siminum, 11 Jun 2018I have been on Oreo for 2 weeks now and here are my findings after the update: - yes, the bat... moreIs the battery life really improved?Heard that it have come down from 6hrs screen on time to 4 hrs
Neobdium, 11 Jun 2018Apps in app scalling missing thats the problem, forcing long display not solving the problem, ... morethe annoying Mobile Data.....are you sure?!?!.....yea...I already mentioned it 2 weeks ago just after I updated to Oreo...still annoying :)
siminum, 11 Jun 2018I have been on Oreo for 2 weeks now and here are my findings after the update: - yes, the bat... moreThanks for your helpful explanation.I have a question,How much has the speed of device changed?
Aadrian , 09 Jun 2018It is a good phone and better go for the LG G6. Really good value and good performance.thanks I will pick up one
siminum, 11 Jun 2018considering that the last update of ADW Launcher 2 was in December and the Oreo for LG G6 arri... moreApps in app scalling missing thats the problem, forcing long display not solving the problem, and the internet turn on and off is so enoing😁
I have been on Oreo for 2 weeks now and here are my findings after the update:
- yes, the battery has been improved (my personal opinion, at least 30% - I easily get 2 days before I need to recharge); I do not use FB, Instagram or any other power hungry app; just emails, lots of YouTube videos, messengers and camera.
- for all those who are asking if there's any programmable feature on fingerprint button - THERE IS NOT!
- many of the previous pre-loaded apps like LG Health have been removed (you can easily install them from Google Play if you want);
- I have not discovered yet Picture in Picture feature (that is to be available in Oreo);
- overall response feels better.
I recommend Oreo although I expect a newer security update than the April one which came with Oreo update.
neobdium, 10 Jun 2018i update my lg g6 ds to oreo and is a horror os! what is not working on oreo: 1. adw launche... moreconsidering that the last update of ADW Launcher 2 was in December and the Oreo for LG G6 arrived just 2 weeks ago (6 months after), I would bet that it's not the Oreo that is causing all your problems but the ADW Launcher 2.
Anonymous, 09 Jun 2018It's June already and I still haven't received the Oreo update, What's going on?Same here. Still no update
Hi, how is the overall performance after the oreo update? Also interested to know, besides for unlocking, what other features can the fingerprint reader be used for or programmed for? And what other gesture features are there? Thanks
Hello ! you not need to update to oreo. i've tryied it since a week and there is not enough things to may switch to oreo. battery melt like ice on the sun. i finally back to nougat today and & think every time there a new android system this is to force us to change to an new device...sad i think this will be my last device from LG.
i update my lg g6 ds to oreo and is a horror os!
what is not working on oreo:
1. adw launcher 2 is not on app scaling (navigation bar is not transparent)
2. color calibrator is not on app scaling and a lot of notifications poping and cant get rid of them
3. quick pik font is pink not white
4. stupid promts (turn on, turn off)
SO I DOWNGRADE TO NOUGAT SO HAPPY NOW!! ( H870DS10S NOW)
Got this to replace my bootlooped G4. So far I love it, way faster than the G4, doesn't really get hot at all and the battery life is pretty good for my needs. Get this if you don't want the G7's notch
It's June already and I still haven't received the Oreo update, What's going on?