Does anyone know how to retrieve the native/original photo editing tools of this one? It was change to editing tools of google photos without my notice..thanks for any help...
Symbian Rocks, 26 Feb 2016Yesterday I upgrade my LG G4 H818N to V20c-Feb-03-2016 (Size 879.26MB) Android MM 6.0. After u... moreI can't update the phone, it says that software package is invalid..any solution? Thanks!
Loveforever, 25 Feb 2016Hi,smk.vinit ,how your device is behaving(functionality ) after update Smooth and fast
Yesterday I upgrade my LG G4 H818N to V20c-Feb-03-2016 (Size 879.26MB) Android MM 6.0. After upgrade I observed some followings points :
1. Native Call Recording removed.
2. Battery life marginally improved.
3. Free amount of RAM reduced from 1.8GB to 1.1GB.
4. Camera Image size (File) reduced.
5. In Music Player, Album Art pictures looks grainy.
6. Apps open fast than earlier.
7. Overall UI navigation is smoother than earlier. Its Zippy enough now.
8. An Undo option added in delete SMS and Email.
9. App Permission added.
10. Knock Code pattern changed.
11. Audio Player output now as not clean as earlier.
12. If camera on for 5 minutes or more, phone became very hot.
13. Audio in Video recording is improved noticeably.
14. Now both SIM supports LTE.
15. Both sides of screen got a pink shadow when phone is hot, visible in a solid black/dark wallpaper only.
Please share yours observation.
Interested to hear people's Marshmallow update experiences and please state whether you did or did not do a factory reset after updating.
smk.vinit, 25 Feb 2016I got update today on my lg g4 H818N android 6.0Hi,smk.vinit ,how your device is behaving(functionality ) after update
Also good news for G4 H818N holder's Marshmallow update is seedingthrough OTA in India, Vietnam, Hong Kong New OS version is V20c -FEB -03-2016 (879.26MB) download install it and enjoy it
Have a sweet Marshmallow :+)
Good news my friends, for those who have the h818p ESA variant, the official MM OTA update (V20C) is rolling out today. Been waiting for it to fnish. :-). you should check yours now.
Anonymous, 20 Feb 2016Nope. I'm waiting for the update. Currently using the h818p dual Sim and no 6.0 update :/Currently using lg g4 h818p in saudi . Today i got software upgrade notification about 897.26mb
I hope its marshmallow
About three weeks passed since upgraded to Marshmallow. Since then has some problem while BT pairing with my Sony MW600 wireless headset (call audio is fine, but I always have to reset media audio). However, the main issue after MM upgrade is with charging (time almost doubled up to 4 hours from 3% vs 2 hours before). Battery life also noticeably shorter with MM. Hope LG soon offers a patch.
Anonymous, 17 Feb 2016does H818p have official android 6 update out yet?Nope. I'm waiting for the update. Currently using the h818p dual Sim and no 6.0 update :/
Hi, I need to know exactly, if the G4 H818p Dual can perform the classic VIDEO CALL by sim ... with the phone company, not through the web app. Thanks.
Hi, I need to know exactly, if the Dual G4 H818p can perform the classic VIDEO CALL by sim ... with the phone company, not through the web app.