Hello. Can anyone tell me how to activate data roaming on lg lg 4 h818n? Thank you.
Witsiboi, 13 Dec 2015Hi good day! About ur reviews regarding to lg g4 (H818P) im very agree on what u post o what u... moreDear Witsiboy, I have no idea about your problems. I can make calls, send messages via both with sim 1 and sim 2 simultaneously. The only one that need to be set is the 4g. When i switched from sim 1 to sim 2 or vice versa, i need to set the speed connection in mobile network setting. Perhaps you can try to change your sim card to a newer one? Newer technology need better sim card. And if it's not helping, find LG customer service. I hope your problems will be solved soon. Cheers bro.
suji321, 15 Dec 2015Hi frnds.. did it support 0tg cable???Yes, it support.
My lg dual fell twice at an about 3ft and unfortunately the edge wear as it fell slant, however the software still very consistent...am a fan of this gorgeous unit:)
HanSL, 13 Dec 2015Hello everyone. I am from Indonesia. I have used Iphone 4, 5 series (my sister's), Samsung Sam... moretrue.. its just awesome.. Life's good :-)
the battery problem can almost be solved by a 2.1 ampere power bank !!! it charges slightly faster than the 1.8 A ac charger.
M. oddin, 13 Dec 2015Hi, that's what I did, through LG Bridge, but nothing, it says that my device have last OS. my... moreHi, M.oddin sorry to hear that you don't get update, my friend lives, city colled lvov got update also through LG bridge on 10th of December(his model no.H818p ) if you are on career contract ask your career if not just contact the LG Ukraine ,bkz in some countries LG device need to be registered to get update
Have a nice day
Dear All, could anyone tell me if LG G4 has Radio or not, as i bouthg it a month ago, but i do not see fuction for Radio.
HanSL, 13 Dec 2015Hello everyone. I am from Indonesia. I have used Iphone 4, 5 series (my sister's), Samsung Sam... moreHi good day! About ur reviews regarding to lg g4 (H818P) im very agree on what u post o what u tell about the mobile, just want to ask question if u dont mind.. I just want to know how to make phone calls or sending messages using sim1? Bcoz i used 2 sims lyk wat u said.. I put my data plan sim on sim2 slot for my 4g internet and for my regular number i put it in the sim1 slot, the problem is i dont knw how to send msgs or make phone calls using sim1 bcoz its appears that i can make only calls or txt using sim2? I tried to switch their place but its same..do have any idea how ?
Loveforever, 12 Dec 2015Hi M.oddin actually it is not by OTA, so you can't get notifications you have to do it manuall... moreHi, that's what I did, through LG Bridge, but nothing, it says that my device have last OS. my G4 working on lollipop.
Hello everyone. I am from Indonesia. I have used Iphone 4, 5 series (my sister's), Samsung Samsung S2 (mine), Samsung S4 (sister's),Samsung note 3 (dad's), Samsung note 4 (dad's), LG G3 (wife's) and my current LG G4 dual sim phone. My previous Phones were nokias, blackberry, sony erickson. First of all, All of those phones above are top notch, I tried them all and they have both superiority and inferiority for each phones. So basically none of them are perfect. Don't biased guys. Here's my review of LG G4 Dual Sim as another user of this phone. Mine is H818P dual.
1. Awesome screen resolution and large screen has helped me in browsing and playing games. The output is awesome.
2. Great camera result, especially when I have to zoom from so far away (because I sat far from the projector during meeting, the result is so clear and readable. It's great too during low light, I can take a picture with minimal light. (Without flash / flash off)
3. 4G ready. My country has 4G now. It's dual standby. It means when you use 4G on SIM 1, your SIM 2 will be 2G only, but when you need to use 4G on SIM 2, you can easily switch it. The result will be 4G on SIM 2, and SIM 1 become 2G.
4. NO lag or whatsoever. Hey it's a flagship haha. Same with other flagships of each brand, they are all fine and satisfying.
5. It's a dual sim! I have waited a great dual sim for 2 years. Samsung have failed to realize the opportunity to seize their loyal customers in Indonesia. We have too many phone providers and each give different bundling package for different provinces. Dual sim is a must for me because I don't want to bring too many phone when I travel around.
6. Easy to use. It's friendly for users. It's android anyway.
7. Voice (speaker) is very clear and loud, much better than LG G3.
1. The battery life. I have to conserve battery because this phone need a lot of juice when it's used. Approximately 6-7.5 hours for browsing, and for gaming, about 6 hours. I hardly watch video continously so no comment on video time. I tried using many app, such as clean master, du battery pro, LG's main program and manually switch off wireless, and mobile data when not needed. But for talking time, it's fine for me. 1-2 days are achievable. Luckily, I got a spare battery and a charging case from LG as bonus for my LG G4's purchasement. Although I wish the battery is 4000-5000 mAH instead of 3000 mAH....
2. It's getting hot one at a time, especially when you opened many apps, or idling some app in the background. I hope it's only temporary and hopefully LG's technician will fix this soon with better software in the future.
Cheers guys, I recommend LG G4 dual sim for anyone. It's a great phone. You won't regret having one of it.
M. oddin, 12 Dec 2015I'm in Ukraine bro and have a H818p but still not receiving marshmallow.Hi M.oddin actually it is not by OTA, so you can't get notifications you have to do it manually through LG pc suite or LG bridge on your desktop or laptop
Have a nice day
Loveforever, 08 Dec 2015Allredy seeding buddy, in Ukraine through LG bridge Have a nice day I'm in Ukraine bro and have a H818p but still not receiving marshmallow.