Anonymous, 19 Jun 2011does it have a sent items? Other dual sim phones don't have. Thanksyes it has sent items and u can disable it. it is really nice!!
i have lost my LG-a165 a week ago. I set the anti theft tracker. what should it do? i can't have my phone back even with that anti-theft.
i am planning again to buy this LG-gx200, my problem with a165 ARE: YOU CAN'T COMPOSE/READ A MESSAGE IF UR RADIO/MP3 IS ON, YOU HAVE TO TURNED IT OFF. I don't know if same goes with LGGX200.
Someone can respond to my queries. Thanks a lot!
Enkay, 16 Jun 2011The phone is very good.I am using it and its giving no problem.does it have a sent items? Other dual sim phones don't have. Thanks
i dont know whats is going on but i m still not able to get videos bigger than one and half minutes...where can i change that configuration?
one of my sim slot is not working , b4 i gave 2times 4r repair,
prblm is repeting again
i have bought new lg gx200 model. but it is not working with gprs on bsnl sim properly. please help me.
how can i access my GPRS on my phone!!! i cannot activate my GPRS hir in philippines!!!
It's a very supportive Handset and it's best quelity is that it have Dual Sim.
Adding to my previous post, some more issues.
11) When you cut some call, you will have to wait for atleast 5 seconds for making a new call.
12) When you have received a new SMS, the keypad unlock takes hell lot of time.
13) When you make a call to a number from the call directory, some times the top number is placed is some strange order. If you press the green button, you end up calling some other number than the actually intended one.
14) You can store only one number for a type. If you have a contact with 2 mobile numbers, you can not store both under mobile. I find it strange for a Dual Sim phone.
15) Why the default number is always mobile number? Sometimes I want to set home number as default number.
17) Effect sound is really irritating. But I can't switch it off as alarm won't work if I switch it off.
Overall, Bad phone except for the battery life. With my moderate usage, I have to recharge the phone only once a week.
1) Camera quality is bad.
2) Display quality is also bad. If I see a photo taken in some other phone which looks good on many phone, looks very bad on this one.
3) Pathetic user interface for Bluetooth. There is a option for selecting multiple files, but you can send only one file at a time via Bluetooth.
4) SMS Messages can not be stored in folders. If you to inbox, all the SMSs are visible.
5) Ring tone can be set to any file, but message tone for limited inbuild files.
6) When sending SMS to multiple contacts, you can not choose the specific number for any contacts. The message will be send to the default number only.
7) When sending SMS to multiple contacts if the sending fails in between, you can not come to know to which all numbers the message is send & to which it is yet to be sent.
8) For send messages, you can not see any details like when the message is send & all. You can just see the recipient.
9) User interface for music player is really bad. You feel as if you are using some phone manufacturer who has just started shipping phones with music player.
10) I am using the phone from past few months. Few weeks back, for no reason the vibrate option stopped working. I reset the settings, it started working fine. Now it again stopped vibrating & even the reset is not working now.
i've owned this phone more than 1week and it's really a good phone, worth the money!lolz
Terms of Long last battery,2 thumbs up..if you are into text and calls only,this phone is very nice!and 1thing i like you can lock it with security code so than no one can read or use it...
Doso, 26 May 2011How to connect this mobile to PC, for surfing net??This is advance model of GM 200 and I dont know how many new options have been added this model. GM200 was a very good phone with regard to audio recording and fm radio... Mohammad Iqbal Karachi.
I brought LG-GX200 2 weeks ago. There is no problem with this mobile. The battery (1500mah) lasts for 6 days for normal usage. One problem is that we have to wait for 4 seconds from dissconnecting one call and to make another call. Otherwise NO PROBLEM. Nice handset.....