this review is based on my 2 days use of this g pro 2.
starting with cons :
1. Being a samsung user for past 7 years , i am used to those dark blacks and beautiful popping colors of Amoleds. This screen doest even comes close to my S3. Even with low PPi on S3, images seems more sharp and gorgeous.
2. Doesnt look premium, although build is good but being very light weight it feels kinda cheap.
3. Speaker, 1 watt speaker is just a marketing hoax, moto G sounds twice better than this.
5. Touch is not that good as you expect it from a flagship.
4. Audio output is not upto the standard of Samsung or Apple. Ok Ok only
1. Battery life is decent.
2. Camera is good.
3. UI is quite similar to touchwiz, so feature filled.
4. Big screen is good to use.
5. Light weight so easier to carry.
I know LG lowers wont agree to the rivew i gave, but this is what i felt. Not satisfied with the handset. Should have got Note 3 :'(
well i have used nokia n series, iphone, now finally gonna get this soon aww i m waiting to buy this soon,,big and nice mobile,,,
Is LG not going to release this phone in Nigeria again?
after waiting for this week l will go get note 3 for myself
Use cleanmaster. Download from Google play make a backup. Then go to files on your phone and move to ext sd card . Simple.
jimbo1969, 13 May 2014is ther anyone who can help me on how to transfer apps from internal memory to sd card? I have... moreNot a problem of g pro 2. Its the new kit kat Android features. Ave to wait fr Android for update. As the internal is 32g..shud not be a major problem
Am waiting to buy one in Nigeria if the price will be within 70k to 80k. Lg products has been my favourite.
everything is good! i think this phablet rocks! wish i could have it in my hands, too! good luck to me..
When will this phone be available in Nigeria market for I will love to get one if is not more than#80'000 naira
dr tch3, 11 May 2014Pls, how long does the battery last for on a full charge, and using 4g network?after full charge, if you playing game +/- 6hours, and then standby 1 day maybe over 1 day. i have G2 and G pro 2 like a same phone, but G Pro 2 RAM 3GB, can use external memory..
is ther anyone who can help me on how to transfer apps from internal memory to sd card? I have a g pro 2 but it seems there is no "move to sd card" option in its apps manager. Thanks
Meets up with my want. Prefer this to note 3. But went to lg outlet in port harcourt,the one available for nigeria does n't have micro sd slot. Please we need ot nigeria
Pls, how long does the battery last for on a full charge, and using 4g network?
please when will this phone be available in Nigeria.? I like to buy one
Anonymous, 08 May 2014Do we have to bring back this lame arguement of online radio? Is online radio the same as fm radio?no, online radio uses your internet connection to get the connection. FM Radio uses a signal from the Phone to get the connection. (Sorry for my bad english.)