MOBILE6000, 05 Aug 2009Hey...I think LG GM 200 has gud loudspeaker sound. but in all functions SAMSUNG S3310 and NOKI... more1)5130-Best audio quality and 3rd party software support, themes, 25000+ sms storage, good screen with 240X320 resolution.
2)S3310-metal body, good audio quality, good screen 2.1 inch 240X320 resolution, limited software support and sms storage.
3)gm200-2.1 ch loudspeaker, good audio quality, mediocre screen, dull looks, limited software support and sms storage.
4)7210-good looks, slim
manasa, 05 Aug 2009i have a doubt on what to choose-- LG GM200 or nokia 5130XM ??
i need good music,more applica... moreHey...I think LG GM 200 has gud loudspeaker sound. but in all functions SAMSUNG S3310 and NOKIA 5130 are good competiter... I also want to buy.. but confused between these three.. please guide or rank these mobiles..
(1) SAMSUNG S 3310
(2) LG GM 200
(3) NOKIA 5130 EXPRESS MUSIC
(4) NOKIA 7210 SUPERNOVA
i have a doubt on what to choose-- LG GM200 or nokia 5130XM ??
i need good music,more applications, games; proper working 2Mp cam; no slow lagging during operation/ frequent restarts; call recording, style too
plz plz giv ur valuable advice
hello can any one tell me that whether we can make folders manually in card.
XYZ, 01 Aug 2009well i have this phone from last 3 months.My friend has lg gm 200.both phones r of same price.... moreAre we transfar data from mobile to computer through data cable, like pics, songs, videos, etc
LG Gm200 is excellent gadget. Very user friendly, loaded with useful features at a very reasonable price. Handy yet sturdy. Awesome sound quality, the 3D surround effect is one of its kind on a mobile device. Highly recommended. I bought it for Rs.6400 which includes an insurance cover for one year.
now i am want to buy a new cell...............can i buy gm 200..............? any one reply to meeeeeeeeeee.............plssssssssssssssss
I bought this phone on June.
I bought it for its sound quality.
But I came to know that I was in a wrong track.
From the day one itself, I am facing many problems.
the bluetooth is not working properly and files were corrupted automatically. Keypads are not working after one month. So my suggestion would be go for some quality brands. there is no quality in LG.
Please review this phone. I'm waiting to buy GM200 in Vietnam. It's price about 100USD.
XYZ, 01 Aug 2009well i have this phone from last 3 months.My friend has lg gm 200.both phones r of same price.... moreain't no chance in heaven that the lg gm200 can produce better music quality in earphones, check the gsmarena review and u'll understand if u have a little bit knowledge about audio quality
well i have this phone from last 3 months.My friend has lg gm 200.both phones r of same price.so i m giving the plus pts. of both phones
first lg gm 200 (what it has better than nokia 5130)
1. lg gm 200 have stereo speakers which produces quality sound from speakers(better than nokia 6233) and loud sound(very close to nokia n73)
2. lg gm 200 has very good sound quality in ear piece(when audio setting is dolby)
3.Nice design(but 5130 has better design)
4. without connecting earpiece u can listen to fm
5. battery backup is good (abt 3 to 4 days on avg. use)much better than 5130's battery backup
now nokia 5130 (what it has better than lg gm 200)
1. screen resolution is much better than gm 200
2. u can set themes in 5130(in gm 200 u ca'nt)
3. it has better design than lg gm 200
4. much more applications than lg gm 200
so now up to u which mobile u want to buy.For me music is every thing which i found better in LG GM 200.(The person who r saying this phone bad,i think they hav'nt used or even seen this phone)
Yes you can install games like sony ericson
- 2.1 speaker performance is really, really good.
- The sound quaility of the earphone (with mic) that comes with the phone is not good, but thats not very important since one can connect any earphone through 3.5mm audio jack
- Camera performance is moderate. You cannot zoom in to the pictures while viewing them.
- *** This phone needs a firmware update urgently. There some small bugs and oddities, (forexample you can play wma files from the file management, but you cannot add them to your playlists) but there are no lock ups or stability issues.
- While playing music from the media player you can minimize it to work in background and write sms messages or run java games but you can't minimize it while playing music from file manager. Same goes for the radio, you can't do anything else while radio is on.
- Radio reception is good enough, recording from radio is also good.
- You can edit mp3 files cut some of it and use it as a ring tone but it cuts some other place of the song.
- In some songs, while you listen to it when you come to a certain second at that song it jumps to another songs and not to the begining of that song. The song that is jumped to is random. This happened approximately 1-2 out of 100 songs in my list. Maybe thats because the encoding details of that song.
- Sms writing is not slow, but there is a problem especially in buttons with 4 letters like 7-pqrs or 9-wxyz For example when you press 7 four times you expect to get the letter 's' but sometimes your first press is ignored and you get 'r'
- 'Smart Profiling through noise sensor' is not what it is supposed to be! (but it can be corrected with a new firmware) From what I understand from the ads, when activated, smart profiling adjusts the level according to your surroundings noise level - automatically and continuously. This means when you turn it on and then go to a library it will decrease the ring volume, and then when you go to a noisy place it will automatically increase it. But what really happens when you activate smart profile is that it decides to the correct volume level accoriding to the surrounding noise level and advice you a ring volume level, if you accept it, it is set and thats all, it doesn't do anything else; it doesn't continue to check the noise level and set the ring level in real time.
*** TO LG: Please make a new firmware and put it on the web where we can find easily!!!
levent, 31 Jul 2009I've been using this phone for 3-4 days...
first some answers:
ronak-> you can save JAR file... moreDear i want to buy this set, tell me about its camera result, music sound and other options too. also tell me about its flaws. if u can send me the pics of its camera, that would be great. plz tell me.
send pics at firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been using this phone for 3-4 days...
first some answers:
ronak-> you can save JAR files to microSd card and install Java games and applications from there. I've install many games and Opera Mini 4.2 browser.
Anonymous-> It does not record call conversation (or I couldn't find it)
Hariharan->I didn't connect my computer to the internet using this phone but in Connection->Usb Connection menu you can select mass storage (for file transfer to microSd card) or data modem (this is probably what you are asking)
Anonymous-> It has got ~14 MB internal memory but you can't use all of it for Java Applications, I've got a message something like "can't load, full" when there were 25 apps loaded and 5791KB memory was being used by java apps.