Does this phone has a the option 1080p@60fps after the 5.1.1 update??. Gsmarena says it only have 1080p@30fs in their review. Thanks
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016is that the 32GB? (php 10,000). wow that was cheap!. THANKSYes it is the 32gb But it only has 2gb of rams (which is more than enough) because it is a Korean Model.
the LG G Flex 2 will heat much when using 3g and LTE Data, It also heats up in the usual type when playing heavy games like others phone do. So its better to use wifi than 3g data.
If you pud a jelly case on it, you wont notice the overheating
I was scared of buying this phone due to glitches of SD810.. however I bought with lollipo with 5.0.1 which was disaster with hot and lag issues. finally same day i received 5.1.1 update and now there is no lag and no problem of hot/throttling. I really like the screen and curve size.
Screen brightness is better than G3.
Phone is very fast i checked with Moto x play and Mi4 ... these phone were much away from LG G flex in terms of speed and multitasking.
Animesh, 08 Jan 2016Hi thanx for the opinion and I am planning to buy is it worth ??? I really scared of that 810 ... moredont worry about buying it, it worth the money, i have it aproximately 4 months and i didnt have problems with it. its a powerful phone with great specs. ;) and its not expensive. beats the latest Iphone :)
[deleted post]is that the 32GB? (php 10,000). wow that was cheap!. THANKS
pakistan, 06 Jan 2016It has any over heating problem? When playing gamess?unfortunately, it does overheat and it is tolerable (just like any other devices out there) but It does not slow down the phone.
Nick, 01 Jan 2016Just bought it for my girlfriend. The phone is amazing. For that price it is the best option o... moreHi thanx for the opinion and I am planning to buy is it worth ??? I really scared of that 810 chip....pls tell me .???
DisReggae, 05 Jan 2016Did you upgrade to 5.1 via OTA? Or how did you do it? I'm still not getting any update. I'... moreThat's the problem bro you have att's firmware. You need to flash puerto rico's firmware and you will get the update rightaway. If you want further instructions you should check xda developers forum.
is heating an issue with this phone ? how bad is it ? camera / intense Display usage / Gaming makes the phone heat up?
Rockkkkkkoooonnnnnnn Lg G flex2 got 6.0 upgrade!!!!!Linkhttp://www.gsmarena.com/the_big_android_60_marshmallow_update_list_start_of_2016_edition-news-15786.php
Ravipk, 31 Dec 2015Just updated Android 5.1.1 , no heating though battery is still average. No lag at all.
Did you upgrade to 5.1 via OTA?
Or how did you do it?
I'm still not getting any update. I'm stuck on 5.0.1.
My model is H950 from at&t
Just bought it for my girlfriend. The phone is amazing. For that price it is the best option on the market.
1. Nice curved design. "Think different" (c) don't use mainstream soap brick design of iPhone 6x/Xiaomi/HTC A9/Lenovo/etc
2. POLED screen is good. If you look uncomfortably close and search for Pentile effect you can see it. Picture is absolutely clear and with great contrast in real life.
3. 5.5" screen is not so huge I thought, it feels like a good size for browsing/chat (I have "small" iPhone 5). If you feel you chat more than talk, don't be afraid of 5.x" phones!
4. Double tap to unlock works very well, you don't need to use power button. I'm not a fan of power button placement. With this big phone you put your index finger right on that power button. It is easy to adjust volume during call, I would say even better than classic placement, but I find it is more difficult to adjust volume watching videos or finding power button to lock phone while holding phone in landscape for example.
4. Battery lasts 2 days with moderate use, better than iPhone, but not excellent. Very good standby time, dropped 0% during night. It has fast charger included and it charges fast.
5. Snapdragon 810 runs good in real life scenarios. No lags, no overheating. I don't play games. It gets warmer while shooting 4k videos. I would say it is not perfect and you should wait for SD820, but for that price this the best you can get.
1. Selfhealing back cover does not really work. The back scratches easy and does not heal.
2. I don't like glossy plastic. It is NOT fingerprint magnet like black LG G2, but I would prefer different material. The phone looks nice while new though.
3. It is difficult to get a good case. Can anybody recommend one? Original LG Circle case is quite expensive and still glossy.
4. You need to buy a good/fast micro SD card. Slow sd card, can slow down the phone. I would say microSD card is a must have for a tablet, but I think fast internal memory is a better option for a phone.
5. Low light fotos/video could be better. I made a small test between Flex 2 and iPhone 5. I would say both cameras are not great in low light, G Flex 2 camera has a little bit more noise, but better focus. iPhone 5 shoots faster, you can shoot one after another, LG is slower if it is not in burst mode. Looks like iPhone does not really care about focusing, while LG tries to refocus after each shot.
I tried to highlight bad things. Currently I'm really happy with LG G Flex 2.
Just updated Android 5.1.1 , no heating though battery is still average. No lag at all.
I gave a Flex 2 to my girlfriend for Christmas, and we are both very pleased with this Phone. It´s a pleasure to use, specially because she had a insanely enerving Samsung Grand Prime prior to this. Double tab to wake and to sleep works great, the speaker is good, app and android runs pretty quick, even dough it´s full of features, and the best part, It was less the Â€300 for an one year old Flagship phone. All those nasty afirmations about Snapdragon 810 heating problems just helped to put the price down, and I cannot see this issue happening here. I have a Nexus 6 (cyanogenmod), and I am kind a jealous of her now. ;)
Yanara, 18 Dec 2015Why is this cheaper than LG G Flex? can someone explain this to me kindly?Because this is a smaller version of lg gflex , even during the launch there was a price difference of around 20000
Jordan., 22 Dec 20152 gb of ram is more than enoug nowadays,,, more than 2 gb will be a loss of money..No, more than 2 GB is not a loss of money, for smartphones - the more RAM you have the better the performance of the phone is. The amount of RAM is actually much more important than a faster CPU/GPU for most users. Unless of course you're just using your smartphone to play games, then RAM is not so important but you should focus for CPU/GPU, but for most peole RAM will be the first criteria, the problems is - it's just not that well marketed as cpu/gpu is...