karan, 10 Nov 2013Friends please tell me how much tine it takes to full charge. Please reply any one who using it. 3hrs approx (from Empty to 100%)
AnonD-189387, 24 Oct 2013Why pay for mediatek chip in lg when in same price u can get a better device in every aspect f... moreWhere i live there is no Micromax, but there is Huawei and Alcatel.
Nevertheless i choose this model coz u get to much phone 4 ur money, this model is way better than Note 2 for less price, thats my logic:)
brz, 09 Nov 2013I see there is an LED on the top .. anyone know for what?The top LED is used for IR (Infrared)to use QRemote bro..
please dont buy this phone. their is no 3g only mode. only gsm & automatic. hence it will always remain in 2g mode because of poor 3g connectivty. if you want 3g, you better to go under a 3g tower . and i complained this blunder made by lg to the company also...
Friends please tell me how much tine it takes to full charge. Please reply any one who using it.
brz, 09 Nov 2013I see there is an LED on the top .. anyone know for what?Nope
Nirmal, 09 Nov 2013Hi Guys, Got this phone just one day back, can any one inform me whether flipcovers , Silicon ... moreBuddy you need to buy it from out side , one of my pal got in office .. phone is just gr8 however , you need to get flip cover and screen guard from outside.
Hi Guys, Got this phone just one day back, can any one inform me whether flipcovers , Silicon covers / scratch guard is available online. plz let me know..
guys.. i m confused.. wanted ur sugessions, i m confused between sony xperia c, galaxy grand & lg g pro lite.. plz give ur suggesions..
Nice Move....LG G Pro lite dual ........ LG always make quality Mobiles... Earpiece quality is too Good.. Speaker volume is fantastic with Dual Speakers.. Even beats HTC one....Display is Crisp and awesome.... Camera is so clear..........I had Galaxy S4 earlier..I sold it out to buy LG G Pro lite dual ...... This is the most amazing Mobile in the world. I have bought this 2 days back... Awesome mobile in this Price range............
Please friends help me. I want to buy this mobile and after reading allll these coments it seems good but still let me know how much time does it take to full charge n how is the overall performance n should i buy it or not. I dont have much expectations i want good battery . Camara .sound. touch .no lag/hang. Etc etc etc. So please reply.
Using this phone for last 3 days, enormous and crisp display, excellent battery and exceptional sound (volume and quality both)
- Despite of the big display, the phone's width is same as Grand, hence it is a perfectly pocket-able device
- Speed is just like Galaxy grand, only slightly slower than Canvas HD (canvas is quad core). I didn't noticed any lag while using any application. 1Ghz dual core is more than enough if you are a casual user. (Very few applications can utilize more than 2 cores at a time). However, i experienced slight lag 1 or two times due to some unknown reasons (especially after disconnecting a call)
- 275MB-400MB is always free even after heavy use
- Unmatched battery backup in any price bracket (used it for flat 26 hours with several hours of video playback, 4-5 hours of applications download and installation, 6 hours of playing temple run, Wifi On full time.
- No problem using Wifi, constantly strong signals (Using Dlink wifi router)
- Supports normal size sim (dual sim)
- Stylus is just for fun (don't expect s-pen like functionality at this price point)
- I feel LG's UI is functionally better than Samsung's touchwiz(Have Note 2, Canvas HD, galaxy s duos in my family)
- Can play temple run, angry birds flawlessly without any lag. Have installed over 30 apps and the speed is still same.
- Radio reception is good
- Memory card hot swapping is allowed
- Knokon feature is specially very useful
- Camera is very good (definitely in the league of Grand) in normal light or daylight. Under low light, noise is inevitable but still acceptable. Don't expect Note 2 like clarity under low light.
- You can not install/move apps to memory card
- 4.67 GB out of 8GB memory is available to user, which is enough for a casual user like me (i am not a heavy gamer)
- Have not used Quickremote feature but its a nice addition at this price point
- No idea if this device is upgradable to newer jelly bean ver 4.2 or 4.3. LG is mum about this.
Kring, 07 Nov 2013Why does it cant move the application to sd card,, it was a big problem for me, because some a... moreI think, you can check with LG itself or check with XDA developers if it's possible to root to enable apps to SD.