Between H850 and H831 modeles
Which one is better ?
having issues with G5 whereby the left part of my screen lags badly when am navigating on youtube or even on camera mode. tried to reset my phone but in vain. e.g, when i scroll on any video which is playing and check the comments, only the right part of my screen scroll but the left part get stuck. can anyone know what needs to be done?
This phone is very amaizing
lg g5 is still my baby.
Amass, 28 Jul 2018 I just bought lg g5 Verizon. if I insert my mtn sim in it, the network doesn't show,it says m... morethat weir as far as I know Verizon devices are factory unlocked for gsm usage, you should factory reset your phone with sim in.
Bhatti786, 30 Jul 2018Is it good deal of LG G5 (korean model) for 100$ used but in 10/10 condition?
is there any bo... moreit is really good I have it you wont find anything faster or better for the prize and soon will be updated to 8.0
so for me is a win
Is it good deal of LG G5 (korean model) for 100$ used but in 10/10 condition?
is there any bootloop issue in this model? if yes then how can i save this?
plz any one guide me about this?
I bought my phone 1 week ago, and one thing annoys me is it suffered ghosting or some kind of burn screen problem. how to fix it?
I just bought lg g5 Verizon. if I insert my mtn sim in it, the network doesn't show,it says my sim isn't a Verizon network sim. What should I do
Have had my G5 for almost 2 years (it'll be 2 in September).
GPS failed after 1. I opened the phone, following the directions from other users on YouTube, and fixed the contacts. That made it work like new again for a few months, but now back to usual. It will strangely only work in coastal areas but not in cities. This failing GPS is a common issue among G5 owners, thus the youtube videos (crazy!).
The primary (non-wide) camera sensor started to fail a few months back. I literally have to hit the phone to get it to focus.
Fingerprint sensor is good...when it works. Sometimes it is solid for long periods of time. Others? It is erratic or non-functional (non-functional at time of writing).
Battery is small (2600 mah). Once you start wearing it down, the battery will barely last. Need to buy new ones frequently.
I want to ask is lg g5 verizon version support sd card and can you update the software ota??
Hello guys really need help. I bought t-mobile LG g5 and it locked. Tried unlock the phone on Device Unlock but it cant recognized my service provider. Any other ways to unlock? I lived in malaysia.
Anonymous, 19 Jul 2018I lived in malaysia and the price is rm599 so convert to usd is around $150. Rm599 is very goo... moreI used my mate G5 under excessive bright sunlight and it has pretty decent bright display. It's not much a big deal but you would thought it could've been better as me as my S7 edge shines better than this one. Keep in your mind that we're living in the same country :-)
Have 2 g5's and both power button stoped to work after few months of usage...
other than that its a very good phone.
paco2x, 14 Jul 2018Build quality is not the best and battery life is mediocre... but if you can get it for less t... moreI lived in malaysia and the price is rm599 so convert to usd is around $150. Rm599 is very good deal but the model is h830 which is from t-mobile carrier but the seller says it compatible with all carrier in my country malaysia. The thing i am very concerned is the display. Gsmarena said it has low screen brightness since i lived in country with under excessive bright sunlight.
Nick OnGoogle, 15 Jul 2018Things I love about the fabulous LG G5
The Screen :
- it's stunning
- always registers ... moreBest comment ever for the LG G5.
It isn't a perfect by any means. I do get some minor image retention. Not a common occurrence as my previous G5 or my V20, but it shows up from time to time. It's been around for two years. I've used one since February 2017. It's still my favorite smartphone I have ever used. Perfect size too. I love my silver G5 RS988!
I think the LG G5 and iPhone SE are by far my two favorites from both the Android/iOS platforms. LG G5 has everything I want and iPhone SE still offered headphone jack, metal back, and no hideous notch. For me, 2016 was the last great year for smartphones.
I also use an LG V20 and Moto E4. With all four together, I just don't have the urge to buy anymore new phones. I see the Essential for $250 on Amazon and while that's a bargain, I still don't have any real urge to get one. First time in a long time I'm content with my phones that can last me years until they break down. I hate this current era of smartphones.
as a mobile tablet I cant fault it. runs ever app without problems, updates are easy and i does not overheat as much as my G3 did
However, using it as a phone I am disappointed - it is nowhere as good as the G3. The cell signal pick up is not as good. I have to talk to all callers using speaker phone or head phones as the built in speaker is so very quiet.
On my old G3 i could set all my media notifications to silent yet still have call ringing at full volume so I could hear incoming calls - i thought i had the same settings on this G5 but I never hear my phone ring.
I cant wait for my contract to be up so I can change this phone for something else
Things I love about the fabulous LG G5
The Screen :
- it's stunning
- always registers touches
- very responsive
- very accurate / natural colours
- beautiful colour contrast
- extremely sharp
- silky smooth Gorilla Glass 4
- resists smudging well
- easy to clean
- my only criticism is that it's a bit darker than the LG G4 screen ... but this is vastly outweighed by the gains
- LG really have nailed it with this one ... its size and dimensions are perfectly proportioned
- the rounded edges make holding this phone a joy ... was made for holding
- the width is perfect - making the grip comfortable and secure
- the thickness is just right - there are too many thin / fly-away phones out there
- the density / weight of the phone are fantastic ... it wants to stay planted in the hand
- the size, weight and density make it extremely satisfying in the hand
- it's beautifully balanced
- The convex curvature at the top of the phone is beautiful
- The bezel above the screen is black - and the one below is silver ... so you always know which way up the phone is
- It's a very clean front face
- The lock / fingerprint reader on the back is a joy to use - it's recessed and the concavity makes it easy to find and inviting to use ... a triumph, bravo LG !
- The side-mounted volume buttons are nicely weighted - and always but always register presses
- The wide-angle rear camera is a joy
- The regular camera takes good quality, natural shots
- moving it from the back (LG G4) to the bottom was a good move
- it's nice and loud - and produces satisfying and rich sound
- all the goodness of Android 7.0 Nougat
- LG's skin is light, intuitive and nicely done
- slick, snappy and smooth
- doesn't struggle for speed
- maintains its snappy performance
- sterling performance
- being replaceable is a bonus rather than a necessity
- by a long chalk, the best phone I've ever had the pleasure of using
- makes me WANT to use it and find any excuse for doing so
- satisfying to hold and behold ... looks good, feels great
- it's nice when the design effort invested by a manufacturer translates into such a viscerally satisfying user-experience
- by far, the best phone of 2016
- a tour de force by LG