LG Fan, 06 Dec 2017Since LG's mobile division has a new leader, the chances of the removed hardware features to r... morePlease bare in mind that LG Mobile division has a new CEO (1-2 months old if I remember correctly).On some things you did it completely wrong:
- you cannot have wireless charging unless you have a glass/plastic back;
- having a glass back and also retaining your "removable" battery some of the following might happen: the back will brake - being glass..; wireless charging will be damaged; newer batteries might be damaged and I don't want to see anyone getting hurt while changing its battery (many like to do so because they are addicted to gaming or social media....advice = get a real life);
- having a plastic back would made the phone look and feel cheap and none of the manufacturers would want this and besides...glass looks way nicer and it is way more recyclable than plastic;
- dual sim...I have never been a fan of this but also I do not understand the concept of having more than a single phone number....more bills....why?
- IR blaster - I believe that none of the flagships of this year have retained this feature and the last of LG phones that had it was the G5 so good bye...for sure it won't come back;
- headphone jack - you can't put yourself in the middle of innovation...
- fingerprint scanner - perhaps not all the devices should have it..that is why some are low , middle and upper budget
Anonymous, 28 Nov 2017please put the ir blaster again on G7Since LG's mobile division has a new leader, the chances of the removed hardware features to return increases.
LG, or any OEM as a matter of fact, can put all features in a device. Not sacrificing a single feature.
-removable battery without sacrificing water resistance (Samsung did it with the Galaxy S5)
-lazer-autofocus for the rear cameras
-3.5mm headphone jack (if LG removes this, even for a single device, I will HATE LG and will never return to being a fan)
-Dual SIM variants with a separate slot for Micro SD card
-Fingerprint scanner (*coughs*, LG Q6, ehem! ehem! )
I hope that LG also retains the Beat series. And not release a watered down device for the mini variant of the G7.
Rush08, 05 Dec 2017Is any1 having image retention problem on lg g6?m having it on my lg g6.stop spamming here . and write fake comments
siminum, 05 Dec 2017I do not know what you are referring to. So could you describe your symptoms please.Same as screen burn in
Rush08, 05 Dec 2017Is any1 having image retention problem on lg g6?m having it on my lg g6.I do not know what you are referring to. So could you describe your symptoms please.
Is any1 having image retention problem on lg g6?m having it on my lg g6.
lacrosse, 30 Nov 2017Just use LG Mobile Switch..you'll find it in your phoneCan I ask for a favor? where can I find the switch for boot loader in my G6 cp? Thanks
I just bought my LG G6 and I'm happy with the performance of this unit with a reasonable price. I do hope that there will be no more boot loop issue in the future. Thanks and more power to LG Company.
Stop bootloop rumers. Why not say explosion about samsung. Dooozzzzz doooozzzz #note 7
!@#$, 01 Dec 2017Dont buy this phone. Its cheap biuld, it will probably broke like other LG phones - G4, G5, Ne... moreI presume you are new to Earth and you just discovered this issue. Pity, but despite what you are saying, LG has fixed the bootloop with its G6 and later on with the V30. If you encounter such issue on those 2 devices you are probably the only one on Earth.
IT was my first time switch from I phone to other ,story start when i went to buy I PHONE X i found it is like double mobile price so i decided to buy LG ,it is amazing full day business using battery never drain ,water proof ,fantastic camera even better than note 8 (I compared with my friend) ,not overheating
Dont buy this phone. Its cheap biuld, it will probably broke like other LG phones - G4, G5, Nexus 5X, etc... Google "Bootloop" and you will see.
Been using the G6 for a few days now and I think it's one of the best lg phones I've ever had and comparing it to my HTC U11 it is better than the HTC phone in a number of ways.
When I put the G6 next to my U11 it makes my U11 look old fashioned because of the large screen of the G6 and tiny borders that surrounds it whereas the U11 looks clumsy in comparison.
I find the sound much louder on my U11 especially for notifications and call ringing and general YouTube watching whereas my G6 just can't compare for sound loudness and the call quality is clearer on the G6 but not as loud as the HTC phone.
In some situations the call quality on my U11 is loud but not clear.
As for battery life the G6 is extremely good but the U11 just has the edge on it though I admit but I don't struggle to get threw a day with my G6.
Screen brightness and viewing angles is excellent on both phones but I reckon the my U11 just has the edge on my G6 but not by much though and both phones are very quick but the U11 is faster but it's not easy to see on general things though and between the G6 and U11 I enjoy using the G6 more I admit but I wish the G6 had dual front facing speakers though but I also wish my U11 had the always on display of the G6.
Overall the G6 is excellent but it could be improved.
does anybody knows here how to unlock bootloader of lg g6 h870ds??
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2017Just bought the g6.. Anyone know how to transfer my files from my old phone (nexus 5) to the ... moreThere is an app LG switch... make sure you have it on both devices. Quite easy to use. Good luck!
Just bought the g6..
Anyone know how to transfer my files from my old phone (nexus 5) to the g6?