Singularity, 14 Nov 2013does it really support 1080p recording..??No it support only 720p video recording
I am using this phone for around a week now.
It is indeed a very good phone.
I like LG phone specially for the kind of display they put in.
Also, LG add some special feature to make phone even more attractive (e.g. QuickMemo, QuickTranslator, QuickRemot, etc.)
I was using LG Optimus One P500 (3.5 inch screen) and you can imagine the fun that I must be having with this phone. Large screen also its implicit dis-comforts.
Some of the pros and cons that I feel about the phone(considering its price bracket):
1. Very good large screen display (despite low ppi)
2. Mammoth of a battery (Lasts more than a Day with continues wiki/3G ON and without power saving mode ON. Moderate use). Does not heat-up at all.
3. Additional cool LG features
4. Stylus come handy at times
5. Call quality is good
6. Speakers are good
7. Slim and easy to handle
1. Camera quality could have been better
2. There should have been more device options for QuickRemote (available are TV, DVD and Blue-Ray players. Missing are Set-top box, AC, etc.)
3. A little slow sometimes
4. Youtube does not play videos in HD but in HQ
5. The 'cancel' button is at the left most corner making it difficult for right-handed to reach it with one hand
I am really enjoying this phone.
Let me know your queries. I will try to answer them based on my experience with the device.
One of the best phone at present. I already have note2 and mega 5.8. they are bulky and for the present trend who are with dual sim. I strongly recommend this phone. its very light and very awesome. Main thing is you have to set the brightness to 25% for increased battery life. one or two days u feel less brighter but afterwards u feel much comfortable. With one charge my two kids play all the games and with less brightness and they enjoy a lot and also it shall not harm their eye sight and being IPS display its crystal clear. THanks for LG.
i bought this 2 days ago, lil disapointed with the specs that gyro is not supported (antutu test)
It is priced at about US$400 in Singapore! I cannot believe it!!! What is the price of this phone in your country?
AnonD-111968, 18 Nov 2013Hi, it doesn't support USB OTG, I tried one in a shop with my Smart USB. I think it's only And... moreDear LGGFlex, In Wikipedia, Andriod 3.1 or newer versions support USB -OTG. So please clarify.
kettu, 18 Nov 2013lg is very good phone is it dual sim active or standby?
Some one plz tell me...how is its turn by turn voice aided navigation...is it good..does it give street wise4 continuous navigation