rkv, 09 Oct 2010if you had posted ur review in time, i definitely wudn't have bought it. So, i agree with you.... morewhy not worth the cost... by features it looks better than other dual sim phones available in the indian market like - SAMSUNG, ONIDA, FLY, SPICE, MICROMAX, VIDEOCON
Push, 01 Oct 2010I recently used this fone I installed opera mini 5 latest & UC Browser both working fine How to activate the opera-mini and bolt on this phone?
DAM, 08 Oct 2010This is the worst phone I've ever had. I've had a lot. The only good think about it is the bat... moreif you had posted ur review in time, i definitely wudn't have bought it. So, i agree with you. This phone is not worth its cost.
neha, 08 Oct 2010does it come with memory card in the box. what other contents are there in the sales package.It comes with earphones & 2GB MEMORY CARD. Memory card can be inserted from out side.
This is the worst phone I've ever had. I've had a lot. The only good think about it is the battery. Everything else is crap. This is my second DUAL sim phone (the first one was Samsung D880 Duos which I've discarded because I didn't like the battery life and it couldn't charge via USB) and my first LG phone. But I'm disappointed.
Here are the advantages:
1) Very good battery life.
2) Chargeable via USB.
4) Auto SIM switching capability.
5) Very loud.
6) Good build quality. No creaks.
7) Memory card slot.
Here are the disadvantages:
1) Low-end screen, probably like Nokia 6230i.
2) Very user UNFRIENDLY. The menus are so inconsistent that you need to look for the options every time.
3) My first Siemens phone (8 years ago) had more settings.
4) Very buggy. I intentionally don't move all my contacts to the phone firstly because I don't want to lose them if the phone breaks and secondly because I want to take advantage of the auto sim switching option, but the phone cannot permanently filter the contacts and when I search for a contact if looks for it only in the second sim (it has more contacts), although my filter is set to ALL.
5) SIM's management is much worse compared with the "old" Samsung D880.
6) No smart dialing (D880 has smart dialing).
7) No themes (only 3 ugly factory themes).
8) The camera is preposterous. LG could go only with the torch if they couldn't integrate a better camera.
Overall I regret buying this phone. I should have gotten a Samsung DUAL sim in the first place.
I don't want to offend the other users who bought it and are pleased with it. :)
It's just my opinion. ;)
this mobile handset is such a very beautiful mobile and i have no problam with this mobile
rkv, 08 Oct 2010It should be Rs4500 to 5000. Sound is good Picture quality is so so. Clarity not very good. ... moredoes it come with memory card in the box. what other contents are there in the sales package.
neha, 08 Oct 2010whats the current price of this phone in mumbai. hows the sound and picture clarity. does it h... moreIt should be Rs4500 to 5000.
Sound is good
Picture quality is so so. Clarity not very good.
It has torch light.
It doesn't has 3.5 jack
any more query?
whats the current price of this phone in mumbai. hows the sound and picture clarity. does it have torch light and 3.5mm jack. does it come with memory card in the box. what other contents are there in the sales package.
i have serached the review of LG GX 200 & 300 which is the beetr from option and price rate
amit valunj, 03 Oct 2010So should i go for it ?
Lava B5c5212 battery back isn't good. the phone is nice but its battery backup sucks. i dont know about B5.
i m using lg gx300. its a good phone in this range. so i wud sgst u to go for it.
Finally i had to send the phone to service centre. Within 1 month of purchase, its mike failed. No browser could be launced on it. What a phone sir ji!
I only wish that other customers don't face such unwarranted situations.
I only pray that it comes back in 7 days with all problems solved. Pl pray for me!
Anonymous, 20 Sep 2010Battery standby time 1 month and talk time 6 hours.hi i m using lg gx 300 and i want to know abt its battery backup bcz my phn provides me only 3 days standby backup so is it ok or i shoul go to service centre, i purchased this set on 23 sep 2010.
danish, 03 Oct 2010Hello guys :) I was trying to install opera mini 5.1 browser for d past 2 days n succeeded ... morethanx for the advice. But it didn't work. May be there is some problem with my cell.