I have some few points to address to these trolls/hater.
1. Snapdragon 821 is still going to be very fast. My lg g2 with snapdragon 800 is still very capable and fast even though it's almost 4 years old.
2. 4 GB of ram is most definitely enough. 6 GB of ram is just overkill and mostly for bragging rights.
3. LG ditched the modular design and it definitely did the right thing with it. So, why still complain about the design? Trolls will say it's a boring design and when the S8 comes out with the same design, trolls will praise it for being so beautiful.
4. This phone is smaller than your S7 edge, Pixel XL and IPhone 7 plus although it has a larger display.
5. The 3300 mah battery is enough considering the one plus 3T has 3400 mah battery with very good battery life (Op3T has a smaller 5.5" 1080p display)
What is with the mid range specs of this phone... 3300mah, 5mp front camera, 4gb ram, quad core... All these specs were rumoured to be higher originally, so the phone is a let down and doa.
GG3 on the front, and GG5 on the back? Wt.f?! Wireless charging not avaliable in Europe? DAC also not avaliable? 64 gb also not available?! Who the f.is charge at LG? Europe is one of the biggest consumer of tech, and you cut the goodies...
Im not happy for lg g6 because its big phone 5.7" not good and only 13 mpx camera plus 13 why?And baterie only 3300.Why lg xpower 2 have 4500mAh?...Im not happy for lg g 5 also.What is best from Lg is Lg g 4 with my 9800mAh baterie.Hehe
I was expecting more from the G6.
I am currently using the G5.
I have been using LG since the P920 3D.
But since the power boot failure in the G3/G4/G5/V10/ and unfortunately the V20 as well i dont think ill be getting another LG. Guess the G6 will have same power issue since LG dont have good quality control on their products.
I will definitely return back to Nokia.
AH ah ah i listen just about SD835... 835 doesn't exist yet.... when it came out lg will put that famous 835 in V30 ofc ... they changed their flagship series as well ... V10 over G4 V20 over G5 and V30 will be over G6 for sure... but its still flagship device couse 821 IS THE LATEST ONE FOR NOW .... so old bla bla doesn't work ... start hating something else...so if you dont understand that lg uses latest SoC on this phone its your problem but please go to troll somewhere else and wait G6 .... then you can tell us what's wrong with this phone ... and ofc i will tell you what's good but when lg put phone on sale
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2017Almost the perfect phone for me but.... Gutted it doesnt have infrared :( wish it could have... moreI agree about the infrared. I was going to go with the G6 from my S5, but now, I guess I'll hang on to the old S5 a little while longer.
Old-mike, 26 Feb 2017Good question mate ,
i have a G5 and while i think its not a bad daily device for the most p... moreI appreciate your point of view. I particularly agree about the daylight screen visibility. So, i would say there are 3 things that will keep me off of upgrading from G5 to G6:
1. One hand usability (5.7" screen to big)
2. Same amount of ram memory (6 gb everyone expected)
3. And especially, the downgrade of wide angle camera, from 135 degrees to 125 degrees.
Just one small detail: a little bit protruding and curved back completely ruined overall good design and completely ruined impressions from design. Was it that difficult to make flat metal back? Definitely not. But... The way back of G6 looks now - device looks like cheap plastic devices from Lenovo with glossy curved back. Just one mistake which might look not a big deal completely ruined otherwise great design. So sorry LG made this mistake. Hope in compact model ( if there will be one) they fix it.
Almost the perfect phone for me but....
Gutted it doesnt have infrared :(
wish it could have been slightly lighter but i suppose it is what it is.
Debating wether to buy this or wait to see what the G6 compact has to offer.
a smaller version but still with the 18:9 screen ratio which would in theory be lighter but still the same cameras. Fingers crossed who knows.
Old-mike, 26 Feb 2017Good question mate , i have a G5 and while i think its not a bad daily device for the most p... moreAgree,i am proud user of G5 to and i think this G6 should change a little bit more in its look and i dont like it bcs camera is not so better and battery is not removal
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2017They should have waited for sd835All of SD 835 had been reserved by Samsung, so not any other phone will have it for now :(
FK!!! second disappointing g model in a row.
Love waterproofing and 18:9but hate specs sheet. I am doind day trading and two websites im usin will kill 4gb memory instantly...was really hoping for some 6gb going with OLD cpu!!!
I dont care about 1milion core processors but uf you falling behind with something, you make it up with something else right?
I hope that they'll soon announce some PRO model that will have all there is available(after smugsub got their fill)...
expected more ram; pixel (obviously front & back both); battery. because of, i have already used G4. if i compare this two, this sites every1 will be noticed-
1. style (G4 better than G6)
2. battery (if i compare. G4- 3000mAh and G6- 3300mAh. not massive change)
3. ram (G4- 3 & G6- 4)
4. pixel (G4- Front 8MP, Back 16MP & G6- Front 5MP, Back 13MP)
6. size (i think 5.5 is a best size. but, 5.7 massive.)
7. Protection (Corning Gorilla Glass 3. G4 is used)
this phone also have good specification
1. Dual Camera & Dual flash
6. Nano-SIM & increase water resistant limit
but, LG may be upgraded their this phone. wait for final launched...........
squatingslav, 26 Feb 2017well its disappointing old cpu no wireless charging in Europe... No water dust resistance... n... moreAre you insane m8?
it's not even water resistance... IT'S WATER PROOF!
the design is beautiful and IT HAS QC 3.0
the only thing is the S821 and the wireless charging that it's only in the US model, but it's an amazing device anyway.
Wait I don't get it. The Gorilla 5 is on the back and the 3 is on the front?