ben, 03 Sep 2010does any one know why my brand new lg gm360 doesnt want to send text messages????becasur your not pressing send
this is a really very gud phone 4 using young generation
i am going to buy this phone today what's about u????
Why can you only zoom in with the camera if you set the pic size to 1megapixel or less? Seems very strange
A battery which has the capacity of only 900mAh? For real? It should be at least 1200mAh, no excuses here.
I want to correct and complete my former "review".
- it has not instant messaging, only has Social Network Service
- telephone become has slow response in image gallery only, if the amount of Images and videos increases.
- It has not accelerometer, however you can switch to qwerty-landscape manually
- It has no stylus (touch pen), but its good to buy it.
- its pitty phone has not any tie, because its quite slippery.
- Appliance needs casing to avoid scratchings
does any one know why my brand new lg gm360 doesnt want to send text messages????
I have had this phone for over a week and i am really disapointed with the push email service that LG claim it has. In order to use the push email service the user has to open the application up every time to view their emails, which totaly defeats the objective of having a push email feature on the phone.
Touch screen is also very Temperamental. Frankly to be honest the phone is a failure and i shall be returning my one soon.
Try it in a shop
Touch need a little bit pressure but same as other old touch phone. And it include a touching pen, not very big problem.
But the battery life I can't test.
Some review say need to charge within 1 day.
Any holder please tell us how long it can standby if only use as a telephone?
Snapper, 26 Aug 2010Excuse my bad English, please.
I have this phone for few days.
Phone bought in Czech rep.
M... morePoor battery life?
how about only phone 15mins a day, no song no others?
Is it same as mini 880 or other 900mha battery phone?
touch is very non-sensitive? see from other reviews too...
carmea is great???
telephoning quality okay???
Excuse my bad English, please.
I have this phone for few days.
Phone bought in Czech rep.
- Amazing camera, colors very nice, not as on some LG's. Great macro, strong LED flash corporates with AF.
- Background RDS radio, records to mp3! (with pause function)
- Painted notices (same as on LG Pop)
- 2 disk mass storage is very fast (I thing more than 1Mbps)
- outgoing email seems up to 2.2MB
- USB charging
- big and scalable fonts in menu , messages
- ready to record parts of voice calls(.amr), with pause function
- Opera mini v. 5.0 in signed version(can store pages) preinstalled
- appliance is very elegant
- messages etc. can be written on QWERTY-landscape
- forcefull image and video! EDITOR, can do titles, cut, insert image etc..
- Instant mess.
- Support for gestures when you leave locked mode.
- very bad daylight legibility
- Poor battery life(very often charging). You will be forced to buy the next one soon, probably.
- Touch display is not very sensitive, not good in click-drag
- It seems, telephone response has become slow, if the amount of stored files increases.
- It's very easy to unwanted touch the camera window with your fingers, when you handle with phone, but it's not so easy to clean it than.
- It's no legal way to switch off very noisy camera and video shuttter sound.
- video QVGA@15fps only
- not good text wrapping when native browser zooms.
- no WiFi support
does the phone work by sim card cause i'm really interested in getting it looks like an awesome phone
JAIN INDIA, 18 Aug 2010too old specs. NO 3G NO WIFI. ONLy 5 mp camera.....and too late also,,try something new LGHave you checked out the price. You still get a lot for your money.
I saw this phone today, it got WIFI!
Hope gsmarena have a review on it ASAP!
2G+WIFI+5M cam is all I needed!
too old specs. NO 3G NO WIFI. ONLy 5 mp camera.....and too late also,,try something new LG
I Really like this phone, im happy with it and there is nothing wrong.
LG makes the best things for the best price.
Evening all. I recently got a HTC Wildfire on contract, but wasn't massively impressed with it, so I decided to sell it and get something a bit cheaper. With a friend's wedding coming up, I wanted something with a decent camera. With that in mind, and a budget of £100, it was a toss up between the Sony Ericsson Elm, Samsung S5560, and the Viewty Snap. I must say, a week later, I'm not disappointed.
The camera is superb, as is the mp3 player (which I am using with my gourmet Sony earphones), and for £79 I really don't think you can't go wrong. I got mine from Carphone Warehouse, who are currently offering a discount on memory cards when purchased with a phone. So I was offered a 4gb memory card for £10.99, an offer that I was happy to take advantage of.
I'll be honest, the phone isn't perfect. Although in general, I am very happy with it, the only areas which I feel let it down are the internet and the casing. No 3G or wi-fi make the download speeds pretty average, so I wouldn't advise you to consider this handset if you're a prolific downloader. having said that, it's perfectly adequate for browsing facebook, BBC sports, hotmail and so on. Couple this with the fact that Opera 5 is pre-installed, and most casual browsers will be fine.
The other niggling issue that worries me slightly is the chrome-effect plastic trim adorning the edges, and the top and bottom of the phone. Although mine hasn't shown any marks yet, I'm pretty confident that this would scratch very easily, particularly if you chucked it in a bag, or kept it in the same pocket as your house keys, or loose change. So if like me, you're slightly anal about scratches, I would definitely recommend getting hold of a nice soft case.
Overall however, I'm very happy. The touch screen, despite being resistive, is very responsive, and texting is absolutely fine. I listen to music all day at work, although I do have the USB cable plugged into my work PC to keep the battery going. Call quality is second to none, and the handset looks and feels great in your hand. I have seen a few negative reviews, but in all fairness, I can't agree that they're justified at all. Just keep in mind that the people who usually review this phone are probably used to using iPhones and other upmarket handsets. If you're used to budget and mass market phones, believe me, you won't be disappointed.