and it now runs bloatware-free and smooth as butter!
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2015Korean or not Korean what you said does not mean the slightestlg g3 korean modle iz the best ...
Is this Phone really worth the money. Iwant to uy on but need more Reviews and yo Guys Opinon on this Phone. Your Reviews and Opinons will help me make up mind about this Phone.
Can anyone tell me how to fix the over heat issue about this phone some says u must root it please tell me how to do it thnx.
Hey guys please help me, my phone lg g3 have failed to support 3g. Even when data connection is on.
guys can i ask something to all of you??? you know the LG G4beat is going to launch right??
soon, i'll buy a new LG phone.. wich should i buy?? LG G4beat with a new condition or LG G3 with secondhand condition??? because bot of them maybe have the same price
bad english guys, i still at highschool, i want to buy new phone for me with my own money, thanks~
Only lucky korean people will have this phone, for the rest of the world laggy g3.
Why there is no f.king european company makes good phones, why we fkn depend on these companies.
BTW: I like korean people, I have no problem with them at all, they are smart en lovely people.
don't understand me wrong.
I hate only what LG and Shamesung doing.
Noy, 03 May 2015Does anyone know how to bypass the messaging character limit of this device? Without the use o... more160 char limit from is GSM service not by phone, some telephones merges messages in to one but which means not its only one message.
If you have unlimited sms bundle then no problem but if you hame sms limits then you should consider that again.
Does anyone know how to bypass the messaging character limit of this device? Without the use of 3rd party apps of course.. 160 characters are just not enough.
=), 13 Feb 2015OS for the phone is until kitkat only. nothing further than that.it is upgradeable to 5.0.1 lollipop mine is version 20e 5.0.1
Can somebody tell me the video recording quality of this fone?
most of the current has a 4k video recording cap/limit of 5mins. hw bout this one?