very very happy owner of the g3 vigor had it about 2 weeks, the picture on this thing is very impressive imo. nothing bad to say about it at all
X-O Manowar, 20 Jan 2015LG G3 Beat Comments after using it for a month * Battery life is good, battery last for 2 da... moreI have G3 beat and it is satisfying. The design, the GUI, the screen is so perfect. A very nice companion. It can also run some heavy game with a mild lag, but its ok because of the specs. Although lack of performance specs, still proud to own this phone.
anonitachi, 14 Jan 2015I have swapped to the LG G3 mini/LG-D722/LG Beat (depending on what regeon you live in and wha... morewhy??? same specs and poorer screen and battery on xperia. what a bad decision..
Shomi, 15 Jan 2015Guys i have dilema,LG G2 or LG G3S?it depends on your needs and available money. g2 is BY FAR more powerful cpu, gpu, ram, camera, screen..but doesn't have externalSD, and is much more expensive.
please update this specs, it has IR and gorilla glass 3.
i love it, it has everything i need, super fast and smooth for an excellent price.
Anonymous, 21 Jan 2015The phone got the gorilla glass,(-;I don't think so.
Shomi, 15 Jan 2015Guys i have dilema,LG G2 or LG G3S?If you're concerned on phone performance, go for G2. It was a flagship so you shouldn't mind its performance.
LG G3 Beat Comments after using it for a month
* Battery life is good, battery last for 2 days without heavy use, with heavy use like games, txt, music battery last about a day
* Screen display is very clear
* Keyboard is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
* Sms tone/alert msg can be repeated every 2min or 5 min if sms is not answered w/c is great
* Removable battery
* Phone is fast when opening/using apps
* Web Browsing is very smooth
* Stylish design
* Knock code
* It has built in call reject
* Front camera only 1.3Mp
* Not sure if it has Gorilla glass but LG store staff told me that it has Gorilla glass 2 do not know if it is true
Overall it is a solid phone, value for money!!!!!!!
liz, 15 Jan 2015im in a dilemma rn. LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Stylus, or Asus zenfone 6? HELP!if you ask me i had zenfone6 it did not give justice to it's 13mp camera. the i found after a month of using that its too big and not that comfortable to operate in busy day. g3's hd screen is better. stylus has no hd screen.
the battery performance on zenfone6 is weaker.
the good is does a bigger RAM.
so G3 Beat over Zenfone6. but if not HD screen is okay to you then go for G3 Stylus.
Shomi, 15 Jan 2015Guys i have dilema,LG G2 or LG G3S?design goes to g3's vs performance goes to g2!
now decide !
First of all this is my first handset of beforehand i had used several brands but not LG.
1. THE DISPLAY IS REALLY GOOD ITS IPS LCD (same as AMOLED)BUT better whiteness or brightness..
2. The battery lasts for more than a day for a average user like me (3G NETWORK constantly on, 1 hour music play, 10-15 calls of 4-5 min, 2-3 small rendering games, 30 min video playback,capturing 10-15 shots)
3.PRIMARY CAMERA-comes with 8-MP camera with laser autofocus technology and pretty good in quality...
Secondary Camera is 1.3-MP (NOT FOR SELFIE LOVERS)
4.SOC- (snapdragon 400 quad core) quite fast for day to day work
5.RAM- 1-GB enough for day to day work or playing games
Non metallic body though it looks like metallic.
NOT FOR SELFIE lovers OR high end gamers
I had tested many smartphones in this range but this one fits for all and also easy servicing.